Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

At this stage - I think with J accepting Ani as pathi; the likelihood of Ani telling Arshi J is his wife (first??) and coming to Mumbai may is a strong possibility. They had both Runak accept their love on the same day 301 episode. I feel they will have them accept eo as husband and wife in the same time frame.The fact that they are showing both in spite of insulting eo brutally still are not able to get angry and shut the other out - suggests more them coming together.

At this time likelihood of Anishi consumation is low. But then Leena takes the story in ways you dont expect - so who knows :)

Ani will stay to nurse J I hope.

Arshi and Adi will still stay around to pertube Runak; but I'm hopin gLeena will give them a short good phase. She likes to do the opposite of what we think. We though Runak is dommed with Ani's insults and J walking away and likely to MC and hold Ani accountable. She flipped the entire story and may actually unite them.

I must say I am really hopeful with the turn they have taken...

MC would have been too much of a strain for their fragile relationship to bear...too much of a trauma....it is better..even I am hoping to see Ani's care and concern for her..

But today ....

Jhanak even after all this wanted to inform Aniruddh about it...She knew Ani would have to come from Kolkata.. facing Arshi and entire family's wrath but still she is sure that he would come... fighting with the whole world for her in his own way to be with her...It is her trust on their love...even after all this verbal spat, she knows that Aniruddh loves her...

And the fact that Aniruddh came....smiley27....

This is what RuNak is....

" Tere mere beech mein....

Kaisa hai yeh bandhan Anjaana...

Maine nahi Jana ...tune nahi Jana..."

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Who is that red saree lady?

And where is Garima maam.

So funny. Five words.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope so but in precap Adi looked surprise..

Yeah but he won't leave any opportunity to taunt him , after all he knows Ani has insulted jhanak badly. When nurse came they were having heated conversation and ANI was trying to be all calm and ignoring him. As for him jhanak safety is more important. I doubt AK will let jhanak to fall for ANI again. She has more trust on AK than ANI. I just wish Jhanak doe snot go back to BH again and her career should start now.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: samarp2

Krushal dancing all happily smiley42smiley36smiley36 looks like no shoot next day or late shoot may be smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAALKTYPcTi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

in red saree it was Lallonโ€™s mom smiley37smiley37
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

At this stage - I think with J accepting Ani as pathi; the likelihood of Ani telling Arshi J is his wife (first??) and coming to Mumbai may is a strong possibility. They had both Runak accept their love on the same day 301 episode. I feel they will have them accept eo as husband and wife in the same time frame.The fact that they are showing both in spite of insulting eo brutally still are not able to get angry and shut the other out - suggests more them coming together.

At this time likelihood of Anishi consumation is low. But then Leena takes the story in ways you dont expect - so who knows :)

Ani will stay to nurse J I hope.

Arshi and Adi will still stay around to pertube Runak; but I'm hopin gLeena will give them a short good phase. She likes to do the opposite of what we think. We though Runak is dommed with Ani's insults and J walking away and likely to MC and hold Ani accountable. She flipped the entire story and may actually unite them.

yes, I don't trust her. She can do anything. That is the reason I am not bringing any excitement. It is better to watch with very low expectations here.
samarp2 thumbnail

Yess..I don't think Adi will help them to clear MU...I just want makers to prove me wrong.

he didnโ€™t even tell him that she loves him & considers him only as husbandโ€ฆ cause Ani insulted J in Kolkatta .. Adi will be rude now to Ani.. he seemed surprised that Ani cameโ€ฆ in promote was shown as Adi calls Ani.. in real here Adi just informs him.. & tells him he needs not come.. even J doesnโ€™t want him here ..

We need a proper emotional scene of Ani & Jhanakโ€ฆ not this insult scene

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

in red saree it was Lallonโ€™s mom smiley37smiley37

R u sure...she is looking so different..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

he didnโ€™t even tell him that she loves him & considers him only as husbandโ€ฆ cause Ani insulted J in Kolkatta .. Adi will be rude now to Ani.. he seemed surprised that Ani cameโ€ฆ in promote was shown as Adi calls Ani.. in real here Adi just informs him.. & tells him he needs not come.. even J doesnโ€™t want him here ..

We need a proper emotional scene of Ani & Jhanakโ€ฆ not this insult scene

Exactly Ashu...am tired of extra people scenes.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

So much positivity from your side? What happened?๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani & Arshi scenes r repeat smiley36 same topic they fight smiley36 now they make me laugh smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ simply they fight smiley36 both r just continuing their karma with each other smiley36smiley36 nothing else smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Who is that red saree lady?

And where is Garima maam.

she is Lallonโ€™s mom smiley37smiley37 now I saw her clear smiley36