🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 80🌸🌸 - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ak2019

This is what I feel about krushal and chandni. I strongly feel they are dating. Krushal wants to keep things private and to protect chandini from negativity after his reel posting on insta and his ex interview, they are acting aloof.

if you see the bts or celebration they always are next to each other but to avoid being in limelight the change their direction.

with hiba he is professional and doing few pda to promote.

But Iam sure he is dating chandini.

His ex and chandini both have few similarities. They are bubbly and extrovert unlike him. Opposite attracts. Look at the videos every place they are next to each other but facing other direction.

1. Ganesh chathurti Dance

2. Choton chathurti celebration.

3. Recent Dance posted in this thread.

Khrusal seems more attracted towards Hiba

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

@bold She also said in her interview that she doesn't want her partner to romance anyone onscreen, so that's why she doesn't want to marry any actor....but fun fact here, how about the other way round? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway, may Allah give her the ability to make the right decisions & always ease her path!โœจ๏ธ

Yes, @red, hopefully she will quit being a lead heroine by the time she wants to settle down in a relationship. I am not being serious of course, only Allah knows what he planned for Hiba and I hope only best things are for Hiba and for us. Ameen

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

to my this whole chandni and krushal situation feels like one of them feels like there's unfinished business whilst the other has move on. I get privacy but you can still say a normal hello or talk in a group setting. Surely that would make things less obvious. I personally always feel like Chandni wants to be noticed by him. Even if that involves dancing right next to him or moving around infrpnt of the camera hoping to be noticed.

Edited by WatchTv98 - 2 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I read about Indian Sindhi people. Most of them are entrepreneurs and are quite rich. Also, Krushalโ€™s tattoo has some words about entrepreneurship. Thatโ€™s why my comment on him being Sindhi. I donโ€™t know Pakistani Sindhis unfortunately do I cannot answer anything to your question.

Yes, I also think they give friendly vibes, when did I say something more that, dear? I also have male colleagues with whom I am friendly because we know each other for long time. At work this becomes normal thing to bond with some colleagues

Pakistani Sindhis, specifically in Karachi, are a prominent class, mostly in politics, so they have a huge hold all over Sindh.

And Mostly Sindhi's affluent and elites (called waderas) so unky apna ek tashan hota hai. See this video for an idea n do let me know kya samaj aya...

https://youtu.be/OruEoqKftUs?si=snKsv56WjVMlpDmZ

Here, rich and influential Sindhis are being mocked because of their excessive power. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I agreed with you about same normal co-stars vibe...

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, @red, hopefully she will quit being a lead heroine by the time she wants to settle down in a relationship. I am not being serious of course, only Allah knows what he planned for Hiba and I hope only best things are for Hiba and for us. Ameen

@red You didn't catch my point there! ๐Ÿ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Leena G be like - Sabka katega, chunn chunn ke kategasmiley15

Originally posted by: sanfan

I vote for scenario 3 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jitna humara ullu kata hain itna toh banta hain ki yeh scenario ho!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

All I can notice is the awkwardness between Krushal and Chandni. They may have been close at one point in time but now it looks like they can't even tolerate each other lol

Yaa exactly.. so many times she was near.. he didnโ€™t even glance at her side .. even when she is standing next to Hibaโ€ฆ he comes near Hiba.. gives her side hug .. smiles & talks only looking at Hiba & then moves away..

even when Arshi & he has scenes .. he stands near Hiba & Arshi stands very far away.. she is close with Hiba .. but with Krushal something is off..

Even during their mehndi function bts .. she accidentally hit him hard in their dance โ€ฆ he suddenly got serious & said her something.. she took it friendly way & avoided his eyes & was saying like sorry somethingโ€ฆ but during their SR scene bts.. he was ok ..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Girls smiley42 Krushal lifting Hiba smiley42smiley42 offscreen also they r in romance mood smiley42smiley42 looks like someone is crushing like onscreen smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C__MttASNGk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I couldnโ€™t take my eyes offsmiley42
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

J is not pregnant...

She has big tumor ..

AK calls Ani ...it's an unknown number..so he lifts call...AK taunts Ani, j is not pregnant first doctor seeing her symptoms confirmed that she is pregnant. But she has tumor. Operation scheduled to tomorrow afternoon. J wanted to inform you once. You will be happy hearing this.

Precap- Arshi threatens Ani, if he go Mumbai it will be last day for their relationship.

Arshi calls her mom...Shrishti says don't let Ani go there. Vinayak worries for J.

Ani reaches to hospital..enquires about Jhanak. Adi stand there. Ani requests Doctor that he wants to meet jhanak only once.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Girls smiley42 Krushal lifting Hiba smiley42smiley42 offscreen also they r in romance mood smiley42smiley42 looks like someone is crushing like onscreen smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C__MttASNGk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He is so caring...loving their bond...

Nazar na lage...

Panner uncle style thu thu thu..