Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak herself wanted to meet Ani as per today's episode I guess.

It could be an emotional moment for both of them if makers has plans to show a scene between leads but if not it might happen then at least jhanak might confess that she always valued the marriage bcoz if she dies after surgery she might not say acc to her. AK tainting on phone was not that bad. So face to face taunting hoga by AK. His mind was stuck at the operation during phone call. He was not bothered abt being not pregnant. How calmly he listened to AK . Why he does not behave with jhanak like this. I so knew it he will believe AK.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi ka planned Dubai trip ka pata nahi but Ani sure reached Mumbai by crossing her Lakshman Rekha !

I like how Ani is unshaken by her taunts anger and does things what he feel right๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

If Ani is allowed to see Jhanak before the surgery definitely thereโ€™s a chance of dramatic confession from one of them or both! Can we expect โ€˜ ek chutki sindoor daan โ€˜ request from Jhanak to Ani?? And he fulfilling it saying โ€˜sahi galat baad mein dekha jayega !โ€™

I m day dreaming like Anum, Asmi and Zainab ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ hope kuch toh positive nikle after a horrendous 300 episode horror show!!

cause of Arshi he canโ€™t even react properly to sad news smiley36โ€ฆ this is what he was telling in IV Adi bhi phone kar ke suna raha hai smiley37โ€ฆ

Donโ€™t know how he is tolerating that Arshi.. he clearly tells her today their marriage wonโ€™t last long smiley37smiley37he was giving eg. it seems smiley37smiley37.. in serious talk also I felt like laughing smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls donโ€™t be so happy. I fell like he has made some promise to Arshi this is the last time he will go for Janak since it is her issue. Ani is going to see Janak for one last time and then he will come back to his shell life. But will Janak allow him to see her? Or may be she would have gone to operation theatre and Ani will return without seeing her? Sorry given the tragic nature of one story, this is the first thought I am getting in my head.

I agree...he won't meet her...

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly...now her big big dialogues doesnโ€™t make any sense now.

I guess we need to forget this part too

MMR2810 thumbnail

Arshi ka planned Dubai trip ka pata nahi but Ani sure reached Mumbai by crossing her Lakshman Rekha !

I like how Ani is unshaken by her taunts anger and does things what he feel right๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

If Ani is allowed to see Jhanak before the surgery definitely thereโ€™s a chance of dramatic confession from one of them or both! Can we expect โ€˜ ek chutki sindoor daan โ€˜ request from Jhanak to Ani?? And he fulfilling it saying โ€˜sahi galat baad mein dekha jayega !โ€™

I m day dreaming like Anum, Asmi and Zainab ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ hope kuch toh positive nikle after a horrendous 300 episode horror show!!

Ha ha ..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..

Hope so Vidya...Cant tolerate Ani Arshi...

Jhanak-adi

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have posted the opposite of you๐Ÿ˜€

But your thinking is in line too.. Arshi wonโ€™t let him off so easily ! If Ani and Jhanak do meet thereโ€™s a scope for heart to heart โ™ฅ๏ธ Otherwise babu will be reassured seeing Jhanak af safe hands of Adi and go run to Arshi as per his commitment!

Even though he gives some promise to Arshi I am not bothered . When did he fulfills the promise given to Arshi. In precap it was jhoot that he said to Arshi but he actually said the truth. I guess he hide the no pregnancy news from Arshi. She might have taken the promise to start the family I guess bcoz she was asking abt that in the episode. But we also know he wonโ€™t be able to do that. The dialogue ki kya guarantee hai hamari shaadi break ho jaaye . The dialogue is just to please the audience bcoz Arshi is not going anywhere .
samarp2 thumbnail

I have posted the opposite of you๐Ÿ˜€

But your thinking is in line too.. Arshi wonโ€™t let him off so easily ! If Ani and Jhanak do meet thereโ€™s a scope for heart to heart โ™ฅ๏ธ Otherwise babu will be reassured seeing Jhanak af safe hands of Adi and go run to Arshi as per his commitment!

in precap seems like he is again opposing Adi smiley36smiley36 โ€ฆ seems like Jhanak will not face him.. how can she after such a huge blame? โ€ฆ looks like now he will want to be with her .. but he canโ€™t even stay.. even if he goes back he will still worry for her well being only
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

I guess we need to forget this part too

We all need to take Paracetmol tablet...to forget what we had seen in last three weeks.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

That's what I worry. They will all think wrong about her. i hope against hope, at least this time Ani side with Jhanak. Or should Jhanak never go to BH or meet those people. Ani should confess, be what. They have confessed in heart now open confession is needed, it's high time.

Well, I have already started trying other shows in the side.smiley17 Leena pe I no trust. She does exactly what is not needed. First she made her pregnant, later when I was ready to see the preg track and how they take it forward, she brought this tumour. How inconsistent. People's emotions are thrashed even before it is properly built.smiley44

which shows ur following Anu? I started pending web series smiley36

Yaa .. looking at precap Ani seems like he is ok with Jhanak now.. atleast he is sure that J & Adi didnโ€™t have any physicalโ€ฆ.

Adi looked very angry at Aniโ€™s stupidityโ€ฆ when Adi said that he was ready to accept the baby โ€ฆ Aninlooked confused ๐Ÿ˜

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37Arey baap re

Ye writer tho ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™itโ€™s like writing rubbish and throwing it and start writing from start

Kya samjha hum ko ๐Ÿฅด

Well aam aur gutli dono nahi

Doctor became a joker

Ani became a criminal

Ak became bakra in all this

J tho mahaan hi hogi ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

trp will decide the story flow

Tho girls writers ko jai bolo

Aur sojha next day erase everything happened between j and ani

Ab romance mat dekao bass

Anshi ko bi bakri banadi

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 days ago