Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK is male Arshi a better version. He won't let jhanak go with ANI so easily. If she goe snow then AK role is done then no drama in ANI life. Like how Arshi is glued to ANI , AK will be glued to jhanak. Now after all what he did for jhanak, he will make her count all those help. Jhanak won't be able to come out of his ehsaan so easily even she would crave for ANI care. Evryone is expecting a confession here but AK won't let it happen. Like how jhanak is confessing to AK about he rlove, ANI also might confess now to Arshi , but they won't confess to eo.

Yes Anju...j thinking him as her true friend...buy I don't have trust in Adi...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Arshi telling Ani smiley36 Jhanak brings toofan in his life smiley36 but he doesnโ€™t want to save himself smiley36 but maarna hai smiley37smiley37

Now who will tell Arshi that Ani want to die in Jhanakโ€™s pyaar smiley36 smiley36 without Jhanak he doesnโ€™t want to live also smiley36smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, she will show what we don't want. Now everyone wants Jhanak to remain with AK and start her career , so she won't show it now. Jhanak might agree to go with ANI and he will say i want to take care of you , At this stage i serously don't want runak together. They will take route where she ha sbeen insulted more so her going to BH is the most probable track. AK ka acha katega agar she agrees to go with Ani. I feel for him. But AK might not happen this time, still BBG truth is there to hamper the runak again.

if Ani rejecting her claim that she is not carrying his baby cannot stop J from considering him her husband; you think Brij truth will.

There is at least a solid reason for Ani not to share this truth with J.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

I am not trusting Adi at all.

with informing Ani I also donโ€™t trust him.. he doesnโ€™t tell him many things .. thatโ€™s y MUs r increasing more .. from Aniโ€™s sides

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She wants to start a family it seems. When is that happened? She always focussed on career right? Ani was like where am I trapped now ?

but that sapna tooth gaya smiley37 because of Ani smiley37โ€ฆ

Ani looks least interested in her that sapna smiley37smiley37

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope so but in precap Adi looked surprise..

thats because he did not expect ani to come. he thinks of Ani as a cheater not someone who loves j. but ani coming shows Adi that Ani also cares for j; and that there are other dynamics, he did not know at play.

Remember Ani Adi clash in Mumbai hospital where Ani asks Adi why he thinks only Adi cares for J.

samarp2 thumbnail

AK is male Arshi a better version. He won't let jhanak go with ANI so easily. If she goe snow then AK role is done then no drama in ANI life. Like how Arshi is glued to ANI , AK will be glued to jhanak. Now after all what he did for jhanak, he will make her count all those help. Jhanak won't be able to come out of his ehsaan so easily even she would crave for ANI care. Evryone is expecting a confession here but AK won't let it happen. Like how jhanak is confessing to AK about he rlove, ANI also might confess now to Arshi , but they won't confess to eo.

in precap Adi looked shocked seeing Ani there smiley36 looks like both boys will be in some tu tu main main smiley36 in that lobby smiley36.. Adi will keep taunting him smiley36& he will keep giving Adi some attitude smiley36
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - If this happens, then it is a CLEAR and LOUD ILU from J !

Qki Ani ko "I can do anything for one person in this world" or "J has chosen to inform him about her being in deathbed, despite all else" - yeh hints kafi nehi hai for him to gauge that J loves only him !

Ani is shrouded with the belief that J loves AK ! This needs to come off ! Agar ILU nehi bolti hai Ani ko, toh kam se kam , I don't love AK hi bol de smiley1

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi ka planned Dubai trip ka pata nahi but Ani sure reached Mumbai by crossing her Lakshman Rekha !

I like how Ani is unshaken by her taunts anger and does things what he feel right๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

If Ani is allowed to see Jhanak before the surgery definitely thereโ€™s a chance of dramatic confession from one of them or both! Can we expect โ€˜ ek chutki sindoor daan โ€˜ request from Jhanak to Ani?? And he fulfilling it saying โ€˜sahi galat baad mein dekha jayega !โ€™

I m day dreaming like Anum, Asmi and Zainab ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ hope kuch toh positive nikle after a horrendous 300 episode horror show!!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope so but in precap Adi looked surprise..

in promo they showed us Adi calling Aniโ€ฆ in real he jus inform him & even tells him he need not come ..

But looks like Ani came cause he loves Jhanak

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

in promo they showed us Adi calling Aniโ€ฆ in real he jus inform him & even tells him he need not come ..

But looks like Ani came cause he loves Jhanak

Today all reporters are off or what? None of their predictions came true!

Ashu! Should we poke the reporter lady