Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

first butchered Aditya smiley38 sale reason I was watching Imly for Adi & Imly.. didn’t watch after Gash was replaced with another actor .. left before that

I watched all seasons of imlie as actions hua tha usme jyada rather than saas bahu smiley36

And gash cleared that writer's don't have option as any other actor to replace Aditya was not getting so they butchered adi to fit Aryan that farhnaan character

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaa whole iv he is just laughing crazily smiley37smiley37

Then I am really looking forward to finding this interview 🤩🤩🤩smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hahaha, oh I see what he means. Yes, actually it is true, Muslim men can have up to 4 wifes. So, he is prepared to play such characters smiley36

Krushal is definitely not ready to have so many women in his life smiley37

Bcoz in real life also he allowed only have one wife so dono haath mai ladoo bhi nahi kha sakta smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Bcoz in real life also he allowed only have one wife so dono haath mai ladoo bhi nahi kha sakta smiley37

To be fair to Muslim men, they can only have more than one wife if they can afford to provide for both wives and children the same conditions. Emotionally for a man it is draining to have more than one wife. So, not every man is ready to bear emotional load of having to deal with two wifes.

great_love thumbnail

Chandni ignored offscreen too smiley36 Krush & Hiba r only all around together smiley9.. yaa he seems to be having some crush .. like his onscreen character .. Hiba also looked bit shy after he lifted her .. she was just giving hand.. but he lifted to get her down smiley36

Yup... Someone having crush 🥰 on his co star ...

Chandni ingored by this two in clips n krushi from last months around together seeing more than chndani n krishak as both have same commedy sense n both are in being good coasters now

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I watched all seasons of imlie as actions hua tha usme jyada rather than saas bahu smiley36

And gash cleared that writer's don't have option as any other actor to replace Aditya was not getting so they butchered adi to fit Aryan that farhnaan character

I saw last season few ending epis smiley36 cause I wanted to see my fav show end smiley37
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

To be fair to Muslim men, they can only have more than one wife if they can afford to provide for both wives and children the same conditions. Emotionally for a man it is draining to have more than one wife. So, not every man is ready to bear emotional load of having to deal with two wifes.

In India at time 4 wives' are allowed in other sone countries heard that first wife consent important for second marriages in muslim community n in other first' wife to give divorce to again married... Let's keep it aside two wives at times is seriously degrading for financially n emotionally to manage smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yup... Someone having crush 🥰 on his co star ...

Chandni ingored by this two in clips n krushi from last months around together seeing more than chndani n krishak as both have same commedy sense n both are in being good coasters now

looks like Krush is fully ignoring Chandni smiley36..hardly he saw or smiles at her
great_love thumbnail

I saw last season few ending epis smiley36 cause I wanted to see my fav show end smiley37

Oh... They ended on good note but show has became comedy at last ...

Hw do u fl show end was?