Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley4It’s gonna be so much fun seeing aloo at Cannes , Met gala did wonders , let’s see . I am pumped up , anyone else ?

Just make sure everyone understands the reactions to your posts smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And I am glad she is getting this offer now , rather than when she was single smiley36this itself is huge .

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I also love how Alia,once again, is eating Deepika’s leftovers smiley37 such a clown her PR. This is also her response to Shraddha’s beauty being complimented in Streesmiley36 Gotta pull some uno card na?

Btw here is an article that confirms Deepika the second “global” ambassador

https://www.vogue.in/content/loreal-paris-confirms-deepika-padukone-as-their-new-global-ambassador

None of this "global" thing means anything when none of their ads appear outside India. Aish used to have ads airing in other countries back in the day but she also has not had that for more than a decade now. Her Loreal ads also just appear in India now.

The only ones that appear everywhere are Alia's ads for Gucci and Deepika's LV ads.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

New tool kit and inactive fans will be live in… 3-2-1– go!

same with jal kukdi haters and their whine kit…lol ...,smiley39smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

smiley4It’s gonna be so much fun seeing aloo at Cannes , Met gala did wonders , let’s see . I am pumped up , anyone else ?

Yes it did wonders for giving the world a new eye sore smiley29

hotchoco thumbnail

From day one I said here on this forum what is so special about L’Oréal , it pretty much sucks for me smiley36

I was laughed at cos alia was not there , now aloo is there and we have a huge problem smiley36

It's a garbage brand and always has been. Indians are obsessed with it because they send their ambassadors to walk the red carpet at Cannes. They are white-validation freaks and love sticking the word "global" onto their faves for walking random red carpets for 5 minutes without any film-related reason.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her met gala appearance was one of the most loved and talked about and in top 5 emi or whatever that engagement metric was !! smiley40

Great that she promoted Indian saree and talked about it so proudly ( without any fake accent and show off ) on an international platform! smiley20

Looking forward to Cannes 2025 smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 13 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

She always copies Deepika in everything. All these because she wants to dress up for cannes.

Edited by DivineAngel - 13 days ago