Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes Vira di,

The moment I saw Arshi's Dubai plans...first person I thought of is you...

You are the one who wanted her to move to Dubai Asap...soar high in her career...abb toh madam independent bhi ho gayi hai...dance competition bhi Jeet gayi...

I am rooting for her to leave for Dubai alone...bas jaldi packing Suru karde Arshi didi.....smiley41

Kahin nahi jaa rahi hai. She mentioned abt Dubai before marriage also. Chandni wa shooting with evils yesterday . So she has cancelled Dubai plans .
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yes man ... ye arshi namak aurat ne muze dara ke rakha hai! I stopped watching properly ever since she came back from that hospital ... Ab leena isse villain banaye aur khatm kare!

Ultimatum deke iss baar didi wapis hat gayi to she really got no self-respect .. lanat hai didi par

Ani ko chod ke dikhado didi .. hamare liye!!

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes Vira di,

The moment I saw Arshi's Dubai plans...first person I thought of is you...

You are the one who wanted her to move to Dubai Asap...soar high in her career...abb toh madam independent bhi ho gayi hai...dance competition bhi Jeet gayi...

I am rooting for her to leave for Dubai alone...bas jaldi packing Suru karde Arshi didi.....smiley41

Edited by vira76 - 3 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

na jaye to na jaye .. bus vamp ban jaye ab!

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Kahin nahi jaa rahi hai. She mentioned abt Dubai before marriage also. Chandni wa shooting with evils yesterday . So she has cancelled Dubai plans .

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Izhaar e mohabbat ho sakta hain in this reason now some episodes both are leads accepting their felling .hope so โ˜บ๏ธ

Pyar ka to pata nahi but I guess she will admit that she valued the marriage and will always . But she has lost trust in him so even he would like to take her back she wonโ€™t go. Also she wonโ€™t be accepting his care and that will be his guilt and redemption. But you never know these two are doormats and if Ani uses his Haq aa an pati over her she might agree. After all they need to show insult also of jhanak. Itne din Ani ko insult kiya to ab jhanak ki baari hai.
vira76 thumbnail

I have already concluded i am not a sane person because i watched some 200 eps of this show ...

and still, i follow it with chats and clips ... just to see what another kand Leena is cooking ๐Ÿ˜‚ and if it is worse than previous one lol

Originally posted by: PPak

Jhanak is like Inception smiley37I wont put it past Leena...she likes to exercise our brains and question our own sanity

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She won't leave..and she won't go anywhere..now she demands wife rights ...am damn sure ..how will Ani saves himself..

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just cannot take Adi seriously - is it too much, too fast, too awkward - all too much I feel.

I don't know if its the writing, or the actor? I just cant swallow the pill.

Anyhoooo

J is not preggo - lets see

Also where is Rudra?

Edited by bob-bob - 3 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

na jaye to na jaye .. bus vamp ban jaye ab!

Yes Leenaji yahi kar de this is enough for us.leenaji kal white sari bahoot beautiful lag rahi thiโ˜บ๏ธ shayad Leenaji ab happy ho jayeโ˜บ๏ธ . Leenaji ke support main x per tweets bhi kar denge โ˜บ๏ธ

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even I saw that Karan Saxsena smiley36 both actors were good .. Iqbal has aged smiley19smiley36 but still handsome .. love his muscular voice smiley42smiley42 Angad smiley36 & Gurmeet smiley42 Maan Singh smiley36

Had seen few clips of gehna smiley37 reminded me of Imly only smiley37smiley37

Ani except Jhanak will trust all.. now out of sudden he will trust Adi also smiley36 & in precap looks like he is showing him some attitude again smiley36

Today Adi told him u love to insults people smiley36

Maan Khurana smiley36smiley42 Cannot get over him yet. I am still waiting to see a ITV hero like him
vira76 thumbnail

sure why not ... acche kam kare to tariph kar sakate hai ... pehale karane to de!

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes Leenaji yahi kar de this is enough for us.leenaji kal white sari bahoot beautiful lag rahi thiโ˜บ๏ธ shayad Leenaji ab happy ho jayeโ˜บ๏ธ . Leenaji ke support main x per tweets bhi kar denge โ˜บ๏ธ