Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

What if ani takes care of j and then comes back home and then lies j had abortion just to save j from humiliation and the family wonโ€™t case on her because they are capable of doing so

The scene were they show ani lying is that maybe

But j satya harishchandra will vent it out one day for sure ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Beheno, shayad mere IF pe wapis aane ke din nazadik hai ... anyway l am still waiting to see if this track is in favor of Runak. If this actually turns out to be good, I want to believe our efforts of "Narebazi" have something to do with it as there were news articles of Ani's character change on fans' demand ๐Ÿ˜›... We shall see if Leena can do something good for once or not...

If in the face of death, these two aren't honest with each other and accept each other than in nalayako ka kuch nahi ho sakata, lanat hai Leena ki iss script par aur inake pyaar par...

I am yet to watch the episode but ... As you all know my brain is imfamous for "napak" thoughts on IF ... Ab main badnam hoon to thoda aur hi sahi!

There is one more scenario that comes to my mind ... apart from the ones I shared before ...

What if there were two dreams that night,

one that Anirudh saw... the Suhag Raat dream

And one that Jhanak saw... where Anirudh wakes up again, confesses to Jhanak, and hugs him and they make out ...

This show is anyway running on fiction, so I will add this top-of-the-class, best-of-the-best fiction scenario to the list as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž Although, I hope they have done the deed and Ani has actually forgotten and he gains his memory back... But I hope now that Jhanak literally is in the face of death, all of this does not matter between them.

Because in love nothing else matters than love itself.

Do let me know how you like my new fiction fueled scenario ๐Ÿคชsmiley37

Edited by vira76 - 3 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He might say MC ho gaya. Chapter closed if he really wants to save her izzat . I am sure makers wonโ€™t give a confession right now or jhanak might confess that she valued the marriage but he failed in everything . If they confess it has to be with some negative dialogue. Arshi is fighting with him for jethu , laloon character how he will stay with her. She is supporting Shubhu. Wait girl the bad days are coming for shubhu. Then we will see how much she support Shubhu.

he will always protect J & her izzat now .. he will hide it from his family cause he knows what they will do.. his care & concern towards J may increase ..

he was getting mad at Arshi for her badmouthing J.. but he kept quite & couldnโ€™t take Jโ€™s momโ€™s insultsโ€ฆ

I am so eager to see Adi & Ani scenes .. he didnโ€™t care about Arshi & went .. but glad he told truth that he is going to Mumbai for operationโ€ฆ only for what operation he didnโ€™t tell โ€ฆ but he told other things โ€ฆ this way he can tell he told truth & went ..

looks like when he decides he will scarp his fake marriage smiley26smiley26

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa we need to ask her only smiley36 he still canโ€™t remember ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ

Hoping this Adiโ€™s some dose will help himโ€ฆ last Ani & Adi scene only was good & J & Adi sceneโ€ฆ

Arshi Ani were just screaming only smiley26smiley26 same topic smiley26

She is a screaming queen both offscreen and on screen. Family banana uske bus ki baat nahi hai. Jhanak will at least clear MU between them abt AK . After this they will meet only related to movie shoot or Minton marriage and Anu redemption also need to start. I guess if she tells him that they made out in such critical situation he

Might believe also. He canโ€™t go back with the MU to Kolkata . Something should be there to stop him from going ahead with Arshi

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hmm ok thanks for sharing...just wondering how come jhanak never even got her pregnancy reports from that first doctor though to the point now it could be something else..smiley36this track is just poorly handled from all angles lol
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

per yeh toh koi matlab nahi hua na... he didn't trust Jhanak's claim of their relationship. At least he should have talked to her, thought about her claim. Sab sahi hone ke baad love confession, so easy na. He listened to Adi's word but did not trust Jhanak.

Few days back finished commander Karan Saxena - Gurmeet and Iqbal Khan were both so good. Complete light hearted, action packed, masala show. I enjoyed it.

