Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Grumpy I know what you will say to what I'll say before you will say it and before I will say it.

You will say buttt sullll your friends Sam and Smitten don't think that about Aish 🤦‍♀️tsh tsh tsh surely they would know, they are beautiful surely they would know, and they adore her.

And I'll say this grumpy.. but I am afraid you can't keep up with me..no one can.. smitten was really happy when i found you.. she said i am so glad you have found someone who can keep up with you.. but hopefully she can see the pattern.. you say something then I say something then you shoot me down and run off like savitri.

So follow this grumpy. Last week I anxiously waited for the clock to strike 6am smitten time .. I let her enjoy one last night of peaceful sleep.. before I messaged her with some ungodly information about THE AISHWARYA RAI. Poor smitten... she replied that her stomach sunk... or maybe that was my stomach that was feeling unwell..cause I stayed up allll night to be the bearer of BAD NEWS. But let's lock 🔐 that in, her stomach sunk.

Now I can run around the forum nakiid... and smitten can't say, put some clothes on d3vil. Metaforically run around nakid grumpy, not really without clothes you know, Although I am not a huge fan of clothes once you step inside your abode. And grumpy you will say... but sul ..that's gross.. I never .. omg.. don't talk to me about nakedness. I think I have to block you now sul, my lines have been crossed. No girl here wants to see you naked. Especially not Sam and Smitten, I know my girls better than that. Actually I have decided to report you to the online safety committee and these girls will support me.

Anyway grumpy.. I can do and say whatever I want.. cuz smitten is quivering in the corner ..praying to God that I don't open my trap.

Anyway aish is a terrible dancer, terrible actor, but the most beautiful face in the world, 4th to only .. you, smitten and sam

How I wish that was true? But for once I can’t take the compliment Sul. And no it is not due to my Sati Savitri nature that I have been mocked for my entire life.

But for the rest you are on point. But Aish is an amazing dancer. Because if she is terrible what would that make the girls of today ? Watch nimbooda ? And see how flexible one has to be to do that first step? How can you call her stiff ?

https://youtu.be/YLsIl0G0qlM?si=IW2O_fzBTxksGtzD

Edit: Smitten and Sam are more gorgeous than Aish. I was only talking about me to be clear !

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I didn’t know you were literally waiting all night to drop that shitty revelation on Ash on me. That sounds …. Just like something you would do so I’m not even surprised. 🙂‍↔️

Grumpy, please cut him some slack, he’s clearly not used to firing off posts here while in the thick of a bad case of covid.

He’s absolutely right about me trembling in a corner, praying he doesn’t utter anything untoward and after reading this post, who wouldn’t be? do you blame me? smiley36smiley36

Goodness gracious, now excuse me while I go perfect my act of playing dead.

I didn’t know Covid was contagious over text. Omg Sul! I just found out that was what I had !

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

How I wish that was true? But for once I can’t take the compliment Sul. And no it is not due to my Sati Savitri nature that I have been mocked for my entire life.

But for the rest you are on point. But Aish is an amazing dancer. Because if she is terrible what would that make the girls of today ? Watch nimbooda ? And see how flexible one has to be to do that first step? How can you call her stiff ?

Edit: Smitten and Sam are more gorgeous than Aish. I was only talking about me to be clear !

I agree, Aishwarya’s practically the epitome of grace on the dance floor. Why Sul has such a hard time accepting this is beyond me. It’s not like he’s a hater or anything, right?! 🙃

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Oh, no doubt about it, Sam is a beauty. But really, Grumpy, let’s not get carried away here cuz I’d be thrilled if my shadow resembled Aishwarya’s! 😂 and drop the modesty cuz you’re one of the prettiest and most delightful girls I know! 🤌🏻

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I agree, Aishwarya’s practically the epitome of grace on the dance floor. Why Sul has such a hard time accepting this is beyond me. It’s not like he’s a hater or anything, right?! 🙃

lol someone posted the video of Alia trying to do Nimbooda a few years back. She became laughing stock online. It is one of the most complicated dances with some if the most complicated steps not everyone can do it with the same amount of ease. If Aish is bad.. What does that make Aloo ?

People who saw this really appreciated how easy Aish made the extremely difficult steps look. Sorry Sul but in order to call Aish a terrible dancer one has to be a blind hater or not know enough about dance.

https://youtu.be/kxo6fdF3XVU?si=poj2qeuCJFSnjbs4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Oh, no doubt about it, Sam is a beauty. But really, Grumpy, let’s not get carried away here cuz I’d be thrilled if my shadow resembled Aishwarya’s! 😂 and drop the modesty cuz you’re one of the prettiest and most delightful girls I know! 🤌🏻

Hugs gorgeous! smiley31 You are def one of the most beautiful people I know as well!

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

lol someone posted the video of Alia trying to do Nimbooda a few years back. She became laughing stock online. It is one of the most complicated dances with some if the most complicated steps not everyone can do it with the same amount of ease. If Aish is bad.. What does that make Aloo ?

People who saw this really appreciated how easy Aish made the extremely difficult steps look. Sorry Sul but in order to call Aish a terrible dancer one has to be a blind hater or not know enough about dance.

