Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I also feel Janak will not come back as wife in BH. I feel the train is long one to next station and not sure if it will come back to this station again. The conflicts will continue and Ani will be a pendulum oscillating between Janak and Arshi. Not sure what relationship he will sign? He might sign brother in law๐Ÿ˜› and says I love you Janak. Oops sorry he is half brother in law. Thay relationship is also not there. Okay he can technically sign husband as Annulment should have been cancelled because of their consummation and he didnโ€™t marry neither according to Hindu rituals not legally.

If he signs then it has to be husband ..he believes that he's her husband..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Haan, dono ladkiyaan pagal hain Ani ke piche, apne apko foolish bana ke dete hain smiley37smiley37, then both blame Ani for this, dimaag nahi hain unn dono ladkiyon ke paas aisa hi lagta hai mujhe smiley37smiley37

Jhanak told Ani that baaton mein aap se koi nahi jeet sakta. Ani bhola nahi hai. Split personality as Krushal said. Sahi / galat baad mein dekhenge on his SRsmiley36smiley36

Jhanak still has some mind , she gives in only in emotional moments and she is getting the love from Ani when required but what Arshi is getting from him. Nothing, even though she want to stick with him. Nobody told him to ask for sacrifice , even Arshi di not ask. He himself demanded so it was not her fault. But How Ani threw this compromise on her face. It was his decision to ask for sacrifice. He should have respected at least he rtalent. However she knew that its Ani who requested the sacrific elater but she never blame dhim for this. Arshi is a fool now who wants to stay with him after so much insult.
Edited by shanakanj - 18 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ladkiyaan bhi foolish hain specially arshi ๐Ÿ˜‚ aaj totally cleared kar diya arshi ko how much important Jhanak to him but she doesn't want to leave him .โ˜บ๏ธ

The major issue Runak will face is Arshi will not leave Ani...she will blackmail him..he committed the biggest mistake of his life by declaring Arshi as his wife..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The sudden flip is due to health condition and he will flip again once health is fine. There will be no change in story , this is just a TRP episode nothing else. Like how Ani threw Arshi in such weak moment Jhanak is also not giving the importance to AK and giving tthe priority to Ani once everything will be ok again these both will flip. Leena also need to whitewash Ani so thats why this flip. Ani told he realized that he humiliated jhanak but still he is showing attitude why man. AK helped jhanak in such a situation , if he is not not insecure . He is afraid of accepting his love for jhanak. Same way Jhanak want Ani to come for her but she doee not voice it out. It was AK who understood . Itโ€™s just an emotional moment for Runak after everything is fine they will be back to their mask.

I think you are right about TRP, but still Ani is consistent with his mask of not accepting his feelings for Jhanak in front of Arshi and family. Jhanak asked him to marry her didi and it seems he is fulfilling this promise to Jhanak from what I read on the forum today. I have not watched the episode yet, I restarted watching from Adi and Jhanak scenes 301 episode. Ani doesnโ€™t know for sure if Jhanak accepts his love or not. He still doubts the possibility of their love to actually exist. Maybe he thinks it is one sided as just yesterday he thought that the baby was from Aditya. So, if he flips it is still in tact as he is shown insecure about Jhanak and Adi relationship.

Also, letโ€™s not forget that Arshi said to him that Jhanak will use him and his money to live ash aaram life in Mumbai, that she is like her mother. He said to Arshi you can talk about Jhanak, but not about her Mom. But I think Ani also doesnโ€™t trust Jhanak when it comes to money. He might be under impression that Jhanak wants to have relationships with rich and famous men. He doesnโ€™t know that she went to Mumbai on her own money without calling Adi. They never clarified this MU.

Now in the moment of weakness and guilt he will be with Jhanak, but he will doubt her for sure. He doesnโ€™t trust her

Edited by DiLaila - 18 hours ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Everything is temporary in this serial but rishtedaar word is permanent smiley37smiley36

Adi is trying to ban that word from Aniโ€™s dictionary

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 hours ago

Wow, what a dhamakedar episode, enjoyed it after a while... ani bajaoying his family & arshi, nonstop .smiley36..that's our og ani. smiley16 dho dala sabko..mazaa a gya by god.smiley37smiley37

Well, he indirectly admitted jhanak ne jo dono ke shrinagar mein intimate hone ke bare mein bola tha, she might not be lying, everyone was shocked, ab yeh kya bol rha, achanak se isko jhanak sachi lagne lag gyi..smiley36

Shubho ko toh kuch bolne hi nhi de rha tha, cutting him in btw. apne paap kiya hai, kuch bhi boliye mat, apni maa tanuja ko bhi taunt mara, apne husband ke kaand ke time pe ankhein band kar li thi apne...smiley24

arshi didi giving dhamki arrest karwa degi ani ko, asli chehra dekha ni usne abhi tak..ani was like kya dikhaogi, kuch nhi dekhne ko...kuch nhi hoga. agar woh apne ghar jana chahti hai toh jaye, woh toh mumbai ja kar hi rahega. didi ka moye moye moment. smiley37smiley37 aaj shristi nhi ayi warna lage haath 4-5 taane ani se woh bhi sun ke jati. smiley37

Lage haath arshi ko bta diya jhanak uski wajah se hari competition, becoz he told her to lose..didi ki shakal dekhne layak thi...smiley3smiley37

ani sabko bezatti ka dose de kar chalta bna airport ke liye...smiley16

special mention to jethu for supporting ani and bado maa for bajaoying arshi, she knew jhanak ani ki kamzori hai, uska jhukav zyada jhanak ke liye toh arshi shaadi karne se mna kyu ni ki? didi has no answer to this...smiley23 abhi ani ko chodhne ki dhamki dena ka natak kya kar rhi, jab chodh ke jana nhi chahti...smiley29

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 17 hours ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak still has some mind , she gives in only in emotional moments and she is getting the love from Ani when required but what Arshi is getting from him. Nothing, even though she want to stick with him. Nobody told him to ask for sacrifice , even Arshi di not ask. He himself demanded so it was not her fault. But How Ani threw this compromise on her face. It was his decision to ask for sacrifice. He should have respected at least he rtalent. However she knew that its Ani who requested the sacrific elater but she never blame dhim for this. Arshi is a fool now who wants to stay with him after so much insult.

