Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

R u sure...she is looking so different..

Yaa itโ€™s her with glasses .. ๐Ÿค“ smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly Ashu...am tired of extra people scenes.

that confession I think they kept it for leads only to speak to each other .. not with others involving themselves
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he didnโ€™t even tell him that she loves him & considers him only as husbandโ€ฆ cause Ani insulted J in Kolkatta .. Adi will be rude now to Ani.. he seemed surprised that Ani cameโ€ฆ in promote was shown as Adi calls Ani.. in real here Adi just informs him.. & tells him he needs not come.. even J doesnโ€™t want him here ..

We need a proper emotional scene of Ani & Jhanakโ€ฆ not this insult scene

I am not trusting Adi at all.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani & Arshi scenes r repeat smiley36 same topic they fight smiley36 now they make me laugh smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ simply they fight smiley36 both r just continuing their karma with each other smiley36smiley36 nothing else smiley36

She wants to start a family it seems. When is that happened? She always focussed on career right? Ani was like where am I trapped now ?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

I am not trusting Adi at all.

Same Anu...i don't have trust in Adi.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She wants to start a family it seems. When is that happened? She always focussed on career right? Ani was like where am I trapped now ?

Yesss ...she wanted to start her own family...Ani shattered all her hopes.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly Ashu...am tired of extra people scenes.

AK is male Arshi a better version. He won't let jhanak go with ANI so easily. If she goe snow then AK role is done then no drama in ANI life. Like how Arshi is glued to ANI , AK will be glued to jhanak. Now after all what he did for jhanak, he will make her count all those help. Jhanak won't be able to come out of his ehsaan so easily even she would crave for ANI care. Evryone is expecting a confession here but AK won't let it happen. Like how jhanak is confessing to AK about he rlove, ANI also might confess now to Arshi , but they won't confess to eo.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

apane dimag ko break do... leena par iss bar chod do... waise bhi next kand ke liye dimag thoda bachake rakhana zaroori hai ...

Good advice! Thanks for reminding! Kab firse jhatka mile koi bharosa nahi hai!๐Ÿ˜‚

Goddy2010 thumbnail

that confession I think they kept it for leads only to speak to each other .. not with others involving themselves

Yep if at all if it happens it should be from each otherโ€™s mouth not from anyone else.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK is male Arshi a better version. He won't let jhanak go with ANI so easily. If she goe snow then AK role is done then no drama in ANI life. Like how Arshi is glued to ANI , AK will be glued to jhanak. Now after all what he did for jhanak, he will make her count all those help. Jhanak won't be able to come out of his ehsaan so easily even she would crave for ANI care. Evryone is expecting a confession here but AK won't let it happen. Like how jhanak is confessing to AK about he rlove, ANI also might confess now to Arshi , but they won't confess to eo.

This is a new kind of love story where the people who are in love will not confess to each other ๐Ÿ˜‚