Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

It is very clear that only fans of flop stars as last resort use I-F,Twitter handles,PV,Filmfare, TOI,HT,BOI,Himesh,Cinehub,Smartypants etc.

Why? Because these people are not hired by any other stars.They are only pushing one. Offers have been drying up ,for years now. The only people who are talking about these stars are their PR .

I also don't understand page 1 in this forum.People post ,or bump up the same threads,on the same topic.

Fans of no other star seems to have the need to take up this thankless task. We all know , it doesn't work.But looks like they have no other options.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Considering her dumbness and low IQ, Dora the explorer should be the inspiration.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

It is very clear that only fans of flop stars as last resort use I-F,Twitter handles,PV,Filmfare, TOI,HT,BOI,Himesh,Cinehub,Smartypants etc.

Besides Himesh, the rest of them just copy whatever the flop star's PR are dumping on Reddit. That's the main place where all the PR puking happens now with fake upvotes and PR bots astroturfing the sub.

Edited by hotchoco - 7 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Why? Because these people are not hired by any other stars.They are only pushing one. Offers have been drying up ,for years now. The only people who are talking about these stars are their PR .

I also don't understand page 1 in this forum.People post ,or bump up the same threads,on the same topic.

Fans of no other star seems to have the need to take up this thankless task. We all know , it doesn't work.But looks like they have no other options.

This reminds me that even on Instagram, I saw a ridiculous fan account saying Alia should be cast as Madhubhala in her biopic. All the comments were negative and trashing this casting.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Respectfully, one always seem to know alot ... of nothing? smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

alia proceeded to do the infamous aish stiff..most ungraceful robot dancing that aish is famous for..whilst she BS'd about how graceful aish danced! Alias mouth can lie but her body couldn't. Ha

Aish is an amazing dancer ! Alia just couldn't match up!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Aish used to dance, but can she dance now? smiley37

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Alia did tribute to Aish years ago and it was embarrassing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kxo6fdF3XVU&pp=ygUVQWxpYSBkYW5jZXMgYWlzaHdhcnlh. I see on this forum Alia or Katrina being compared to Aish, that is disrespectful to Aish. Aish is internationally known beauty and can do any type of dance not just shaking body.

I knew someone would post this 😂

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Grumpy I know what you will say to what I'll say before you will say it and before I will say it.

You will say buttt sullll your friends Sam and Smitten don't think that about Aish 🤦‍♀️tsh tsh tsh surely they would know, they are beautiful surely they would know, and they adore her.

And I'll say this grumpy.. but I am afraid you can't keep up with me..no one can.. smitten was really happy when i found you.. she said i am so glad you have found someone who can keep up with you.. but hopefully she can see the pattern.. you say something then I say something then you shoot me down and run off like savitri.

So follow this grumpy. Last week I anxiously waited for the clock to strike 6am smitten time .. I let her enjoy one last night of peaceful sleep.. before I messaged her with some ungodly information about THE AISHWARYA RAI. Poor smitten... she replied that her stomach sunk... or maybe that was my stomach that was feeling unwell..cause I stayed up allll night to be the bearer of BAD NEWS. But let's lock 🔐 that in, her stomach sunk.

Now I can run around the forum nakiid... and smitten can't say, put some clothes on d3vil. Metaforically run around nakid grumpy, not really without clothes you know, Although I am not a huge fan of clothes once you step inside your abode. And grumpy you will say... but sul ..that's gross.. I never .. omg.. don't talk to me about nakedness. I think I have to block you now sul, my lines have been crossed. No girl here wants to see you naked. Especially not Sam and Smitten, I know my girls better than that. Actually I have decided to report you to the online safety committee and these girls will support me.

Anyway grumpy.. I can do and say whatever I want.. cuz smitten is quivering in the corner ..praying to God that I don't open my trap.

Anyway aish is a terrible dancer, terrible actor, but the most beautiful face in the world, 4th to only .. you, smitten and sam

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Grumpy I know what you will say to what I'll say before you will say it and before I will say it.

You will say buttt sullll your friends Sam and Smitten don't think that about Aish 🤦‍♀️tsh tsh tsh surely they would know, they are beautiful surely they would know, and they adore her.

And I'll say this grumpy.. but I am afraid you can't keep up with me..no one can.. smitten was really happy when i found you.. she said i am so glad you have found someone who can keep up with you.. but hopefully she can see the pattern.. you say something then I say something then you shoot me down and run off like savitri.

So follow this grumpy. Last week I anxiously waited for the clock to strike 6am smitten time .. I let her enjoy one last night of peaceful sleep.. before I messaged her with some ungodly information about THE AISHWARYA RAI. Poor smitten... she replied that her stomach sunk... or maybe that was my stomach that was feeling unwell..cause I stayed up allll night to be the bearer of BAD NEWS. But let's lock 🔐 that in, her stomach sunk.

Now I can run around the forum nakiid... and smitten can't say, put some clothes on d3vil. Metaforically run around nakid grumpy, not really without clothes you know, Although I am not a huge fan of clothes once you step inside your abode. And grumpy you will say... but sul ..that's gross.. I never .. omg.. don't talk to me about nakedness. I think I have to block you now sul, my lines have been crossed. No girl here wants to see you naked. Especially not Sam and Smitten, I know my girls better than that. Actually I have decided to report you to the online safety committee and these girls will support me.

Anyway grumpy.. I can do and say whatever I want.. cuz smitten is quivering in the corner ..praying to God that I don't open my trap.

Anyway aish is a terrible dancer, terrible actor, but the most beautiful face in the world, 4th to only .. you, smitten and sam

I didn’t know you were literally waiting all night to drop that shitty revelation on Ash on me. That sounds …. Just like something you would do so I’m not even surprised. 🙂‍↔️

Grumpy, please cut him some slack, he’s clearly not used to firing off posts here while in the thick of a bad case of covid.

He’s absolutely right about me trembling in a corner, praying he doesn’t utter anything untoward and after reading this post, who wouldn’t be? do you blame me? smiley36smiley36

Goodness gracious, now excuse me while I go perfect my act of playing dead.