Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 hours ago

Good i hope ani would not be change by makers. some episodes showing some positivity from ani side .ani also took stand for right things

Edited by Varsha188 - 17 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yes , mostly it was Shubhu expose and jhanak taking the lead in that. Also jhanak giving back to everyone including ANI . Now if she agrees to come back TRP might fall. So I guess makers wonโ€™t take the route. TRP audience likes jhanak hating ANI .
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Good i hope ani would not be change by makers. some episodes showing some positivity from ani side .ani also took stand for right things

leads will take stand for everyone but not for themselves still fetching TRP
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak still has some mind , she gives in only in emotional moments and she is getting the love from Ani when required but what Arshi is getting from him. Nothing, even though she want to stick with him. Nobody told him to ask for sacrifice , even Arshi di not ask. He himself demanded so it was not her fault. But How Ani threw this compromise on her face. It was his decision to ask for sacrifice. He should have respected at least he rtalent. However she knew that its Ani who requested the sacrific elater but she never blame dhim for this. Arshi is a fool now who wants to stay with him after so much insult.

here I am trying to respond to user @shanakanjโ€™s comment

@bold I wanted to reply to this. And this is just my thoughts, which I am not sure you agree with or not. Still I think about the sacrifices Ani did and made others do in the story till now.

Ani once gave Jhanak Arshiโ€™s ad campaign. He felt genuinely guilty about it. But because at that time Jhanak needed it more than Arshi, he sacrificed Arshi for Jhanak. The reason he gave to Arshi that this ad campaign is too small for her and she will have a bigger offer. Arshi could not choose what to do because Ani did not tell her that he gave this campaign to Jhanak. Maybe Arshi would have agreed to help Jhanak, but knowing Arshiโ€™s growing resentment over Jhanak, Ani feared Arshi will not allow Jhanak to snatch her opportunity especially with Shrishti influence on Arshi. So, he made this decision by himself.

Now, coming to dance competition Ani did the same for Arshi when Arshi needed to win the competition. She was more vulnerable in Aniโ€™s opinion and he asked this sacrifice from Jhanak. The reason he gave to Jhanak that Arshi can go into depression and she needs to win the competition. Jhanak had a choice between loosing or winning the competition, which Arshi did not have. Why? Because Anirudh subconsciously believes Jhanak will always choose the kindness towards Arshi over rivalry with Arshi. Jhanak asked him to make her didi happy when they get married. Also, after the aag incident got clarified that Jhanak was a victim not a culprit, Anirudh belief in Jhanakโ€™s kindness to Arshi increased. Because Jhanak did not jail Arshiโ€™s mother but she could. So, for Ani to ask Jhanak for help in the matters of insanity towards Arshi is something I can at least try to understand. Deep inside Ani believes in Jhanakโ€™s kindness towards people and she always showed it back to him that she is kind towards his family.

Therefore, when you say that nobody asked him to sacrifice. This is Aniโ€™s core belief to sacrifice at the required time for a person in need. And itโ€™s not like he asked for Jhanakโ€™s life sacrifice. He told Jhanak that you will have other opportunities that Adi will give you.

When it comes to Arshi and the way he told about ehsaan Jhanak did for Arshi on his request, itโ€™s because Ani admires Jhanak for her ability to sacrifice for the people the same way he is able to sacrifice himself for Jhanak when she is in need, for his evil familyโ€™s happiness, for Arshi if needed. Jhanak sacrificed Ani for Arshi, her win in the competition and Ani loves Jhanak for that. But he knows Arshi will not be able to do such sacrifices because in Kashmir when she invited Jhanak to compete through Ani, she had to share her win with Jhanak and she despised that Jhanak won. Arshi voiced it to Ani and Ani got a hint that Arshi will not like to sacrifice for Jhanak ever again. So, Ani compares Arshi to Jhanak saying that Jhanak can sacrifice implying you canโ€™t even appreciate that Jhanak sacrifices for you.

Today Ani also almost shared that Jhanak sacrificed him for Arshi. But Rekha @sanfan already analyzed that.

Sorry, long post, please let me know if it makes sense to you

I restarted watching the show today: the episodes 301-304 finally, loved them, Krushal, Salman, Hiba and Boses - performance is commendable. Even Charsi didi was good. Leenaji intrigued me again to come back to watching the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by DiLaila - 8 hours ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Certain someone is Ag..most of the time she roamed around hot chocolate....but he did nt gave any bhaav to her.

Oh... I thought certain someone adi... Ag is certain someone.. new wrd to ag to pg... Yup she was roaming around him n he was in his own dance world that day smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

From initial Kasmir episodes...j and Ani before marriage.

Are okaysmiley20 .. I can't find it as only signature in words I see in browser but not find the picture or siggy someone... Y that didn't know...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: PPak

what is this new clip man...dr asking J to go for chutti with AK? one issue solved another same day surfaces

when Ani is there smiley36 he wonโ€™t allow any chutti of j with Adi smiley36 cause he is rishtedaar & Adi is just dost smiley37
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

when Ani is there smiley36 he wonโ€™t allow any chutti of j with Adi smiley36 cause he is rishtedaar & Adi is just dost smiley37

This is actually ridiculous if Ani doesnโ€™t get to spend time with Jhanak chutti par. Leena said that Runak are together, so she needs to show them together at least for a few episodes after the operation. Otherwise how will Ani recall his SR kaand with Jhanak? Letโ€™s manifest it girls

I hope Adi has to go for shooting jaldi mein, and Ani with his responsibility J ke sath rahe to babysit her

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

so ani signed the bond...ani aur ak ke tu tu main main chalu phir se....thankfully ani was allowed to talk to jhanak before the operation...we will get runak convo scene soon..smiley9

https://youtu.be/xr4wPSQt1fQ?si=Mz6p6gZc78kDp_fl

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 hours ago

SPA 2024 ki shoot bhi start...Krushal lagta us jacket mein perform karenge...smiley9smiley27

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1836715805637067192