Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 hours ago

Ani and jhanak besharam ho gaye hai. Ani is like I will keep loving jhanak and Arshi even then you want to stay with me stay but I wonโ€™t love you anymore . He will keep caring for jhanak bindaas and no one can stop me. Ani was not 100% right here . He never gave clarity to Arshi and now also he is not saying better to break it off . Now sk will not leave jhanak . I guess now they have to take BBG reveal track to separate Runak. AK is asking ani to give a proper relation name on bond then only he can sign. Ani might declare himself as husband. Now he wonโ€™t back off. But jhanak will not accept it now.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani and jhanak besharam ho gaye hai. Ani is like I will keep loving jhanak and Arshi even then you want to stay with me stay but I wonโ€™t love you anymore . He will keep caring for jhanak bindaas and no one can stop me. Ani was not 100% right here . He never gave clarity to Arshi and now also he is not saying better to break it off . Now sk will not leave jhanak . I guess now they have to take BBG reveal track to separate Runak. AK is asking ani to give a proper relation name on bond then only he can sign. Ani might declare himself as husband. Now he wonโ€™t back off. But jhanak will not accept it now.

After J dialog yesterday to AK that Ani is her husband and she loves him etc. and asked him to be informed; there is no sense in her not accepting Ani...maybe not immediately bcos of hurt, but the way they are showing BH drama - Ani will most likely bring her home as wife.

This with Adi J film brij - a lot id cooking

Why Brij reveal would separate Runak. Him not telling J is wrong but she always claimed she did not want to have anything to do with her dad. Unless they show Ani using Urvasi note to keep J with him, by manipulation, what Ani did is not too bad. He also made sure he held Brij responsible.

Even if good things are going to happen to Runak...all of us have been burnt so badly, no one wants to enjoy anticipate and be disppointed. Everyone is preparing for a letdown than a celebration....Leena's legacy

PPak thumbnail

Also J will forgive him and accept him...his reckoning will come from God remember...Shubo, Arshi Shristi all his choices will haunt him. I hope Leena givessome happy moments in the short term

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ani directly said everything to arshi that you want to go or file the complainant against me you can do . seriously arshi should quit this relationship but i know she would not quit. Now arshi is totally wrong now we can't blame to ani
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Also J will forgive him and accept him...his reckoning will come from God remember...Shubo, Arshi Shristi all his choices will haunt him. I hope Leena givessome happy moments in the short term

She will forgive but wonโ€™t accept the husband wife relation. They might again continue the chupke chupke romance but I doubt even she would accept the husband wife relation publicly. She will forgive bcoz she does not want him to be in guilt . But he is not saying Arshi to break it off. Now Arshi wonโ€™t leave him. Ani has to take initiative but still he is saying I am not going there to ghar basane. But he will sign the paper as husband and saying ILU. Itna easily runak nahi milega . Kuch yo kaand hoga abhi mumbai mein.
shanakanj thumbnail

After J dialog yesterday to AK that Ani is her husband and she loves him etc. and asked him to be informed; there is no sense in her not accepting Ani...maybe not immediately bcos of hurt, but the way they are showing BH drama - Ani will most likely bring her home as wife.

This with Adi J film brij - a lot id cooking

Why Brij reveal would separate Runak. Him not telling J is wrong but she always claimed she did not want to have anything to do with her dad. Unless they show Ani using Urvasi note to keep J with him, by manipulation, what Ani did is not too bad. He also made sure he held Brij responsible.

Even if good things are going to happen to Runak...all of us have been burnt so badly, no one wants to enjoy anticipate and be disppointed. Everyone is preparing for a letdown than a celebration....Leena's legacy

the whole life jhanak was yearning for the information that who is her father. He hide the truth and itโ€™s such an important truth of her life her identity. Itโ€™s a very big blow to her . Runak will heal from this also but temporarily MU to hogi
shanakanj thumbnail

Runak has declared the love for eo but still they won't accept that they want to live with eo as husband and wife. Even they won't take the initiative for the husband wife relation. It has to be through divine intervention. Arshi will never leave them despite all bezzati . Now even Bodo maa is insulting her. SK will again convince her to stay with him. Unless she leaves runak are not possible.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

She will forgive but wonโ€™t accept the husband wife relation. They might again continue the chupke chupke romance but I doubt even she would accept the husband wife relation publicly. She will forgive bcoz she does not want him to be in guilt . But he is not saying Arshi to break it off. Now Arshi wonโ€™t leave him. Ani has to take initiative but still he is saying I am not going there to ghar basane. But he will sign the paper as husband and saying ILU. Itna easily runak nahi milega . Kuch yo kaand hoga abhi mumbai mein.

That is what I was also wondering. After so much also, Ani is not letting go Arshi. He still convinces Arshi that he is not going Ghar basane. Last time during Kashmir also he told the same thing to Arshi and unknowingly he took his relationship with Janak next level. Now he realizes whatever Janak told could be a truth. This actually means they might have had intimacy that night. How makers are playing with dialogues like this. Actually am not happy with Ani today. He is still a pendulum oscillating between Arshi and Janak and taking both the women for ride. On top of that he is throwing attitude to Aditya who actually helped Janak when needed most. He comes straight from Kolkata and wants to sign the bond?

PPak thumbnail

just saw the episode. Its like Ani went into a trance after his half wedding to Arshi and woke up - brain completely fixed.

To a certain extent I see it - news of her serious illness kind of put things in perspective. Again parallel where she gave up her principles when he was sick :)

Arshi will start to become a real villain now. Till now they kept her away from direct saazish; because they want to show justification for her. If they villainze her - they cannot keep her relevant for long.

If Brij stuff is coming up then Shristi expose will happen. After this difficult to justify Arshi in BH.

I def feel J will come back as wife to BH.

All drama of expose etc will happen in Mumbai with Adi and Tarun. They are showing him signing her bond. They are also making Ani strongly hint that he married Arshi only because of his promise to J. Arshi is in BH because of J. Makers tells a story and then suddenly one day all the conflicts confusion between Runak is gone. They were together just acting out all these emotions and we got confused - when thats the way they show love to eo. smiley37

Ani's reckoning is coming - but they washed J white as snow in BH in one episode.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

That is what I was also wondering. After so much also, Ani is not letting go Arshi. He still convinces Arshi that he is not going Ghar basane. Last time during Kashmir also he told the same thing to Arshi and unknowingly he took his relationship with Janak next level. Now he realizes whatever Janak told could be a truth. This actually means they might have had intimacy that night. How makers are playing with dialogues like this. Actually am not happy with Ani today. He is still a pendulum oscillating between Arshi and Janak and taking both the women for ride. On top of that he is throwing attitude to Aditya who actually helped Janak when needed most. He comes straight from Kolkata and wants to sign the bond?

Yes you said right but in this time he is going to see the jhanak not for expressing his feelings in this reason he said to arshi Ghar bhasane nahin ja raha in this time priority of ani is jhanak's health but so much things already said to arshi in today episode that i have relationship with Jhanak and lots of promises doing to Jhanak if you want to go that you can go. Arshi said you have to choose me or jhanak. He choosed Jhanak it's enough for arshi to quit the relationship.but i know she wouldn't quit

Edited by Varsha188 - 17 hours ago