Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Finally watched the episode. It was overall funny episode. Kapil overall jokes were better in this episode. Sunil, Krishna and third guy kitu segment is never funny as such. Too much ott silliness. Only sometimes they are ok. Mostly fwd that segment.

They have introduced new section where they show said celebrity posted pic and some funny comments under it are displayed to us. That actually made the episode fun. So basically taking other jokes and displaying and generating laughter and no credit to the poster as name is hidden, may be that is the requirement as per rules as no permission taken. But thoroughly enjoyed it. Comments under Bala were most funnier.

Alia was looking beautiful. Though she seem unsure in certain pranks and was literally scared for comments under her pic segment. She said worst nightmare something to that effect. But obviously kapil won't show toxic comments. It was all funny comments only.

Kjo was looking sick. That weight loss is not suiting him. He should put some weight on.

Vedang was mostly silent and laughing after initial talk.

There was hardly any discussion on Jigra movie which was strange. Thought they came to promote the movie.

Comments segment was in TV show.

From what I know they are not real comments, rather the show writes those comments and shows them.

Bcoz I remember someone came in that show and people actually went through that pic's comment section to find that comment, but they couldn't find it.