Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

so she is not pregnant smiley19 what nonsenseโ€ฆ smiley19 was hoping for Ani to choose between baby & Jhanak

Promo was he will tell Arshi jhooth.. but glad he tells truth & goes smiley32smiley32 & he finally reached there .. looks like in hospital again Ani & Adi will have face off..

he came for Jhanak & knows about operation means he doesnโ€™t seem angry with her now.. but the blame Jhanak put on him smiley18smiley18 now whole evil Bose will badmouth her againโ€ฆ & what about good people .. how is she gonna face all

It is very stupid movie ..even I was expecting the same pregnancy and tumor..they Made j is the biggest fool on the earth.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J is not pregnant...

She has big tumor ..

AK calls Ani ...it's an unknown number..so he lifts call...AK taunts Ani, j is not pregnant first doctor seeing her symptoms confirmed that she is pregnant. But she has tumor. Operation scheduled to tomorrow afternoon. J wanted to inform you once. You will be happy hearing this.

Precap- Arshi threatens Ani, if he go Mumbai it will be last day for their relationship.

Arshi calls her mom...Shrishti says don't let Ani go there. Vinayak worries for J.

Ani reaches to hospital..enquires about Jhanak. Adi stand there. Ani requests Doctor that he wants to meet jhanak only once.

Finally, feeling happy and relaxed! ๐Ÿฅณ

Unwanted preg. followed by MC will have a significant traumatic impact on RuNak so bach gaye. ๐Ÿ˜’

The promo is amazing as Anirudh breaks Arshi's condition, and now I feel he is going to accept Jhanak during the upcoming Durga festival. ๐Ÿฅณ

Positive Outcome for this preg track: RuNak's relationship upgraded to the next level as well as Bh is now aware of the intensity of their love and it's no longer hidden from anyone.

Both realized and accepted the love for eachother too โค๏ธ

Confession hoga ab EK SATH ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by xnbstar - 2 days ago
tellyme thumbnail

so she is not pregnant smiley19 what nonsenseโ€ฆ smiley19 was hoping for Ani to choose between baby & Jhanak

Promo was he will tell Arshi jhooth.. but glad he tells truth & goes smiley32smiley32 & he finally reached there .. looks like in hospital again Ani & Adi will have face off..

he came for Jhanak & knows about operation means he doesnโ€™t seem angry with her now.. but the blame Jhanak put on him smiley18smiley18 now whole evil Bose will badmouth her againโ€ฆ & what about good people .. how is she gonna face all

That's what I worry. They will all think wrong about her. i hope against hope, at least this time Ani side with Jhanak. Or should Jhanak never go to BH or meet those people. Ani should confess, be what. They have confessed in heart now open confession is needed, it's high time.

Well, I have already started trying other shows in the side.smiley17 Leena pe I no trust. She does exactly what is not needed. First she made her pregnant, later when I was ready to see the preg track and how they take it forward, she brought this tumour. How inconsistent. People's emotions are thrashed even before it is properly built.smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani & Arshi r talking same topic everyday smiley26smiley26smiley26 Arshi wanted to start her family smiley3smiley36 but her sapna is tooth gaya cause of Ani it seems smiley37 thank god smiley36

Madam is going to Dubai finally smiley37

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Unwanted preg. followed by MC will have a significant traumatic impact on RuNak so bach gaye. ๐Ÿ˜’

The promo is amazing as Anirudh breaks Arshi's condition, and now I feel he is going to accept Jhanak during the upcoming Durga festival. ๐Ÿฅณ

Positive Outcome for this preg track: RuNak's relationship upgraded to the next level as well as Bh is now aware of the intensity of their love and it's no longer hidden from anyone.

which promo ?? can you please share the link? i just wonder if jhanak will accept him..
tellyme thumbnail

Agree the track is better but jumping from one track to other brings so much inconsistency. The feelings doesn't stay at one place. Ending Preg track this way has brought J's claim to false, which is not right. A girls respect and word is involved. Everyone will now question her claim. Even though she was right, now they will think low of her.

I am not so hopeful on Leena to give us nice happy confession. If J's respect is called out and if Ani still does not trust her words, how will i be able to enjoy the confession. I want Ani's full trust on J before confession. Bachcha wala, half baked confession without trust, I don't want. After 300 episode, we want nice soulful full of trust wala confession

OR - I want to see Ani's pain for J. I want to see that Ani who knows his Jhanak is always right and stand for her.smiley27

The best part is, they have realized their love for each other.

But I hope we get a nice track as you are saying, something full fledged.

tellyme thumbnail

Ani & Arshi r talking same topic everyday smiley26smiley26smiley26 Arshi wanted to start her family smiley3smiley36 but her sapna is tooth gaya cause of Ani it seems smiley37 thank god smiley36

Madam is going to Dubai finally smiley37

Really, do we have link of it?
samarp2 thumbnail

How long is Ani planning to tolerate that Arshismiley7 he was getting anger on her when she was badmouthing Jhanak.. but he didnโ€™t say anything.. just kept on staring at her controlling himโ€ฆ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Really, do we have link of it?

I am watching on my iptv Anu

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls donโ€™t be so happy. I fell like he has made some promise to Arshi this is the last time he will go for Janak since it is her issue. Ani is going to see Janak for one last time and then he will come back to his shell life. But will Janak allow him to see her? Or may be she would have gone to operation theatre and Ani will return without seeing her? Sorry given the tragic nature of one story, this is the first thought I am getting in my head.