Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

today they gave Adi also so confusing dialogues like allsmiley36...i thought he already knew Ani has feelings for Jhanak...but still he was telling Jhanak Ani doesnt love you so insults yousmiley44smiley36..

every character dialouges r just so stupid nowsmiley26smiley26

i am not getting this Arshi at all....she very well knows that Ani cares for Jhanak..even loves her like madsmiley36..& still she sticks to him...she should tell him..to understand his love for Jhanak...& let Arshi go & she will free him alsosmiley37...again & again giving him dhamki that she will leave him , when she wontsmiley26smiley26..now even he is sure of thatsmiley36smiley36 she wont go easilysmiley15

tom again while leaving S will come & again they all will screamsmiley26smiley26smiley26..but now when he is in love so deeply he wont care...

cant his family see that...that if he loves Arshi like they think...then y now & then he runs behind Jhanak..how much her matter... matters him the most...all r just blindsmiley26smiley26

Ani loves Jhanak...but he thinks Jhanak doesnt love himsmiley44...Jhanak loves Ani, but she thinks he doesnt love hersmiley26smiley44...cant they both see that they love each other madly...so annoying..how long it will be dragged nowsmiley26smiley26...

whenever Ani is like this madly in love...he will get pain only...looks like Jhanak will be long in hospitalsmiley26smiley26..cause precap is for sundaysmiley24smiley7smiley26...looks like its after operation he runs to temple..

& i think when Jhanak will open her eyes..it will be Adi there frontsmiley26smiley26..& Ani will see from hiding may be & get sad & returnsmiley26smiley26...they need to create more drama & torture for Ani & audience..then they wont let them meet also so easilysmiley26smiley26

& once he goes back...again he has to hear...Jhanak has Adi by her side now..u simply went..she doesnt care for u ...so & so onsmiley26smiley26..no progress from ast 200 epissmiley26smiley26...same repeat mode onsmiley26smiley26

Mayuri most of ur predictions r getting truesmiley36

Yesterday I watched the overdose hospital episodes after holi celebration when Jhanak was on deathbed. Ani was so restless. Even his parents were not able to stop him. Arshi couldnโ€™t even get the information where he was going. He made the decision to go to the mandir, he prayed for Jhanak and Chotton declared to priest that Jhanak is Aniโ€™s wife. Interesting fact is that Anirudh did not say it himself to the priest, like he was not able to pronounce it out loud to claim Jhanak as his wife, Chotton did it for him. But Ani immediately had a flashback of putting sindoor into Jhanakโ€™s maang.

Then evil gang with Shrishti and Arshi came to the temple, tried to stop Ani but he did not stop and he went to Jโ€™s ward to save her with the flower. It was so obvious that he loves her, cares only for her. His family and Arshi understood the extent he can go to for Jhanak. They saw deep attachment that Ani has with Jhanak. And they just chose to ignore it. In hospital there was a moment when Laal said to evil gang before Arshi arrived there that if Ani runs after Jhanak all the time, why he doesnโ€™t break up with Arshi. And no one could reply anything. They saw Aniโ€™s pagalpan for Jhanak. The way he went to save her from Tejas in Kashmir. They just donโ€™t want him to be happy it seems. They know he loves Jhanak but they donโ€™t accept Jhanak as their favorite is Arshi, so they rather choose Arshi than Anirudh and his happiness. The evil Boses are heartless people, narcissistic to the core, corrupt beyond redemption. 300 episodes there was no good thing they did for Ani, only used to lecture him about their idea of right and wrong for him, their image, their status, they donโ€™t love him, they want to own him and his life and mute him to fit into their idea of โ€œhappinessโ€ which is related to materialism.

One more observation, is that Shrishti immediately after Jhanak came back home informed Jhanak to get married and prepare to meet a fiancรฉ man she found for J. She also said that Arshi and Ani marriage depends on your marriage, that when you get married only then Ani and Arshi will get married. Shrishti got the idea that Anirudh is in love with Jhanak after their temple marriage was revealed. So, she uses every opportunity to revenge Jhanak based on what she learned about Aniโ€™s feeling for Jhanak. And she uses even her daughter to make Jhanakโ€™s life hell. She hates Jhanakโ€™s mother to the core. and projects the same hatred towards Jhanak since the beginning of the show.

