Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

didi back to her house...i hope basu house chodh ayi ho..smiley36

https://x.com/ishaRaishan/status/1836715131956244772

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

so ani signed the bond...ani aur ak ke tu tu main main chalu phir se....thankfully ani was allowed to talk to jhanak before the operation...we will get runak convo scene soon..smiley9

https://youtu.be/xr4wPSQt1fQ?si=Mz6p6gZc78kDp_fl

What relationship did he put in that bond or it is not even that important to mention it in the episode? If he is allowed to meet Janak before the operation, then why he was shouting I love you in the clips and crying!

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What relationship did he put in that bond or it is not even that important to mention it in the episode? If he is allowed to meet Janak before the operation, then why he was shouting I love you in the clips and crying!

Goddy ji... Iwhen operation will conduct some complextion has come so he want to meet jk n give bhagwaan ka phool to jk to cure her n I think adi or dic won't allow it so he screaming I love you in the clip n crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Goddy ji... Iwhen operation will conduct some complextion has come so he want to meet jk n give bhagwaan ka phool to jk to cure her n I think adi or dic won't allow it so he screaming I love you in the clip n crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am bored of this word relative.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am bored of this word relative.

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ..

Relative... Insaniyat... Well wishers ...

Ye jk jab tak khud hak nahi deti tab tak ye relative relative khelenge..smiley7... Boring

PPak thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

BBG reveal will actually make Jhanak understand Ani better in my viewโ€ฆ if Ani can ever be understood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

While Jhanak has acknowledged the very many favours that Ani did for her to keep her safe etc I donโ€™t think she ever fully cottoned on to Aniโ€™s intention or his manipulative waysโ€ฆ The times Ani used to keep asking her to leave some battles to choose the battles to fight. This has been the hallmark of Aniโ€™s counterbalance theory and one that always kinda justifies Ani.

However, the price that one pays for the means one chooses is a lesson Ani did not learn but it will be given..Yet it is my reading that Jhanak will decode Ani in the BBG track even if she may misunderstand him at first.

bold 100%...thats why I am very surprised with why everyone thinks this will split Ani.

I was even thinking credit would go to jr. guruji and Adi for the expose...without bringing actual source - Urvasi letter into view; depriving Ani of credit now; that J will realize later.

Further if Ani gave the note to Rudra since he was going back to Calcutta with Arshi and wanted to ensure someone would bring the truth out for her. More than anything it is one of his selfless thoughful acts.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

bold 100%...thats why I am very surprised with why everyone thinks this will split Ani.

I was even thinking credit would go to jr. guruji and Adi for the expose...without bringing actual source - Urvasi letter into view; depriving Ani of credit now; that J will realize later.

Further if Ani gave the note to Rudra since he was going back to Calcutta with Arshi and wanted to ensure someone would bring the truth out for her. More than anything it is one of his selfless thoughful acts.

I am conflicted about BBG truth and Jhanakโ€™s reaction to it, but I am more inclined to what you and Rekha predict. Itโ€™s just I donโ€™t have my own predictions and go with the flow for this father revelation track. Characters are too unpredictable in this show

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Confusion galore - smiley13smiley22

Ani - "MemShaib kaun kya hai, yeh main decide karoonga. Aur yeh zaroori nahi hai ki agar ek decent hai to doosra character less hoga"- Ab iska kya matlab hua Sirji. Koi mathematical pattern hai ki kitne decent aur kitne not so decent honge ? smiley29

Ani - " Mera Mumbai Jaana bahut zaroori hai. Operation hote waqt mera wahan rehna bahut zaroori hai". - Sirji aapka kya role hai is operation ke success mein. Operation to doctors kar rahe hain.?smiley34

Ani - " Mujhe ehsaas ho chuka hai ki maine Jhanak ki insult ki thi, use humiliate kiya tha". - Sirji aap to turn by turn sab ko humiliate kar rahe hain. Is waqt to sabse zyada aap apni biwi Arshi ko humiliate kar rahe hain! Unka chera rote rote Laal ho chuka hai smiley26

