Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Thank you for? ๐Ÿค”

yes, I knew ... But accha hai na... they share similarities, their amazing convincing power...No wonder ani ne ab tak charsi didi ko pata ke rakha tha

Originally posted by: samarp2

thanks to u Vira dear smiley31 I am enjoying lot of baba ji videos smiley37smiley37 baba ji name is Aniruddhasmiley37smiley37 u knew?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

Thank you for? ๐Ÿค”

yes, I knew ... But accha hai na... they share similarities, their amazing convincing power...No wonder ani ne ab tak charsi didi ko pata ke rakha tha

all married people problems he is solving smiley37 Ani & Arshi needs to consult him smiley37
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Bold: I have never believed in confession dreams before but this times yes I think there is a high chance... I mean wo marane wali hai, ab nahi bolenge to meri taraph se late pakki hai...

Leena ke liye!

a black and white drawing of a man kicking a person

But but

If Charasi Didi actually goes to Dubai, and sticks with her ultimatum this time and does for once what she says smiley32 ... My god I will be so happy!! I will make a special thread in her honor on IF!

a cat is sitting at a table watching a bottle of wine being poured into a wine glass .

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi ka planned Dubai trip ka pata nahi but Ani sure reached Mumbai by crossing her Lakshman Rekha !

I like how Ani is unshaken by her taunts anger and does things what he feel right๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

If Ani is allowed to see Jhanak before the surgery definitely thereโ€™s a chance of dramatic confession from one of them or both! Can we expect โ€˜ ek chutki sindoor daan โ€˜ request from Jhanak to Ani?? And he fulfilling it saying โ€˜sahi galat baad mein dekha jayega !โ€™

I m day dreaming like Anum, Asmi and Zainab ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ hope kuch toh positive nikle after a horrendous 300 episode horror show!!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agar ab in face of death, confess nahi kiya and accept nahi kiya to phir when do they want to do it? After they both die and go to hell?

(Sorry given these two have made a mess of so many lives around them because of their "she/he loves me" and "she/he loves me not" I don't think they will be allowed to go to heaven just yet!)

a man holding a flower with the words she loves me below him

Izhaar e mohabbat ho sakta hain in this reason now some episodes both are leads accepting their felling .hope so โ˜บ๏ธ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

J said today - Ani also did not consider their marriage annulled., just like she does not. Both think of eo as husband wife and just act in public.

Ani has such a strong possessive streak with J because he still considers her his wife....subconsciously or wishfully I dont know.

Ani has to take J back as wife. Else J will be shamed before Jethu Bodoma and Choton, I hope insulting days are over and after 300 episodes finally some thing good will happen.

Still Ani torture will come but maybe after a brief reconciliation. J is looking like she will disregard everything Ani did to her in BH; because she loves him/ knows his jealousy weakness; does not take him seriously? So confusing everything is. Illogical to the core and so many of us trying to decode smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all, I want to do mithai batna activity kyunki J preggo nahi hai!!!yay!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I know that's a first in Itv history where FL and a titular character is shown to be wrong in such a horrible way!but I am still ok with it...as this has simultaneously saved Anirudh! Gosh!!!we were going mad thinking how Ani will be redeemed!!Look at Leena!! She just found out aisi tarkib that all will now again start loving him!!!

So, as indicated many times, even during the last face off between Runak in the balcony, Anirudh's in his mind was asking J to prove him wrong that she stayed with AK...So the major issue has always been J choosing someone else over him...With pregnancy vanishing, I will not be amused if Ani believes that Runak were intimate that night..

I think we will get back OG Anirudh Bose in the sense that he will save J's respect by lying to his family and claiming that J was right about their relationship...this will, on the one hand save J's face and on the other hand, save him from Arshi's growing demands of getting intimate and starting family...

I am really scared now with Arshi claiming her desire to start family! As I mentioned earlier in several other posts, Anirudh will be suffocated in this loveless false marriage with Arshi..The worst, he may be blackmailed to do the deed with Arshi or tricked into doing it or trapped into staging it by Srishti and Arshi!! I mean I hate to admit it, but tricking ML and getting intimate for own benefit is a common itv route taken by PL or vamps!I am scared about Runak future now!

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 days ago
PPak thumbnail

Beheno, shayad mere IF pe wapis aane ke din nazadik hai ... anyway l am still waiting to see if this track is in favor of Runak. If this actually turns out to be good, I want to believe our efforts of "Narebazi" have something to do with it as there were news articles of Ani's character change on fans' demand ๐Ÿ˜›... We shall see if Leena can do something good for once or not...