Now started Suman Indori in colors and Gehna form Dangal. Gehna is same as Imlie but full on fall and catch scene between leads. Some nice dramatic scenes. Fun to watch, keeping my mind aside. smiley36 Good to keep mind sane when Jhanak gives too much pressure.

even I saw that Karan Saxsena smiley36 both actors were good .. Iqbal has aged smiley19smiley36 but still handsome .. love his muscular voice smiley42smiley42 Angad smiley36 & Gurmeet smiley42 Maan Singh smiley36

Had seen few clips of gehna smiley37 reminded me of Imly only smiley37smiley37

Ani except Jhanak will trust all.. now out of sudden he will trust Adi also smiley36 & in precap looks like he is showing him some attitude again smiley36

Today Adi told him u love to insults people smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Beheno, shayad mere IF pe wapis aane ke din nazadik hai ... anyway l am still waiting to see if this track is in favor of Runak. If this actually turns out to be good, I want to believe our efforts of "Narebazi" have something to do with it as there were news articles of Ani's character change on fans' demand ๐Ÿ˜›... We shall see if Leena can do something good for once or not...

If in the face of death, these two aren't honest with each other and accept each other than in nalayako ka kuch nahi ho sakata, lanat hai Leena ki iss script par aur inake pyaar par...

I am yet to watch the episode but ... As you all know my brain is imfamous for "napak" thoughts on IF ... Ab main badnam hoon to thoda aur hi sahi!

There is one more scenario that comes to my mind ... apart from the ones I shared before ...

What if there were two dreams that night,

one that Anirudh saw... the Suhag Raat dream

And one that Jhanak saw... where Anirudh wakes up again, confesses to Jhanak, and hugs him and they make out ...

This show is anyway running on fiction, so I will add this top-of-the-class, best-of-the-best fiction scenario to the list as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž Although, I hope they have done the deed and Ani has actually forgotten and he gains his memory back... But I hope now that Jhanak literally is in the face of death, all of this does not matter between them.

Because in love nothing else matters than love itself.

Do let me know how you like my new fiction fueled scenario ๐Ÿคชsmiley37

thanks to u Vira dear smiley31 I am enjoying lot of baba ji videos smiley37smiley37 baba ji name is Aniruddhasmiley37smiley37 u knew?
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Me too like ak and j scenes they have great chemistry but ani and j superb

Adi J make me cry in many scenes...they get very emotional scenes.

They brought Adi J closer as friends only before Ani comes to Mumbai.

Ani has 2 choices - reassure himself of J's recovery and go back to Arshi OR

makers may surprise us by having Ani acknowledge J as his wife and take her back. Only that can re-instate her respect in Bh after the preg nonsense.

Each others mention of death is a very big deal for them based on history. J gave in to Ani during bhukaar night both to return to BH and also physically because An kept saying he will die without her.

So very likely we have an emotional connect tomorrow.

Ani finally accepting that their marriage may not be permanent is a big deal. He has moved past the stage where he was professing undying loyalty to Arshi.

I see Ani fully doing a U turn; and Arshi finding a way to keep Ani or take revenge. After J left , each insult Arshi was levelling against J; it seemed more to convince Ani that he was wrong abt J. Hies reactions were more of some - J cant do that...type of realization creeping in.

Makers have handled J Adi relationshp dev very well. Jhanak is establishing very clear lines with Adi....complete contrast to Ani and Arshi.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Agar ab in face of death, confess nahi kiya and accept nahi kiya to phir when do they want to do it? After they both die and go to hell?

(Sorry given these two have made a mess of so many lives around them because of their "she/he loves me" and "she/he loves me not" I don't think they will be allowed to go to heaven just yet!)

a man holding a flower with the words she loves me below him

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I have posted the opposite of you๐Ÿ˜€

But your thinking is in line too.. Arshi wonโ€™t let him off so easily ! If Ani and Jhanak do meet thereโ€™s a scope for heart to heart โ™ฅ๏ธ Otherwise babu will be reassured seeing Jhanak af safe hands of Adi and go run to Arshi as per his commitment!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She is a screaming queen both offscreen and on screen. Family banana uske bus ki baat nahi hai. Jhanak will at least clear MU between them abt AK . After this they will meet only related to movie shoot or Minton marriage and Anu redemption also need to start. I guess if she tells him that they made out in such critical situation he

Might believe also. He canโ€™t go back with the MU to Kolkata . Something should be there to stop him from going ahead with Arshi

he even told their marriage will not last smiley37 looks like soon he is planning to cancel the marriage now smiley36 ..

now he will know Adi & J donโ€™t have any relationship smiley36 then he will want J back in his life