Unmatched face card forever.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Her daughter looks more like her secretary. Where ever Aishwarya goes she takes her daughter

And also sadly the poor child also looks just like her father 🫥

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago
Aish looks gorgeous. At least she ain’t wearing those horrible tents.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan -at the age of 51--makes India proudsmiley27

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

I find it weird too. Like I have hardly seen other celebs taking their kids to all these events, Aradhya has been attached to Aishwarya’s hip since ages, what’s with her taking the child everywhere? And she is a pretty grown up girl now. I know it’s her choice etc etc but does she not feel comfortable leaving the child in care of her in laws? I have never seen the kid spending time with any of them.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAOfFV2KLm0/?igsh=MTIxMWp3dW8zd2dvdg==

This is so apt 😂

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan -at the age of 51--makes India proudsmiley27

Thank God she was born otherwise how would the world function without her presence? She has been making India proud since 1994 when she won £1 million as Miss World prize money and didn't pay a dime to India (prize money from beauty pageants are taxable in the winner's home country) by cleverly forging dates on her passport to show herself as an NRI. Pride of India opened an offshore account to avoid paying taxes to India on the millions she earns from L'Oreal. She hasn't done any charity. All she does is go to Paris on all-expenses paid trips to represent her employer L'Oreal on red carpet and fashion shows to showcase their new lipstick and highlighter and eyeshadow. I'm so proud of Queen!

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ash made many people sad and angry --Why wearing ringsmiley18smiley36

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

@bold- this sounds so weird. Earlier when some people used to mention this here that Aish seems like a super clingy mom and shouldn’t bring her young daughter everywhere they were dissed lol, like how they shouldn’t teach Aish how she should behave as a mom, it’s her personal life etc etc. but I have said this before and I will say it again, Aish bringing her daughter everywhere with her, not even letting go of her hand anywhere in public is kinda problematic and does arise suspicions. I mean we can only gossip but once Aaradhya grows up it can become more difficult and suffocating for her since it seems like a co-dependent relationship, may be for emotional support on Aish’s side since she doesn’t get along with her in-laws.

Aish is like this because her own mother comes across as extremely controlling.

Her mother is glued to her everywhere and holds her hands in public as if Aish will run away. 😂

Must be suffocating to have your mother clamp your hands tightly inside your own house.

1000093127.png

1000093123.jpg

1000093126.jpg