Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Hmm leading actress yes but not only actress in 50s 

what about waheeda rehman in 50s in trishul, mashaal, shakti etc 

what about nutan in karma, meri jung etc 

what about rakhee in karan arjun, ram lakhan etc 

what about rekha in khoon bhari maang or hema in razia sultan etc (if you adjust the money to today it will be crores only) in their mid 30s 

if you look at todays actress katrina, kareena, deepika all in 40s (or almost there are making 1000 crore movies hit) 

Besharam rang of deepika itself got 300 crore or more to theatres 

Katrina dance in chikni chameli agnipath got it to 100 crores opening 

Tabu as lead actress could never reach 300 crore forget 1000 crores 

And deepika, katrina are just 10-12 years younger than tabu 

to get 1000 crore opening in their 38th or 40 plus years is no joke that too in patriarchal male oriented bollywood industry 

Now do not tell me 1000 crore came for SRK 

Yes tabu does more no of movies in 40s and in her 50s thats because most movies shes not the focus of box office moolah someone else shoulders that responsibility 

But deepika, kareena, katrina are the focus of movie and moolah they have added pressure 

If movie flops no one blame tabu but deepika, katrina, kareena will get blamed 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It is good that Ajay is her friend but most of the movies she received awards and got critical acclaim in her career does NOT have ajay in it

It is about the later phase of her career, she has quite a few number of films with Ajay Devgn.

Drishyam

Golmaal Again

De De Pyaar De

Drishyam 2

Bhola

All these films have been produced by Ajay Devgn, if I am not wrong

Prior to Drishyam she featured in about 3 films with Ajay Devgn since 1991.

But it is good she is featuring in good projects, it is just that Ajay Devgn has given her five film in last 7-8 years. He has worked more with her than any other actress, if I am not wrong in last 7-8 years.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I like how Aishwarya Rai is the benchmark for everything and everyone.

Having said that, I love to see Tabu thrive. We definitely need more actresses in their 40s and 50s to do kickass work. So kudos to Tabu for being one of the pioneers.

Since when did I day Aishwarya Rai is the benchmark?  Tabu is more senior to her and can wipe the floor with her.  Aishwarya is unemployed while Tabu has many films and offers on her plate.  Aishwarya has 0 films, 0 offers.  Tabu is a critically acclaimed commercially successful actress.  So who the hell is better?  Tabu any day of the week!

smiley42

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know she had successful movies with ajay where they did 9 movies total and only 1 became a flop but honestly speaking I saw only two movies of her and ajay. Tabu had done many movies and I have seen movies with other actors more with her. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Hmm leading actress yes but not only actress in 50s 

what about waheeda rehman in 50s in trishul, mashaal, shakti etc 

what about nutan in karma, meri jung etc 

what about rakhee in karan arjun, ram lakhan etc 

what about rekha in khoon bhari maang or hema in razia sultan etc (if you adjust the money to today it will be crores only) in their mid 30s 

if you look at todays actress katrina, kareena, deepika all in 40s (or almost there are making 1000 crore movies hit) 

Besharam rang of deepika itself got 300 crore or more to theatres 

Katrina dance in chikni chameli agnipath got it to 100 crores opening 

Tabu as lead actress could never reach 300 crore forget 1000 crores 

And deepika, katrina are just 10-12 years younger than tabu 

to get 1000 crore opening in their 38th or 40 plus years is no joke that too in patriarchal male oriented bollywood industry 

Now do not tell me 1000 crore came for SRK 

Yes tabu does more no of movies in 40s and in her 50s thats because most movies shes not the focus of box office moolah someone else shoulders that responsibility 

But deepika, kareena, katrina are the focus of movie and moolah they have added pressure 

If movie flops no one blame tabu but deepika, katrina, kareena will get blamed 

smiley37omg omg..i cannot even..smiley37

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

smiley37omg omg..i cannot even..smiley37

if kareena is brave, she would release her solo movies in theatre. Not sure why most of the actresses are scared of women centric after a flop movie. Jaane jaan was a good film that should've been released in theatre. Kareena has buckingham murder releasing this year and they are scared to release it in theatre, they are not sure if they want to release it on ott or theatre. why? I am not sure. 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

She is the most succefull Actress in the Last 10 years 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People were propping up Ajay and Tabu over other 90s stars after drisyham 2 but then they had Bholaa 

Lets see how their movie that comes in June does before we say anything lol

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

if kareena is brave, she would release her solo movies in theatre. Not sure why most of the actresses are scared of women centric after a flop movie. Jaane jaan was a good film that should've been released in theatre. Kareena has buckingham murder releasing this year and they are scared to release it in theatre, they are not sure if they want to release it on ott or theatre. why? I am not sure. 

not everyone is gutsy like Rani . I wish she had PR to feed public memory about her achievements . 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Tabu is better than Vidya. She gives girl next door vibes and always lightens up the screen. She is good at comedy, serious roles. Vidya is a bit too serious and she always looks sad to me. I can not connect to her characters.