Ani -" Maa agar Jhanak itni badi baat bol rahi hai to unme kuch sachai to hogi na". - Amazing Sirji, yeh realization itne time lag ke baad ? Jab Jhanak aapke ghar ayi thi aur aapko bol rahi thi ki aap uske bache ko apna naam de, to aapne kaha ki Jhanak app par Jhootha ilzaam lagaa rahi hai.... Lagta hai aapki attention span bahut kum hai. Jo hai nahin useeke peeche daud rahe hain aap! Aur jo hai, uski insult kiye jaa rahe hain. smiley32smiley37smiley40

Edited by tinag2001 - 10 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Confusion galore - smiley13smiley22

Ani - "MemShaib kaun kya hai, yeh main decide karoonga. Aur yeh zaroori nahi hai ki agar ek decent hai to doosra character less hoga"- Ab iska kya matlab hua Sirji. Koi mathematical pattern hai ki kitne decent aur kitne not so decent honge ? smiley29

Ani - " Mera Mumbai Jaana bahut zaroori hai. Operation hote waqt mera wahan rehna bahut zaroori hai". - Sirji aapka kya role hai is operation ke success mein. Operation to doctors kar rahe hain.?smiley34

Ani - " Mujhe ehsaas ho chuka hai ki maine Jhanak ki insult ki thi, use humiliate kiya tha". - Sirji aap to turn by turn sab ko humiliate kar rahe hain. Is waqt to sabse zyada aap apni biwi Arshi ko humiliate kar rahe hain! Unka chera rote rote Laal ho chuka hai smiley26

Ani -" Maa agar Jhanak itni badi baat bol rahi hai to unme kuch sachai to hogi na". - Amazing Sirji, yeh realization itne time lag ke baad ? Jab Jhanak aapke ghar ayi thi aur aapko bol rahi thi ki aap uske bache ko apna naam de, to aapne kaha ki Jhanak app par Jhootha ilzaam lagaa rahi hai.... Lagta hai aapki attention span bahut kum hai. Jo hai nahin useeke peeche daud rahe hain aap! Aur jo hai, uski insult kiye jaa rahe hain. smiley32smiley37smiley40

Well said. I am not buying Aniโ€™s stunts this time. The story is still at the same point and it will be always. Once Janak is back to normal Ani will be back to Arshi jaap. They just create more hear episodes to increase trp.

PPak thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I am conflicted about BBG truth and Jhanakโ€™s reaction to it, but I am more inclined to what you and Rekha predict. Itโ€™s just I donโ€™t have my own predictions and go with the flow for this father revelation track. Characters are too unpredictable in this show

True.

Jhanak is shown as someone who looks beyond the surface to intent. If not she cannot be loving Ani with no anger as she says; only wanting him to be happy.

They show that she understands Ani - that she realizes all his anger and bluster is out of that much emotion for her. She cannot be 100% sure of this after the brutality Ani displayed; but still she believes deeply that Ani cares for her. As viewers we can see it too,,, thats why the inability for us to hate Ani for his actions. Its clearly shown in the show that J affects Ani so much and hence his intense reactions...The I hate you said more I love you...no one hates with that level of intensity. All his accusations were asking for justification and screaming that he'd rather hurt upset himself just to spend time with her. He wanted her time even if it was fights. He was completely wrong out of order merciless punitive, but he was suffering too and hurting her seemed to give him sadistic pleasure that she was hurting as much as him. Yet she forgives him understands him. She may not welcome him back.

If this is her trait; understanding why Ani hid Brij truth is no biggie. Unless someone messes with J's head and spins a diff take on it; she should be ok. j/ is usually not convinced by others as Ani is. the only thing I felt ever bothered her was Tejas telling her Aniwill never accept her as wife in public.