Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

& she will look stupid now.. in precap looks like Ani knows she is not pregnant.. but how will he treat her .. she will feel shameful to show her face to him.. looks like he will hide that she is not pregnant from Bose familyโ€ฆ

Looks like after operation he may return back.. & Adi will look after her

AK informed him on phone..that j is not pregnant. So will see what he says to Arshi and his family.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a fool they have made jhanak into๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. all those dialogues that she can fee the baby inside and accusing ani went to drain. How can makers show their fl in such an idiotic way? Many already werenโ€™t liking the fact that jhanak crossed the line that night despite doing arshi didi jaap. Now with this nonsense more than ml, fl will get bashed..
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

We all need to take Paracetmol tablet...to forget what we had seen in last three weeks.

Yaa so true Mayuri.. I badly need one.. what I saw & what I not smiley37smiley37.. letโ€™s order in bulk smiley37 in future also we will need smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

AK informed him on phone..that j is not pregnant. So will see what he says to Arshi and his family.

looks like he will hide that.. or else they will bad mouth her again.. cause per precap Arshi saying J has operationโ€ฆ looks like he only tells that & goes โ€ฆ

He wonโ€™t inform them anyone.. itโ€™s just like their initial epis .. where he hides any matter related to Jhanak

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi ka planned Dubai trip ka pata nahi but Ani sure reached Mumbai by crossing her Lakshman Rekha !

I like how Ani is unshaken by her taunts anger and does things what he feel right๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

If Ani is allowed to see Jhanak before the surgery definitely thereโ€™s a chance of dramatic confession from one of them or both! Can we expect โ€˜ ek chutki sindoor daan โ€˜ request from Jhanak to Ani?? And he fulfilling it saying โ€˜sahi galat baad mein dekha jayega !โ€™

I m day dreaming like Anum, Asmi and Zainab ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ hope kuch toh positive nikle after a horrendous 300 episode horror show!!

Painful confession hoga hospital me most likely โ™ฅ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani is in no position to assure Jhanak that he is with her smiley19 when she badly needs his saath ..smiley19 even if he wants now he canโ€™t stay with her .. there is Arshi in one side & here Adi wonโ€™t allow him near her after giving her so much pain smiley19

I am worried when all those Bose people will know .. how they gonna react towards it for Jhanak.. good people will somehow sympathize with her .. Ani may forgive too.. but Jhanak smiley19 how will she gonna face them all

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

What a fool they have made jhanak into๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.. all those dialogues that she can fee the baby inside and accusing ani went to drain. How can makers show their fl in such an idiotic way? Many already werenโ€™t liking the fact that jhanak crossed the line that night despite doing arshi didi jaap. Now with this nonsense more than ml, fl will get bashed..

I will miss her big dialogues now . Anyway she is used to all blames . They will make a big drama now . Chandni was shooting with evils so she did not leave for Dubai. Now BH people will get the license to badmouth jhanak. She will have bed rest after operation for some days but I guess ANI will trust AK now that he will take care of her. Jhanak wonโ€™t be coming back before she becomes a heroine. I liked the scene between jhanak and AK . It was too emotional . Salman also giving good performance. ANI was relaxed that she gave priority to him over AK. The boy got the importance what he wanted . Arshi badmouthing jethu also and he says Arshi is better than jhanak.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope they wonโ€™t know

Ani might hide it but arshi might

No worries neither Jhanak will go there even if she does ani might shield her as always .

Family might be caught in big crisis that they wonโ€™t be blaming her

Before that bhrij Bhushan and Anshi mother will be exposed

Durga puja either of the track bose family on roads / bhrij bhoshan exposed

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me too like ak and j scenes they have great chemistry but ani and j superb

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I am watching on my iptv Anu

Ohh.. now watched the epi. I thought it was some spoiler. I watch it star ka show on Hulu bakin sab iptv pe.

Hulu sometimes load after iptv.