Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: great_love

See here bhola Ani in dancing mode smiley36 ... What latke zatake dikha raha hai smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C__ZavcumRj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkText

Ani & Laal smiley37smiley37 bonding so well Text
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

sabko dikh raha hai . In star events it looked scripted but today it looked like he want to be with her most of time bcoz they share the matching vibe and their witty style . Hiba is also reciprocating his gestures nowdays .

Aur ye sabsey bara dhoka hota hai audience k lye bcz offscreen pda leads to more social engagement and views. ๐Ÿ˜

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aur ye sabsey bara dhoka hota hai audience k lye bcz offscreen pda leads to more social engagement and views. ๐Ÿ˜

exactly my thoughts that our leads giving us too much pda nowadays to promote their content ๐Ÿคฃ, they know fans are desperate to see them together be it on or off screen

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All I can notice is the awkwardness between Krushal and Chandni. They may have been close at one point in time but now it looks like they can't even tolerate each other lol

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

exactly my thoughts that our leads giving us too much pda nowadays to promote their content ๐Ÿคฃ, they know fans are desperate to see them together be it on or off screen

Yeah, I know this from previous other shows as well.

Once the show ends, most co-stars become strangers. That's the true reality! ๐Ÿ˜

DiLaila thumbnail

Yeah, I know this from previous other shows as well.

Once the show ends, most co-stars become strangers. That's the true reality! ๐Ÿ˜

yes, we will know after some time what is going to happen with our leads

Hiba is friendly with all her costars. Have you seen her bonding with Fahmaan Khan? Today people shared their video as they met at the Jhanak 300 episodes party. They did a music video together. Also, both are Muslims. The same with Shaheer Sheikh. Hiba and Shaheer even accidentally shared a flight together.

So, I donโ€™t know why but I think Hiba is not gonna be a stranger to Krushal. Even after show finishes, they may still be supporting each other as friends. Also, have you heard their latest IV? Both want 1000 episodes of Jhanak show. So, they hopefully will stay with the show if TRP is good.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More offscreen PDA means more torture onscreen!

Brace for impact!๐Ÿ˜‚

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

More offscreen PDA means more torture onscreen!

Brace for impact!๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I am getting prepared by watching pda of the leads off screen and Aniโ€™s birthday episodes. smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail

yes, we will know after some time what is going to happen with our leads

Hiba is friendly with all her costars. Have you seen her bonding with Fahmaan Khan? Today people shared their video as they met at the Jhanak 300 episodes party. They did a music video together. Also, both are Muslims. The same with Shaheer Sheikh. Hiba and Shaheer even accidentally shared a flight together.

So, I donโ€™t know why but I think Hiba is not gonna be a stranger to Krushal. Even after show finishes, they may still be supporting each other as friends. Also, have you heard their latest IV? Both want 1000 episodes of Jhanak show. So, they hopefully will stay with the show if TRP is good.

She's friendly with all co-stars but who knows what's the actual reality behind a camera.

I feel she shares the same bond with Saheer as well, and mostly, stars deliberately do this PDA for coming into the limelight as well as for the promotion of their shows.

Parth and Erica were much closer during their show and did various promotional activities since their pairing was a super duper hit at that time. To be honest, I was fond of them, but after the show ended, they became strangers.

Lesson learned! ๐Ÿ˜•

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's friendly with all co-stars but who knows what's the actual reality behind a camera.

I feel she shares the same bond with Saheer as well, and mostly, stars deliberately do this PDA for coming into the limelight as well as for the promotion of their shows.

Parth and Erica were much closer during their show and did various promotional activities since their pairing was a super duper hit at that time. To be honest, I was fond of them, but after the show ended, they became strangers.

Lesson learned! ๐Ÿ˜•

We should appreciate this na! They are dedicated to their work and profession..if they are doing it for garnering better views for their show, there's no harm..During his Bengali show days, Krushal was asked about his off screen bond with his the then costar... basically the reporter wanted to know whether something is cooking between his costar and him...he gave a befitting reply...he said if audience is thinking that whatever is shown onscreen and off the screen regarding a show is true, then the actors are doing their jobs efficiently..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 days ago