Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Did they do darker shade of makeup on Alia?🤔 I feel like she’s more fair in RL. I know people in US love using darker shade of foundation and such to avoid looking pale. But idk if they did that for Alia or if it’s just the lighting there

She’s looking good though and seemed very comfortable on the ramp!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36aloo fans don't need anyone to promote her. Ashwariya aka bahurani was not present at met gala, but humaari choti si average looker aloo slayed the haters with fabulousness , like really slayed house boots down . i know we all are still in recovery mode, especially how dare my favorite didn't make the oh that drug store loreal ramp but aloo get to share with icon ashwariya. smiley36bahut zor ka jhatka laga hain.

btw there is a slaying topic where one can sure take their bhadaas smiley36the title of the topic is Ash in Paris, but discussion is on aloo. do not miss out..cos any time RK will enter the topic as well. smiley36https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361645?pn=6

Edited by Briaahna - 5 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Scarlet_Glow

Did they do darker shade of makeup on Alia?🤔 I feel like she’s more fair in RL. I know people in US love using darker shade of foundation and such to avoid looking pale. But idk if they did that for Alia or if it’s just the lighting there

She’s looking good though and seemed very comfortable on the ramp!

I think it’s the lighting.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aish is a true blue superstar. We should accept it with grace.She is very popular. Aish's appearance at weddings ,events,is waited breathlessly,by fans and media. Hating her clothes and styling ,is part of her stardom..and we don't fail her. She is a beauty icon of our times. And public loves her.

Aish slayed in Paris. Hers was the top post yesterday on Reddit. Amazingsmiley32

Screenshot_20240925-092406.png

Edited by you2 - 5 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Great to see smiley20 well done both!! smiley40

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Must be running back because of school. Aloo kab aa rahi hai waapis, she must be returning back soon too - #jigra. Aloo and family already enjoyed vacation before the event I think.

School? What school? Who goes to school smiley8
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

School? What school? Who goes to school smiley8

I think Aaru goes to school, no?

Or is she doing home school? That explains her flexibility to go on many trips during usual school time.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

Aish is a true blue superstar. We should accept it with grace.She is very popular. Aish's appearance at weddings ,events,is waited breathlessly,by fans and media. Hating her clothes and styling ,is part of her stardom..and we don't fail her. She is a beauty icon of our times. And public loves her.

Aish slayed in Paris. Hers was the top post yesterday on Reddit. Amazingsmiley32

Screenshot_20240925-092406.png

HAHAHA! So called number one actress just doesn’t have it in her.

This is legit so embarrassing yaar!

Edited by WildestDreams - 5 days ago