So apparently, I have to log in and confirm I’m not a bot just to watch that clip. Little do they know, they’re actually saving me from the cringe fest. I vividly remember Alia’s dance performance from then, years ago. It was like watching a square peg desperately trying to fit into a round hole. but 💯 to her for her GUTSSS. Lol

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

So apparently, I have to log in and confirm I’m not a bot just to watch that clip. Little do they know, they’re actually saving me from the cringe fest. I vividly remember Alia’s dance performance from then, years ago. It was like watching a square peg desperately trying to fit into a round hole. but 💯 to her for her GUTSSS. Lol

someone said it in the comments as well! Even Saroj Khan said Nimbooda was the most difficult dance she ever created. Far more difficult than even some of the dances she created for Madhuri. Compare the ease Aish does it with. Then compare Aloo trying to match it. Terrible dancer ? What in the world ? The woman was the epitome of grace.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Alia lacks grace and she flops around a lot like a leap frog. Just look at her in Dhindhora Baje Re. Ranveer is so sleek whereas Alia's movements and facial expressions are so exaggerated. I can't find a single Instagram reel of this song without hundreds of comments trashing her so-called performance.

From the below link, a first look at the song, I only meant to include about 4-5 comments about what the masses really think about Alia's dancing but I literally could not stop there because the comments just kept coming and coming. It's harder to find a comment that didn't critique her!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1584lz5/dhindhora_baje_re_rocky_aur_rani_kii_prem_kahaani/

Alia looks pretty but her dancing... I want to cry. Why give her such steps that she starts hopping? What is wrong with the choreographer? Why such tough hand gestures? Looking at her hand gestures made my hand cramp.

The set looks tacky, Alia dances like she is possessed, and JB's constant scowl reminds me of TV serials back in the day. No one stands like that for an entire song, especially during a pooja. But KJo is not good with subtlety, everything is OTT for him. This could have been an amazing visual experience instead, all I am left with is Alia jumping up and down against a headache-inducing red backdrop.

But I think aside from the obviously flawed choreography, the issue is alia. She just can’t do it man. Look at Ranveer, same steps but he somehow looks more graceful then her.

Idk alia is just jumping around. Her moves aren’t smooth. She’s always been average dancer but it’s the same jumping in every movie… she hasn’t learned anything after Kalank debacle.

Alia is looking pretty but she is looking like some kid who is excited to perform dance on school day . Grace ka naam aur nishaan nahi hain

The choreography is so bad it's almost aggressive. Alia looks pretty but omg her movements are terrible.

I did enjoy the song and Ranveer's energy and performance. But I really can't deal with Alia's graceless dance and hammy expressions anymore

Ranveer's movements are very controlled if you notice. He's naturally very energetic, but he knows how much force to put in each movement. Alia put so much energy that it ended up looking graceless. Her movements reminded me of the energy Katrina put in Ishq Shava dance beats. Only it worked in that song because she was doing hip hop. Alia's is doing Indian freestyle.

Ranveer is dancing great. Not a fan of Aalia’s dancing.

Alia seriously ... she looks like a parody. The moves are too hard in the wrong places and her expressions is giving the scream by edvard munch

Alia itna phudak rahi thi, no grace. Ranveer was great. The video was an eyesore and song was also meh. They have absolutely no chemistry.

Alia is a total disaster in this song

Alia is a total disaster period.

Couple of thoughts. Firstly, the set looks great. I love Ranveer dancing that Kathak piece it was gracely done by him. Alia looks lovely but her dancing is terrible. She is fine in Bollywood dancing but not at all in folk or semi-classical.

WTF was that aggressive choreography? Ranveer made it look effortless and Alia is not a bad dancer at all but you can tell it was too much for her.

Ranveer's dance skills just overpowering Alia's here, not just the high energy ones but also the more nuanced ones.

Alia is a bad dancer .. an Ash, Rani or madz would have killed this !

Song was mid but damn Ranveer's last walk was just fire! Alia's dance, choreo, and setting was disappointing tho :/

Alia can't do kathak or any classical dances for that matter. Karan needs to understand that she has many weaknesses and he should hide instead of highlight. She cannot match Ranveer's energy or expressions in even jhumka where the dance is normal. Here she is just pathetic. The saree looks horrible

Alia should stop copying Kareena now. Her facial expressions were 90% Kareena.

Isliye ghar more pardesiya me sirf alia nachi while Madhuri was just watching Z

Ranveer did great. Honestly he looks decently elegant. Man is talented. Alia tried her best but tbf trying to match Ranveer energy, plus executing such jumpy and at time odd steps especially with a shorter frame has proven difficult for her.

Alia has totally adopted kareena’s style.

What are those expressions by Alia? 🤣 absolutely nothing is working in the song, the lyrics are terrible, music hackneyed, steps robotic, sets and costumes too saturated, and to top it all the steps and Alia’s expressions! It’s only Ranveer I feed bad abt now.

Alia and her stans didn't disappoint lol. The girl wants to show she can match Ranveer's energy, but hopping around like a frog is just isn't it. Ranveer gives the right expressions, puts the right amount of energy and most of all, he has grace. Which alia terribly lacks. The background dancers were energetic yet graceful. While this girl is here there everywhere, the chaos lol. And her stans of course. It's always the choreographer's fault, song's fault, ranveer's fault, set designer's fault, EVERYONE is at fault except of course our grasshopper Alia. They talk as if we're blind and can't clearly see ranveer & the background dancers being brilliant with whatever they were given. The delusions Ffs.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 4 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To me, it's less about Alia's dancing but about her facial expressions while doing it...in this Filmfare video, e.g....I've to only focus on her body movements...but that also isn't really a pleasure if one has the original actresses in mind.

However, it's not that she can't dance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNL2Vp8MM