Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Ewww that long coat she is wearing to hide her weight gain. She should be comfortable in her own skin & admit she is 50 & should embrace it proudly.smiley4

LOLL.

Looks like another world war is coming in here. Let me grab my popcorn.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Alia is also walking na?

Yes. Alia left this past week sometimes but as far as I know she hasn’t been spotted. She probably has some media stuff to do with this being new for her. I don’t know if they’ll walk the same day or not.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Does this girl not go to school? She is only 12 and constantly being paraded at public events.

She probably has tutors who are part of Aish's entourage and go everywhere they go.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gosh tf does this woman think while wearing stuff like that smiley29 Would we get to see one of her atrocious looks again? May be.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m just wondering how does all the traveling not affect her schooling. Not just in terms of attendance (the Bachchan last name has probably given her permanent excuse slip) but how does she catch up with all the material and keep up her grades? Or is that just no an issue for mother and child, and father, and school 🤷🏽‍♀️

I find it weird too. Like I have hardly seen other celebs taking their kids to all these events, Aradhya has been attached to Aishwarya’s hip since ages, what’s with her taking the child everywhere? And she is a pretty grown up girl now. I know it’s her choice etc etc but does she not feel comfortable leaving the child in care of her in laws? I have never seen the kid spending time with any of them.
Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: infinity101

I find it weird too. Like I have hardly seen other celebs taking their kids to all these events, Aradhya has been attached to Aishwarya’s hip since ages, what’s with her taking the child everywhere? And she is a pretty grown up girl now. I know it’s her choice etc etc but does she not feel comfortable leaving the child in care of her in laws? I have never seen the kid spending time with any of them.

Not only with Aishwarya's in laws, I have never seen the daughter with Abhishek. The kid's own father. The father can take care of his daughter and her education while the mother is out of the country for few days. Seems like Abhishek has no say about his own daughter and her education.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aishwarya 's mother lives with her. Aradhya can stay back with her. These days,every room in homes have security cameras. It is most unusual. I will not believe anyone who says,that this happens or has happened with someone they know. Both Aish and Aradhya are setting themselves up for stress in their relationship,once Aradhya,starts asserting herself.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aishwarya has not spent a single day without Aaradhya in the last thirteen years. Not one single day away.

It’s very weird. Ash needs to realize that Aaradhya is a teenager now and needs her own space.

Soon she will start going on dates with boys. Will Ash accompany her there as well?