fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley42 Wow she still gives hits at her age.  Aishwarya Rai is unemployed and Tabu is coming in commercial hits.  The Crew is a magnificent ensemble.  Is it safe to say she is the most successful actress in her 50’s?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

acting or stardom.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She has def experienced a lot of success in recent years and I am so happy for her. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is what happens when u put ur head down and work for years and years …calmly making bold choices and taking risks without blowing ur horn …not give obnoxious interviews or go on pr overdrive

Tabu is at a point where she is so well liked by audience and industry alike  …if she’s in a movie ppl automatically assume it’s gonna be something good / different …

Her risks made her age beautifully in audience memory …her being ahead of times in early 2000s …is what led to even younger gen liking her 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I like how Aishwarya Rai is the benchmark for everything and everyone.

Having said that, I love to see Tabu thrive. We definitely need more actresses in their 40s and 50s to do kickass work. So kudos to Tabu for being one of the pioneers.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As great as Tabu is… nobody is going to watch HER specifically. She just picks good films and delivers. For example - no one is going to watch Crew because of her  

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know about "most successful" but to me the best known pan-Indian actress...and a very relatable one.

I especially like that her kind of working in Indian Cinema prevented her to be typecast - like so many Hindi Cinema actresses had been - with a certain kind of mother-roles.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In the old days, I did not use to watch her movies, I used to watch more of urmila, preity and other actresses movies but I love all of Tabu's recent movies. I can't wait to watch crew on ott and I also cannot wait for all of tabu's upcoming movies this year. But I was expecting crew promotion to have all 3 girls together but they did not promote together, don't know but happy for her. She's 50 and looks better than all of girls younger than her, god bless. Hope she continues to entertain many years to come. And she is the only actress her age I think that is paired with ajay and srk. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tabu is one of a kind!!!!

She's here because of her amazing talent and she's got great reviews in Crew as well

Talent sustains in the long run, everything else fades.

In fact, talent is the one thing which propels you forward. if you have it, you have it.