Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I saw laal holding it.. krushal ko nahi dekha

See at his left hand..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Whr Sig pic of maya re,? I can't see it

From initial Kasmir episodes...j and Ani before marriage.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I saw laal holding it.. krushal ko nahi dekha

he is also holding it Arthi.. I saw laal drinking it smiley36.. both had in their hands when both were dancing
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

In case of critical illness which requires operating and there's higher chances of death on ot, family member has to sign a bond that he/she is giving nod to proceed with operation. If anything goes wrong, hospital is not responsible...Since this is a serious case, generally family member needs to sign.

It is a consent form , each patient has to sign before undergoing any procedure or treatment and it is universally done.

Doctor wrongly said as bond. It is not a bond because bond means you are bound to something. Like in India, some medical colleges make the students sign the bond- they have to serve locally after completing their studies, then only they get the admission

In the era of Laproscopy, removing tumor should not be a problem. Itโ€™s only Jhanak has Rh negative blood group , do not remember which one so need proper blood arrangement in case of emergency. Par chinta ki koi baat nahi - humare Ani ka blood group bhi Rh negative hai

Edited by Sunsh - a day ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago
wow wow wowโ€ฆ I have been waiting and waiting for this Aniโ€ฆ

Ohh Krushal is so good in such scenes

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Join the gang!!

I will also never volunteer this info to anyone and if they knew I write about it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it would be too funny

Now the only thing is I donโ€™t watch the full serial just a few clips - here and there

If they show no improvement I guess this will hopefully wear off if I find out whatโ€™s holding back Ani so badly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

smiley1 I started responding to your other post and got distracted by the abrupt change in show dynamics....I wonder if my response will get muted by the bts we are getting of Ani's reaction to J's surgery.

I'll try to finish it today. One line you said really got me all worked up - Ani's callousness and J's rush to confront cancel each other out almost. I know Ani loves J and thats why his reaction to J is always so strong; but what use is a love that is as destructive. I am waiting too for Ani's thinking behind all the decisions he has made to date; why he never wanted to give up Arshi even when he loved J etc.; but now I feel we will never get one - simply because there is no rational answer that will justify him. It can only make him look bad. Makers will completely avoid answering that like they did the fire incident.

You know what...human behavior - till a couple of days ago - I would have throttled Ani if I could and shaken sense into him. One day of his running out on Arshi for J made me almost forgive Ani for the 100 times he insulted J with intention to hurt her because he was hurting. This is what allows writers like Leena to get away with her tortourous plots because end of day; however we criticize Leena; most of us are fickle. When romance is shown all prev mental trauma is shelved and forgotten. Leena is just using real peoples true emotions against us. I'm going to try to not call her out anymore. Audience enjoying the current track are no different from her. No?

Regarding the previous post; my writing personality in the forum is not aligned with who I think I am as a person. The forum is a good place to expend emotions and it sometimes makes up for the lack of drama or excitement in real life...drama I nether want or need for real that is... plus of course Runak keeps alive the second hand romance experience..a bit like Lalon & Appu di for Kajal smiley1 The downside is when the story gets toxic...it does affect my emotions in real life...I am unable to block it out completely. We did get to a state where the toxicity was drowning the entertainment quotient. I'm glad for the current change.

Typically - reaction from others... to me watching this show - daily eagerly almost obsessively; feels like...I've fallen short wrt their perception of me. smiley1 Husband dear told me a few weeks ago that I'm developing a thicker Indian accent watching the show.

See even you are subconsciously being apologetic for watching the show....'watching only clips'???

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

wow wow wowโ€ฆ I have been waiting and waiting for this Aniโ€ฆ

Ohh Krushal is so good in such scenes

Hope Adi sees Aniโ€™s mad love for Janak. Feeling bad for Ani already

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hope Adi sees Aniโ€™s mad love for Janak. Feeling bad for Ani already

donโ€™t keep hope on parallel characters, even if he sees, he will ignore and not tell Jhanak anything. From last couple of days, he is not giving me good vibes. I was thinking of him being indirect Cupid between two but this guy seems to be going in different tangent.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

donโ€™t keep hope on parallel characters, even if he sees, he will ignore and not tell Jhanak anything. From last couple of days, he is not giving me good vibes. I was thinking of him being indirect Cupid between two but this guy seems to be going in different tangent.

Can someone make a video in the hospital and make it viral so entire Bose house along with Arshi and Shristi.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Can someone make a video in the hospital and make it viral so entire Bose house along with Arshi and Shristi.

My focus as of now is, Ani's desperation for Jhanak and then bringing his focus only on Jhanak, convincing her of his love..Tadap from Krushal - that would be a treat to watch.

I want minimal focus on BH as of now. I personally would want Ani to claim it loud and clear when they will be expecting Ani to be sorry for being with Jhanak...

Ani not at all sorry for being by the side of Jhanak, without hesitation, wow!!! I want that.

And who will make video ?- maybe Adi due to jealousy but I doubt.