Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa we need to ask her only smiley36 he still canโ€™t remember ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ

Hoping this Adiโ€™s some dose will help himโ€ฆ last Ani & Adi scene only was good & J & Adi sceneโ€ฆ

Arshi Ani were just screaming only smiley26smiley26 same topic smiley26

Yess..I don't think Adi will help them to clear MU...I just want makers to prove me wrong.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I just don't wish to see any intimate relationship between Anishit...that will be the last nail on Runak's coffin and Anirudh's bleak chance of getting out of the situationship with Arshi will be over! OMG! Leena mata, please save us!๐Ÿคž

At this stage - I think with J accepting Ani as pathi; the likelihood of Ani telling Arshi J is his wife (first??) and coming to Mumbai may is a strong possibility. They had both Runak accept their love on the same day 301 episode. I feel they will have them accept eo as husband and wife in the same time frame.The fact that they are showing both in spite of insulting eo brutally still are not able to get angry and shut the other out - suggests more them coming together.

At this time likelihood of Anishi consumation is low. But then Leena takes the story in ways you dont expect - so who knows :)

Ani will stay to nurse J I hope.

Arshi and Adi will still stay around to pertube Runak; but I'm hopin gLeena will give them a short good phase. She likes to do the opposite of what we think. We though Runak is dommed with Ani's insults and J walking away and likely to MC and hold Ani accountable. She flipped the entire story and may actually unite them.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yess..I don't think Adi will help them to clear MU...I just want makers to prove me wrong.

they showed J trusting Adi as friend, and Adi to be a decent man. He will not cause any trouble for Runak now.

Later when Adi and J may become hit jodi in the film world; the green monster may resurface in Ani again.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I have already concluded i am not a sane person because i watched some 200 eps of this show ...

and still, i follow it with chats and clips ... just to see what another kand Leena is cooking ๐Ÿ˜‚ and if it is worse than previous one lol

Be comforted in knowing you are not alone and in the company of many others.

My family and friends who know me cannot believe I obsess over a ITV daily show. I dont volunteer the info to anyone. My husband throws me under the bus.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

At this stage - I think with J accepting Ani as pathi; the likelihood of Ani telling Arshi J is his wife (first??) and coming to Mumbai may is a strong possibility. They had both Runak accept their love on the same day 301 episode. I feel they will have them accept eo as husband and wife in the same time frame.The fact that they are showing both in spite of insulting eo brutally still are not able to get angry and shut the other out - suggests more them coming together.

At this time likelihood of Anishi consumation is low. But then Leena takes the story in ways you dont expect - so who knows :)

Ani will stay to nurse J I hope.

Arshi and Adi will still stay around to pertube Runak; but I'm hopin gLeena will give them a short good phase. She likes to do the opposite of what we think. We though Runak is dommed with Ani's insults and J walking away and likely to MC and hold Ani accountable. She flipped the entire story and may actually unite them.

I agree, she will show what we don't want. Now everyone wants Jhanak to remain with AK and start her career , so she won't show it now. Jhanak might agree to go with ANI and he will say i want to take care of you , At this stage i serously don't want runak together. They will take route where she ha sbeen insulted more so her going to BH is the most probable track. AK ka acha katega agar she agrees to go with Ani. I feel for him. But AK might not happen this time, still BBG truth is there to hamper the runak again.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she told Adi to sign.. but looks like Ani may signโ€ฆ looks like he may tell hospital people that he is familyโ€ฆ

Today J again told about marriage being legally cancelled .. though she & Ani both donโ€™t agree to that cancellationโ€ฆ

Looks like once Ani decides that he & J r still married to his family .. no one can stop that .. Arshi is temporary is confirmed today

So much positivity from your side? What happened?๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Krushal dancing all happily smiley42smiley36smiley36 looks like no shoot next day or late shoot may be smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAALKTYPcTi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

they showed J trusting Adi as friend, and Adi to be a decent man. He will not cause any trouble for Runak now.

Later when Adi and J may become hit jodi in the film world; the green monster may resurface in Ani again.

Hope so but in precap Adi looked surprise..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Krushal dancing all happily smiley42smiley36smiley36 looks like no shoot next day or late shoot may be smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAALKTYPcTi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Who is that red saree lady?

And where is Garima maam.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually girls, todayโ€™s episode is a blockbuster episode. Adi and Janak scenes are good. Ani and Arshi scene is not that bad. The cherry on the cake Adi disclosing almost everything to Ani except Janak loves him so much that anyways Janak herself confessed to him. Thanks to Adi for clearing the misunderstanding to some extent. How Ani reaching to Mumbai will more likely decide the upcoming story. I already mentioned my thoughts though I love to be proven wrong and bring some positivity in the story.