Alia Is My First Daughter' Says KJo In The Kapil Show's Promo - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Even though i dont like Alia off screen. She sounds dumb and clueless. But i have realised is lot of times she gets hate not from being a nepo kid. But that she is getting success while being a nepo kid.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ria23

Even though i dont like Alia off screen. She sounds dumb and clueless. But i have realised is lot of times she gets hate not from being a nepo kid. But that she is getting success while being a nepo kid.

Success brings lots of haters and criticism out of hate. Part of a parcel. And also an indication of success! “jab log tumhaare khilaaf bolne lage samjho tarakee kar rage ho”

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree with your opinion that being a so-called 'nepokid' should in no way influence the perception of her acting prowess (which she definitely has).

However, I got the feeling that her personality has started to get in the way of her enacting a character (and not Alia Bhatt the filmstar...now married Kapoor)

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Finally watched the episode. It was overall funny episode. Kapil overall jokes were better in this episode. Sunil, Krishna and third guy kitu segment is never funny as such. Too much ott silliness. Only sometimes they are ok. Mostly fwd that segment.

They have introduced new section where they show said celebrity posted pic and some funny comments under it are displayed to us. That actually made the episode fun. So basically taking other jokes and displaying and generating laughter and no credit to the poster as name is hidden, may be that is the requirement as per rules as no permission taken. But thoroughly enjoyed it. Comments under Bala were most funnier.

Alia was looking beautiful. Though she seem unsure in certain pranks and was literally scared for comments under her pic segment. She said worst nightmare something to that effect. But obviously kapil won't show toxic comments. It was all funny comments only.

Kjo was looking sick. That weight loss is not suiting him. He should put some weight on.

Vedang was mostly silent and laughing after initial talk.

There was hardly any discussion on Jigra movie which was strange. Thought they came to promote the movie.

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Finally watched the episode. It was overall funny episode. Kapil overall jokes were better in this episode. Sunil, Krishna and third guy kitu segment is never funny as such. Too much ott silliness. Only sometimes they are ok. Mostly fwd that segment.

They have introduced new section where they show said celebrity posted pic and some funny comments under it are displayed to us. That actually made the episode fun. So basically taking other jokes and displaying and generating laughter and no credit to the poster as name is hidden, may be that is the requirement as per rules as no permission taken. But thoroughly enjoyed it. Comments under Bala were most funnier.

Alia was looking beautiful. Though she seem unsure in certain pranks and was literally scared for comments under her pic segment. She said worst nightmare something to that effect. But obviously kapil won't show toxic comments. It was all funny comments only.

Kjo was looking sick. That weight loss is not suiting him. He should put some weight on.

Vedang was mostly silent and laughing after initial talk.

There was hardly any discussion on Jigra movie which was strange. Thought they came to promote the movie.

@ b, this segment is not new. I have seen this segment since last 2-3 seasons (when it used to air in sony tv)
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

@ b, this segment is not new. I have seen this segment since last 2-3 seasons (when it used to air in sony tv)

Yeah may be new for Netflix version but on Sony version it’s there since quite sometime.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Oh ok.. I never watch on Sony regularly as such. Always on clips, reels etc have seen earlier Kapil shows. So I had no idea it was there. Because never saw reels on it before. Last season on Netflix also didn't had this section though so for me it was first time seeing this segment.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg chii yaar. Waste

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol so what's he? First Gentleman or First Lady?smiley36