Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Everything is temporary in this serial but rishtedaar word is permanent smiley37smiley36

then he says ILU to rishtedaar. Yeh kaisa rishta hai bhai. Regarding the night however he is now thinks that there could be some truth in it but his trust is always wavy. As of now she is in bad condition so he thinks it could be a possibility. What changed in one night . Jhanak gave priority to him over AK that made him realize there is nothing between them. But the moment jhanak shows more importance to AK over him due to hurt he will again move to distrust. Makers are showing him as thinking that it could be a possibility but still he does not have complete surety that it happened so they will make him again flipping .
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everything is temporary in this serial but rishtedaar word is permanent smiley37smiley36

Insaniyat too

Words words words

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Insaniyat too

Words words words

Well wisher ki bhi nayi paribhasha mili is serial main that you can tell ILY to well wisher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Well wisher ki bhi nayi paribhasha mili is serial main that you can tell ILY to well wisher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Riston ki nayi paribhasha Mili hai hame...

No doubt it's a star plus show...

Rishta Wahi soch nayi..smiley27smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Bodomaa was on fire....her bandook dialogue. No one had put you at gun point and forced you to marry Ani.

Ekk baat toh hai....

Aaj Jhanak Bina kuch kahe, Bina kuch kare even in her absence waha BH ke saare evil gang pe Bhari pad gayi..

I know why " Baazigar" song was played during dance competition....

Jhanak haar ke bhi aaj sahi Mayne me Jeet gayi.....smiley27

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ekk baat toh hai....

Aaj Jhanak Bina kuch kahe, Bina kuch kare even in her absence waha BH ke saare evil gang pe Bhari pad gayi..

I know why " Baazigar" song was played during dance competition....

Jhanak haar ke bhi aaj sahi Mayne me Jeet gayi.....smiley27

Hmmm....

What ever the context seeing Tanuja with folded hands infront of Bodomaa...gave sukoon to my eyes.

Jeth - to Red man...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

Bodomaa - indirectly asked didi to stop her nautanki.. ...she clearly knows what Anj feels for J, still wanted ahead and staying in his house in his bed room just because she doesn't want to lose to random ladki.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yesss...we are learning new meanings.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

then he says ILU to rishtedaar. Yeh kaisa rishta hai bhai. Regarding the night however he is now thinks that there could be some truth in it but his trust is always wavy. As of now she is in bad condition so he thinks it could be a possibility. What changed in one night . Jhanak gave priority to him over AK that made him realize there is nothing between them. But the moment jhanak shows more importance to AK over him due to hurt he will again move to distrust. Makers are showing him as thinking that it could be a possibility but still he does not have complete surety that it happened so they will make him again flipping .

I'm not impressed with anni's acting. Ubhe tak woh change nahi hua. He is still not serious. Woe sab repetitive. And last mein he revealed the truth just for his benefit. But I'm happy atleast arshi ub chup rahege.

Anni use others guilt for his benefit. Today he did same.Why not he clearly say that I love jhanak. He loves her and is se Bara truth koe nahi ha.

Real stars of today's episode are boro maa and jetu.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After a long time I watched the episode without skipping(except Apudi house๐Ÿคช) Even though Ani's dialogues are contradictory with his actions earlier, it was a power packed one. Loved how Bodoma put Arshi on place, and Jethu shutting Laal up. Finally Didi knew that she won dance competition because J lost on Ani's request. That part was intense, Krushal's performance was๐Ÿ”ฅ

I think Ani will sign the bond as husband? Because AK taunted him about rishtedar๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not impressed with anni's acting. Ubhe tak woh change nahi hua. He is still not serious. Woe sab repetitive. And last mein he revealed the truth just for his benefit. But I'm happy atleast arshi ub chup rahege.

Anni use others guilt for his benefit. Today he did same.Why not he clearly say that I love jhanak. He loves her and is se Bara truth koe nahi ha.

Real stars of today's episode are boro maa and jetu.

Agree with that. Also, when he saw AK he started same haq thing to sign on the bond rather than looking for jhanak , how is she. Even AK was responsible enough to leave the argument as something is more important than this. He was more bothered that he should sign the paper but not how serious is jhanak. Same like when she fainted during dance compeition. I still feel that he does not completely trust jhanak that something has happened , its just a possibility for him. He still saying Arshi that main ghar basane nahi jaa raha hoon. But he is saying ILU after going there. I doubt he will sign the paper as husband.