Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

smiley37so sorry mate it should be emergency smiley36too excited I am right now to see my aloo killing it again
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley37so sorry mate it should be emergency smiley36too excited I am right now to see my aloo killing it again

Original song and acting beats the recreated version

Watch Hare Rama Hare Krishna of dev anand

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Will be looking out for this one!!

Wanted to see more of Vedang!!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bleue

Wow awesome teaser. Alia has hit it out of the park. Amir Ansari said this is Alia's animal smiley40

Is that supposed to be complimentary? That would make me less inclined to watch.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Original song and acting beats the recreated version

Watch Hare Rama Hare Krishna of dev anand

watched each and every movie of dev ananda. HRHK was a beauty , that was first movie of stunner zeenat. Both original and this works for me smiley4
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dunno I’m a bit tired of alias performative “award acting”…she seems less like she’s playing a character and more like she wants to advance her career / get awards ..this might be a problem with most of the actresses these days including bhumi, tapsee , Kriti, , Samantha etc …there seem to be very few who play the role as needed without the “Dekho main acting kar rahi hoon” artificiality…

Nitya menon recently won a national award for thiruchitrambalam where she legit plays generic , cliche rom com female lead …but everyone thought she deserved it coz it was the most seamless acting seen in that genre..

it’s important to do the job right and serve the movie, and not just worry abt the marketability of it / how it will serve ur career …I feel like ppl lose track of that these days coz they are soo busy wanting to “get a national award” over wanting to deliver a good film going experience

Edited by pathaka - 8 days ago