Frequent Posters

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

The comments are so typical smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So Ash and Alia were at the opposite ends from each other? Am I the only one who thinks that was deliberate? Question is why and whose decision?

Also, maybe Alia should have chosen red too. She’s not standing out in the crowd the way Aishwarya is. I know Aishwarya is Aishwarya and all that, but given Alia’s petite frame red would have made her stand out more IMO. Her walk was fine but everything else could have been better.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: maha15

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan -at the age of 51--makes India proudsmiley27

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Even with that weird outfit with the bunched up bottom that made her walk a little awkward, she still killed it. That face smiley20

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aishwarya is stealing the show or what…everyone else is absolutely blurred out with her magnetic presence….🙌🙌🙌

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

FOD, Poor is having to go around in a wig like your taklu uncle.😆🤣

Edited by e1t53e - 5 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

So Ash and Alia were at the opposite ends from each other? Am I the only one who thinks that was deliberate? Question is why and whose decision?

Also, maybe Alia should have chosen red too. She’s not standing out in the crowd the way Aishwarya is. I know Aishwarya is Aishwarya and all that, but given Alia’s petite frame red would have made her stand out more IMO. Her walk was fine but everything else could have been better.

Honestly speaking Alia hair make up and outfit was a big disappointment. Her walk was fine. I am glad Alia did not pose with Ash or comparison would been brutal. I was expecting Alia to be wear a beautiful gown or dress. Maybe next year will be better for her.

Alia sitting behind left to the mirror

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DARDEAlynk5/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

One thing about Ash, she simply does NOT allow others to steal the show. She knows how to hog the limelight, and that too without trying too hard or trying to be like someone else. Gotta give her that much credit!

I am not even noticing any other x y z's if Ash is around

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don't think Aish has much respect for Alia. She made a very public statement that Alia is handed films on a platter by KJo and others in the industry. And while she's good friends with KJo, she's always kept him at arms length unlike Kajol and Rani (although maybe Kajol now is in that same situation). I think she knows he's untrustworthy and always trying to cause drama. SRK has been in that same boat with Kjo for the last decade as well.

The red suits Aishwarya and does make her stand out. The black Alia wore isn't a bad color on her but it's not as noteworthy especially in that crowd of women. Even in a crowd, you notice Aishwarya instantly whereas Alia fades.