Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Yes we saw that in Kalank. She tried hard to copy Aishwarya's HDDCS 'look' and failed.

no wonder her fans always feel the need to pull Aish down to bring her up. It must have been Aish’s fault Aloo had a bad photoshoot. I am sorry I made the mistake of sharing it as an Aish fan. Galti hogi!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Inspirations come ...and go...just like ebb and flow...

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Didn’t she once say Kareena was her inspiration? Is this part of her L’Oréal campaign? Then that’s probably why she said Aishwarya’s name. Alia is not a good dancer at all so saying things like before any of her song shoots she would look at Aishwarya videos is just opening herself up for trolling 🤷🏽‍♀️.

She’s taken Aishwarya’s name more than a decade ago on a couple of different occasions, saying she looks up to her.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

^ I believe around her debut time

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This feels very fake and orchestrated of her. I don't like her taking Aish's name in vain like she is even worthy of saying it.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

She’s taken Aishwarya’s name more than a decade ago on a couple of different occasions, saying she looks up to her.

If this is true, I'll give her props for at least having good taste.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Want to remind everyone that Aishwarya was one of the few who openly called out Alia for having KJo and the entire establishment backing her and giving her a steady collection of films. She even said this to Alia's face and said Alia simply smiled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1adqalz/only_aishwarya_could_have_said_this_to_alias_face/

Now people are saying they're worried that KJo wants to cast Aishwarya in a film so he can sabotage her like he did Madhuri in Kalank.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Iska inspiration waqt aur jagah dekhke badalte hain

She’s so fake no originality

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

at least she is not shying away saying this, i cannot wait to see them together at loreal paris...

and there are some actresses just sit there and say..me me me me..its all me, me me me..nobody could have would have..only me, me...aap sabh samajh gaye nahsmiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

at least she is not shying away saying this, i cannot wait to see them together at loreal paris...

and there are some actresses just sit there and say..me me me me..its all me, me me me..nobody could have would have..only me, me...aap sabh samajh gaye nahsmiley36

lol smiley36

Usi ke chahnewalo ko problem ho raha hai yahaan smiley44smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

lol smiley36

Usi ke chahnewalo ko problem ho raha hai yahaan smiley44smiley36

its a nightmare...stealing roles and nepo leave karo...the issue here is gucci mamas and loreal mamas are being stolen by most ugliest creature called aloo.

news alert: the real reason behind kjo bankruptcy is paying guccis, loreals, you2 likes, tik tok, critics, alien cover shoots, the galas's ..in all, social media for betiya aloo.