DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 days ago

Daler mehndi ke kapde kyun chura liye?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Aishwarya has not spent a single day without Aaradhya in the last thirteen years. Not one single day away.

It’s very weird. Ash needs to realize that Aaradhya is a teenager now and needs her own space.

Soon she will start going on dates with boys. Will Ash accompany her there as well?

@bold- this sounds so weird. Earlier when some people used to mention this here that Aish seems like a super clingy mom and shouldn’t bring her young daughter everywhere they were dissed lol, like how they shouldn’t teach Aish how she should behave as a mom, it’s her personal life etc etc. but I have said this before and I will say it again, Aish bringing her daughter everywhere with her, not even letting go of her hand anywhere in public is kinda problematic and does arise suspicions. I mean we can only gossip but once Aaradhya grows up it can become more difficult and suffocating for her since it seems like a co-dependent relationship, may be for emotional support on Aish’s side since she doesn’t get along with her in-laws.
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

@bold- this sounds so weird. Earlier when some people used to mention this here that Aish seems like a super clingy mom and shouldn’t bring her young daughter everywhere they were dissed lol, like how they shouldn’t teach Aish how she should behave as a mom, it’s her personal life etc etc. but I have said this before and I will say it again, Aish bringing her daughter everywhere with her, not even letting go of her hand anywhere in public is kinda problematic and does arise suspicions. I mean we can only gossip but once Aaradhya grows up it can become more difficult and suffocating for her since it seems like a co-dependent relationship, may be for emotional support on Aish’s side since she doesn’t get along with her in-laws.

Agreed! This is getting too much now smiley23

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We all know by now that this isn't a relationship that I would consider as 'healthy'...it already starts to show on Aaradhya who will be 13 in November.

To me, it's a special kind of a helicopter mom which I would call a 'clinger' (which usually is used for kids but here, I see it as inverse).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DobbyDeol

Daler mehndi ke kapde kyun chura liye?

Im missing Daler these days. He always knew how to set everyone straight smiley36 thru music
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4