I need to watch todayโ€™s episode.

I was sarcastically saying in my above post that both girls are foolish. To some extent both are. In normal life both girls would have already clarified the situation with such a man. But this is fiction drama, thatโ€™s why all characters are shown dumb or smart as per necessity.

The way they showed Arshi, she cannot tolerate insults from anyone but still she takes it in maybe because her real goal which she has voiced before not to let Jhanak be happy in this life (her suicidal note). I see Arshi as vengeful towards Jhanak because Arshi believes that Jhanak is cheap ladki who is clingy and after rich men like Ani and Adi. Did you hear that she believes that Jhanak will come to Dubai because Jhanak is after her career. She hates her, never tried to understand her after Kashmir trip. She grew resentful since Jhanak also won the dance competition in Kashmir. She is staying with Ani not because she loves him but because she doesnโ€™t want to give him to Jhanak. Thatโ€™s what I see. So I donโ€™t sympathize with her because of that

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I think you are right about TRP, but still Ani is consistent with his mask of not accepting his feelings for Jhanak in front of Arshi and family. Jhanak asked him to marry her didi and it seems he is fulfilling this promise to Jhanak from what I read on the forum today. I have not watched the episode yet, I restarted watching from Adi and Jhanak scenes 301 episode. Ani doesnโ€™t know for sure if Jhanak accepts his love or not. He still doubts the possibility of their love to actually exist. Maybe he thinks it is one sided as just yesterday he thought that the baby was from Aditya. So, if he flips it is still in tact as he is shown insecure about Jhanak and Adi relationship.

Also, letโ€™s not forget that Arshi said to him that Jhanak will use him and his money to live ash aaram life in Mumbai, that she is like her mother. He said to Arshi you can talk about Jhanak, but not about her Mom. But I think Ani also doesnโ€™t trust Jhanak when it comes to money. He might be under impression that Jhanak wants to have relationships with rich and famous men. He doesnโ€™t know that she went to Mumbai on her own money without calling Adi. They never clarified this MU.

Now in the moment of weakness and guilt he will be with Jhanak, but he will doubt her for sure. He doesnโ€™t trust her

Thats why I am not so much excited about this sudden trust on jhanak. What he replied it was just keep her mom shut abt the characterless blame on jhanak. Whatever dialogues was there just keep all evils shut so that he can leave asap. He still believe that nothing happened between them but he is sure that there is nothing between AK and jhanak as she is no more pregnant. So whatever trust he shows today in same fashion the distrust again will surface. Today when AK again tainted him abt the night he was getting irritated and replied that itโ€™s between him and jhanak and he does not want to involve AK as he is not related to this anymore. So he knows now there is nothing between AK and jhanak. But the problem with him is that he canโ€™t tolerate when jhanak gives importance to any other person except him excluding RP. He is still insecure abt AK. Makers wonโ€™t leave his possessiveness for jhanak bcoz that will again create MU.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

Wow, what a dhamakedar episode, enjoyed it after a while... ani bajaoying his family & arshi, nonstop .smiley36..that's our og ani. smiley16 dho dala sabko..mazaa a gya by god.smiley37smiley37

Well, he indirectly admitted jhanak ne jo dono ke shrinagar mein intimate hone ke bare mein bola tha, she might not be lying, everyone was shocked, ab yeh kya bol rha, achanak se isko jhanak sachi lagne lag gyi..smiley36

Shubho ko toh kuch bolne hi nhi de rha tha, cutting him in btw. apne paap kiya hai, kuch bhi boliye mat, apni maa tanuja ko bhi taunt mara, apne husband ke kaand ke time pe ankhein band kar li thi apne...smiley24

arshi didi giving dhamki arrest karwa degi ani ko, asli chehra dekha ni usne abhi tak..ani was like kya dikhaogi, kuch nhi dekhne ko...kuch nhi hoga. agar woh apne ghar jana chahti hai toh jaye, woh toh mumbai ja kar hi rahega. didi ka moye moye moment. smiley37smiley37 aaj shristi nhi ayi warna lage haath 4-5 taane ani se woh bhi sun ke jati. smiley37

Lage haath arshi ko bta diya jhanak uski wajah se hari competition, becoz he told her to lose..didi ki shakal dekhne layak thi...smiley3smiley37

ani sabko bezatti ka dose de kar chalta bna airport ke liye...smiley16

special mention to jethu for supporting ani and bado maa for bajaoying arshi, she knew jhanak ani ki kamzori hai, uska jhukav zyada jhanak ke liye toh arshi shaadi karne se mna kyu ni ki? didi has no answer to this...smiley23 abhi ani ko chodhne ki dhamki dena ka natak kya kar rhi, jab chodh ke jana nhi chahti...smiley29

What I guess now they will close this truth if intimacy track also without giving a proper closure . Itโ€™s not a big deal for evils even ani is saying that he might have done the deed. Jhanak also wonโ€™t raise it now as no more baccha . So they will burry this under carpet. Bcoz if they touch this more then ani has to accept that he loves her. But he is not doing that . I donโ€™t see any progress we are stuck at same level. Only progress is that he is clear that nothing happened between AK and Jhanakbut still AK can snatch jhanak from him he will have this insecurity .
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2