Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

the whole life jhanak was yearning for the information that who is her father. He hide the truth and itโ€™s such an important truth of her life her identity. Itโ€™s a very big blow to her . Runak will heal from this also but temporarily MU to hogi

yes - but putting things in perspective this is small compared to what J is now forgiving Ani for - isnt it?...humiliation insults mental torture in BH.

Ani means the world to her and she can accept him after all that he did; yet hiding fathers truth will break them?

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ani directly said everything to arshi that you want to go or file the complainant against me you can do . seriously arshi should quit this relationship but i know she would not quit. Now arshi is totally wrong now we can't blame to ani

at least we wont get to see servile Ani bowing to her every wish. Now it will be clear to everyone, she is the one desperate to stay. Also what abt self introspection and what she told J that she will never let Ani and J be together.

Master stroke of the episode is Bodoma...Ani was like - someone is voicing what I'm too much of a gentleman to say to this incredibly entitled banshee

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that is before operation . It looks like a filler scene. AK was abt to sign bond but now ani is signing. So chutti bhi ani ke saath hi manayegi. I guess itโ€™s just a filler scene .

R a Ani will stay with J in Mumbai to take care of her whether she agrees or not...then BBG reveal will happen and Runak separation again...in between also, I suppose Ani will try to win J back but she will decline as he mistrusted her and he declared Arshi as wife to society..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

yes - but putting things in perspective this is small compared to what J is now forgiving Ani for - isnt it?...humiliation insults mental torture in BH.

Ani means the world to her and she can accept him after all that he did; yet hiding fathers truth will break them?

She will not accept..after much manaoing by Ani, even if she decides to give him another chance, BBG identity reveal will change her decision favoring further separation..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

just saw the episode. Its like Ani went into a trance after his half wedding to Arshi and woke up - brain completely fixed.

To a certain extent I see it - news of her serious illness kind of put things in perspective. Again parallel where she gave up her principles when he was sick :)

Arshi will start to become a real villain now. Till now they kept her away from direct saazish; because they want to show justification for her. If they villainze her - they cannot keep her relevant for long.

If Brij stuff is coming up then Shristi expose will happen. After this difficult to justify Arshi in BH.

I def feel J will come back as wife to BH.

All drama of expose etc will happen in Mumbai with Adi and Tarun. They are showing him signing her bond. They are also making Ani strongly hint that he married Arshi only because of his promise to J. Arshi is in BH because of J. Makers tells a story and then suddenly one day all the conflicts confusion between Runak is gone. They were together just acting out all these emotions and we got confused - when thats the way they show love to eo. smiley37

Ani's reckoning is coming - but they washed J white as snow in BH in one episode.

I also feel Janak will not come back as wife in BH. I feel the train is long one to next station and not sure if it will come back to this station again. The conflicts will continue and Ani will be a pendulum oscillating between Janak and Arshi. Not sure what relationship he will sign? He might sign brother in law๐Ÿ˜› and says I love you Janak. Oops sorry he is half brother in law. Thay relationship is also not there. Okay he can technically sign husband as Annulment should have been cancelled because of their consummation and he didnโ€™t marry neither according to Hindu rituals not legally.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes you said right but in this time he is going to see the jhanak not for expressing his feelings in this reason he said to arshi Ghar bhasane nahin ja raha in this time priority of ani is jhanak's health but so much things already said to arshi in today episode that i have relationship with Jhanak and lots of promises doing to Jhanak if you want to go that you can go. Arshi said you have to choose me or jhanak. He choosed Jhanak it's enough for arshi to quit the relationship.but i know she wouldn't quit

As of now he said he is just going to see her but when runak are alone and in such an emotional state they don't have control of feelings. He said main ghar basane nahi jaa raha matlab iska ulta hi hone wala hai. Agree, its enough for Arshi to quit but she doe snot have any self respect , she will still stay there due to SK role.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode is goody. So much bezzati of didi by Ani and Bodo maa. He accepted that jhanak pregnancy would have some truth if she is speaking. He also told that itโ€™s bcoz of her that we are staying together in BH. Bodo maa also reprimanded you always knew ani inclination for jhanak still you married him. He also revealed the truth abt realty show. Arshi said you have not seen my real face. I will complain . Ani said kuch nahi karne wali tum. He is indirectly declaring that he loves jhanak and they did the deed. But still he is not asking her to leave . He will fulfill all promises given to jhanak. Now the MU of AK is cleared . He trust jhanak completely and realise his mistakes. But ab jhanak usko disown karegi ya phir BBG reveal will again put dent on their relation.

Bodomaa was on fire....her bandook dialogue. No one had put you at gun point and forced you to marry Ani.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I also feel Janak will not come back as wife in BH. I feel the train is long one to next station and not sure if it will come back to this station again. The conflicts will continue and Ani will be a pendulum oscillating between Janak and Arshi. Not sure what relationship he will sign? He might sign brother in law๐Ÿ˜› and says I love you Janak. Oops sorry he is half brother in law. Thay relationship is also not there. Okay he can technically sign husband as Annulment should have been cancelled because of their consummation and he didnโ€™t marry neither according to Hindu rituals not legally.

Even now he is not openly telling that she is my wife or was wife. Same old rishtedaar word he is using. Jhanak won't come back as wife unless ANI himself give that right . He is playing same jimmedari and care. He still not breaking off with Arshi . Why to stay in a relation when you have openly declared that it was attachment between them just becoz he promised her. I seriously feel Arshi does deserves some clarity in her life. Just bcoz she is selfish person it doe snot mean you ditch her like this.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BBG reveal will actually make Jhanak understand Ani better in my viewโ€ฆ if Ani can ever be understood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

While Jhanak has acknowledged the very many favours that Ani did for her to keep her safe etc I donโ€™t think she ever fully cottoned on to Aniโ€™s intention or his manipulative waysโ€ฆ The times Ani used to keep asking her to leave some battles to choose the battles to fight. This has been the hallmark of Aniโ€™s counterbalance theory and one that always kinda justifies Ani.

However, the price that one pays for the means one chooses is a lesson Ani did not learn but it will be given..Yet it is my reading that Jhanak will decode Ani in the BBG track even if she may misunderstand him at first.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Everything is temporary in this serial but rishtedaar word is permanent smiley37smiley36