If in the face of death, these two aren't honest with each other and accept each other than in nalayako ka kuch nahi ho sakata, lanat hai Leena ki iss script par aur inake pyaar par...

I am yet to watch the episode but ... As you all know my brain is imfamous for "napak" thoughts on IF ... Ab main badnam hoon to thoda aur hi sahi!

There is one more scenario that comes to my mind ... apart from the ones I shared before ...

What if there were two dreams that night,

one that Anirudh saw... the Suhag Raat dream

And one that Jhanak saw... where Anirudh wakes up again, confesses to Jhanak, and hugs him and they make out ...

This show is anyway running on fiction, so I will add this top-of-the-class, best-of-the-best fiction scenario to the list as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž Although, I hope they have done the deed and Ani has actually forgotten and he gains his memory back... But I hope now that Jhanak literally is in the face of death, all of this does not matter between them.

Because in love nothing else matters than love itself.

Do let me know how you like my new fiction fueled scenario ๐Ÿคชsmiley37

Jhanak is like Inception smiley37I wont put it past Leena...she likes to exercise our brains and question our own sanity

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

First of all, I want to do mithai batna activity kyunki J preggo nahi hai!!!yay!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I know that's a first in Itv history where FL and a titular character is shown to be wrong in such a horrible way!but I am still ok with it...as this has simultaneously saved Anirudh! Gosh!!!we were going mad thinking how Ani will be redeemed!!Look at Leena!! She just found out aisi tarkib that all will now again start loving him!!!

So, as indicated many times, even during the last face off between Runak in the balcony, Anirudh's in his mind was asking J to prove him wrong that she stayed with AK...So the major issue has always been J choosing someone else over him...With pregnancy vanishing, I will not be amused if Ani believes that Runak were intimate that night..

I think we will get back OG Anirudh Bose in the sense that he will save J's respect by lying to his family and claiming that J was right about their relationship...this will, on the one hand save J's face and on the hand, save him from Arshi's growing demands of getting intimate and starting family...

I am really scared now with Arshi claiming her desire to start family! As I mentioned earlier in several other posts, Anirudh will be suffocated in this loveless false marriage with Arshi..The worst, he may be blackmailed to do the deed with Arshi or tricked into doing it or staging it by Srishti and Arshi!! I mean I hate to admit it, but tricking ML and getting intimate for own benefit is a common itv route taken by PL or vamps!I am scared about Runak future now!

I hope seeing J in deaths bed; Ani will try to dump Arshi.

He himself said they were not married and she is trying him to the core. They need to break up Ani shi at some point and make Arshi villain. If Brij expose is coming; then it means Anishi split is close. I do feel Ani will take J home as wife. With Adi clearly telling him J's child is Ani's; will Ani then leave her in Mumbai and go.

If J is in Mumbai story cannot continue esp as they friendzoned Adi and make him a good person

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bold: I have never believed in confession dreams before but this times yes I think there is a high chance... I mean wo marane wali hai, ab nahi bolenge to meri taraph se late pakki hai...

Leena ke liye!

a black and white drawing of a man kicking a person

But but

If Charasi Didi actually goes to Dubai, and sticks with her ultimatum this time and does for once what she says smiley32 ... My god I will be so happy!! I will make a special thread in her honor on IF!

a cat is sitting at a table watching a bottle of wine being poured into a wine glass .

Yes Vira di,

The moment I saw Arshi's Dubai plans...first person I thought of is you...

You are the one who wanted her to move to Dubai Asap...soar high in her career...abb toh madam independent bhi ho gayi hai...dance competition bhi Jeet gayi...

I am rooting for her to leave for Dubai alone...bas jaldi packing Suru karde Arshi didi.....smiley41

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I hope seeing J in deaths bed; Ani will try to dump Arshi.

He himself said they were not married and she is trying him to the core. They need to break up Ani shi at some point and make Arshi villain. If Brij expose is coming; then it means Anishi split is close. I do feel Ani will take J home as wife. With Adi clearly telling him J's child is Ani's; will Ani then leave her in Mumbai and go.

If J is in Mumbai story cannot continue esp as they friendzoned Adi and make him a good person

I just don't wish to see any intimate relationship between Anishit...that will be the last nail on Runak's coffin and Anirudh's bleak chance of getting out of the situationship with Arshi will be over! OMG! Leena mata, please save us!๐Ÿคž