Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Maan Khurana smiley36smiley42 Cannot get over him yet. I am still waiting to see a ITV hero like him

Maan Khurana was exquisite - he was honestly one of the best characters Itv has seen. He had his flaws but he made up for them.

Geet was such a good show until they dragged it etc.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She won't leave..and she won't go anywhere..now she demands wife rights ...am damn sure ..how will Ani saves himself..

Now Arshi mode is switched from shaadi to family. How ani will save . He might accept now that he loves jhanak and they did the deed . Ek teer se do nishaanebaazi. Then itโ€™s her call to start the family
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Rudra is prob busy making reels from his old shots with Jhanak ...

He is the only one who has not confessed in the last two episodes... shayad confessing to his wife and trying to make up lol

Originally posted by: bob-bob

I just cannot take Adi seriously - is it too much, too fast, too awkward - all too much I feel.

I don't know if its the writing, or the actor? I just cant swallow the pill.

Anyhoooo

J is not preggo - lets see

Also where is Rudra?

Edited by vira76 - 3 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Now Arshi mode is switched from shaadi to family. How ani will save . He might accept now that he loves jhanak and they did the deed . Ek teer se do nishaanebaazi. Then itโ€™s her call to start the family

Even he admits openly that they did the deed..will she leave him???

A big question

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Adi & Jhanak scenes made me cry smiley19smiley19โ€ฆ .. Adi & Jhank these days makes u just cry โ€ฆsuch a beautiful friendship bond smiley27 just like Rudr & Jhanak..

Even Ani & Jhanak shares that beautiful bondโ€ฆ but they always fight fight fight smiley19โ€ฆ itโ€™s high time he leaves Arshi.. now he is sure that he loves Jhanak..

looks like Adi didnโ€™t expect Ani to come to Mumbaiโ€ฆ but he cameโ€ฆ

Arshi needs to tone down her screaming & screeching voice โ€ฆonly 1 thing she has to do ..

Ani didnโ€™t wanted Arshi to come to Appus marriage ceremony smiley36 he didnโ€™t even invite her smiley36 & here he was telling her she should have come smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ he did t even miss her smiley37 โ€ฆ they both r funny fake couple smiley36smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Bold: I have never believed in confession dreams before but this times yes I think there is a high chance... I mean wo marane wali hai, ab nahi bolenge to meri taraph se late pakki hai...

Leena ke liye!

a black and white drawing of a man kicking a person

But but

If Charasi Didi actually goes to Dubai, and sticks with her ultimatum this time and does for once what she says smiley32 ... My god I will be so happy!! I will make a special thread in her honor on IF!

a cat is sitting at a table watching a bottle of wine being poured into a wine glass .

she is telling Ani also to come smiley37smiley37 Ani got scared smiley36 if he goes Dubai then he wonโ€™t see Jhanak again smiley36smiley36
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

apane dimag ko break do... leena par iss bar chod do... waise bhi next kand ke liye dimag thoda bachake rakhana zaroori hai ...

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

First of all, I want to do mithai batna activity kyunki J preggo nahi hai!!!yay!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I know that's a first in Itv history where FL and a titular character is shown to be wrong in such a horrible way!but I am still ok with it...as this has simultaneously saved Anirudh! Gosh!!!we were going mad thinking how Ani will be redeemed!!Look at Leena!! She just found out aisi tarkib that all will now again start loving him!!!

So, as indicated many times, even during the last face off between Runak in the balcony, Anirudh's in his mind was asking J to prove him wrong that she stayed with AK...So the major issue has always been J choosing someone else over him...With pregnancy vanishing, I will not be amused if Ani believes that Runak were intimate that night..

I think we will get back OG Anirudh Bose in the sense that he will save J's respect by lying to his family and claiming that J was right about their relationship...this will, on the one hand save J's face and on the other hand, save him from Arshi's growing demands of getting intimate and starting family...

I am really scared now with Arshi claiming her desire to start family! As I mentioned earlier in several other posts, Anirudh will be suffocated in this loveless false marriage with Arshi..The worst, he may be blackmailed to do the deed with Arshi or tricked into doing it or trapped into staging it by Srishti and Arshi!! I mean I hate to admit it, but tricking ML and getting intimate for own benefit is a common itv route taken by PL or vamps!I am scared about Runak future now!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Adi & Jhanak scenes made me cry smiley19smiley19โ€ฆ .. Adi & Jhank these days makes u just cry โ€ฆsuch a beautiful friendship bond smiley27 just like Rudr & Jhanak..

Even Ani & Jhanak shares that beautiful bondโ€ฆ but they always fight fight fight smiley19โ€ฆ itโ€™s high time he leaves Arshi.. now he is sure that he loves Jhanak..

looks like Adi didnโ€™t expect Ani to come to Mumbaiโ€ฆ but he cameโ€ฆ

Arshi needs to tone down her screaming & screeching voice โ€ฆonly 1 thing she has to do ..

Ani didnโ€™t wanted Arshi to come to Appus marriage ceremony smiley36 he didnโ€™t even invite her smiley36 & here he was telling her she should have come smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ he did t even miss her smiley37 โ€ฆ they both r funny fake couple smiley36smiley36

I feel ani sign the bond in this reason two times mentioned this.what do you think

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Maan Khurana smiley36smiley42 Cannot get over him yet. I am still waiting to see a ITV hero like him

I was so crazy for that show smiley36 my college friends were laughing at me smiley36 that time on fb lot of pages & this & that it was smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I feel ani sign the bond in this reason two times mentioned this.what do you think

she told Adi to sign.. but looks like Ani may signโ€ฆ looks like he may tell hospital people that he is familyโ€ฆ

Today J again told about marriage being legally cancelled .. though she & Ani both donโ€™t agree to that cancellationโ€ฆ

Looks like once Ani decides that he & J r still married to his family .. no one can stop that .. Arshi is temporary is confirmed today