If Arshi and Ani were so much in love and they would be able to convince everyone then what is the need for putting a condition on Jhanak to get married so Anishi can get married. My point is Evil boses and Shrishti just want to ruin their kidsโ€™ lives to fulfill their own agendas.

Edited by DiLaila - a day ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Basically in all serials big big drama happens

Female will shout blah blah I wonโ€™t come back

Next day she is there like ticket collector and u see the scenes of past day and present are polls apart ๐Ÿฅด

So enjoy that day - moral of the story

Dialogues big big action Tanda

Tracks are decided on Thursday to decide follow on ya bring twist

Itโ€™s all trp aunties hands what is working good or not

Rest all same to same

Creativity thrown out of the window

Out of box stories donโ€™t work

Lazy writing stupid dialogues and drama funda acha hai ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคจbass new faces same backwas story

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I see what you mean now, thank you for clarifying this.

Your choice of words is always interesting as you do not use common English words that I know. You often go to the extent of using some C1 and C2 level English words that I need to look up to know their exact meaning smiley36smiley32

I will be honest with you I do not always understand your writing fully therefore thank you for your patience with me on clarifying your thought process smiley27smiley27smiley27

Saying that, I am glad to be able to interact with you and other members on this platform as it keeps challenging me to improve my writing and communication skills.

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am embarrassed nowโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s a habit to write like this smiley37smiley44

But I am going to try to write less rambling posts but old habits die hard I guess ๐Ÿค—

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

today they gave Adi also so confusing dialogues like allsmiley36...i thought he already knew Ani has feelings for Jhanak...but still he was telling Jhanak Ani doesnt love you so insults yousmiley44smiley36..

every character dialouges r just so stupid nowsmiley26smiley26

i am not getting this Arshi at all....she very well knows that Ani cares for Jhanak..even loves her like madsmiley36..& still she sticks to him...she should tell him..to understand his love for Jhanak...& let Arshi go & she will free him alsosmiley37...again & again giving him dhamki that she will leave him , when she wontsmiley26smiley26..now even he is sure of thatsmiley36smiley36 she wont go easilysmiley15

tom again while leaving S will come & again they all will screamsmiley26smiley26smiley26..but now when he is in love so deeply he wont care...

cant his family see that...that if he loves Arshi like they think...then y now & then he runs behind Jhanak..how much her matter... matters him the most...all r just blindsmiley26smiley26

Ani loves Jhanak...but he thinks Jhanak doesnt love himsmiley44...Jhanak loves Ani, but she thinks he doesnt love hersmiley26smiley44...cant they both see that they love each other madly...so annoying..how long it will be dragged nowsmiley26smiley26...

whenever Ani is like this madly in love...he will get pain only...looks like Jhanak will be long in hospitalsmiley26smiley26..cause precap is for sundaysmiley24smiley7smiley26...looks like its after operation he runs to temple..

& i think when Jhanak will open her eyes..it will be Adi there frontsmiley26smiley26..& Ani will see from hiding may be & get sad & returnsmiley26smiley26...they need to create more drama & torture for Ani & audience..then they wont let them meet also so easilysmiley26smiley26

& once he goes back...again he has to hear...Jhanak has Adi by her side now..u simply went..she doesnt care for u ...so & so onsmiley26smiley26..no progress from ast 200 epissmiley26smiley26...same repeat mode onsmiley26smiley26

Mayuri most of ur predictions r getting truesmiley36

Aisa nahii hoga..the precap they are showing is either during or after jhanak's operation..where doc will tell anii that jhanak's condition is critical..and hence anii will run to temple to get flower to touch jhanak's head..but before operation starts i m sure we'll get runak meeting..which will be a very emotional one..this time runak will def reunite as i m sure makers r not planning her movie career journey right now...

Current track will be minton wedding n shubho truth reveal i guess..n for that makers want runak together in bh..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am embarrassed nowโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s a habit to write like this smiley37smiley44

But I am going to try to write less rambling posts but old habits die hard I guess ๐Ÿค—

no no no please donโ€™t change your writing style, I love it smiley27๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Your old habit is a great one, I have started learning C1 words a few days ago to increase my vocabulary. Thanks to you smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Aisa nahii hoga..the precap they are showing is either during or after jhanak's operation..where doc will tell anii that jhanak's condition is critical..and hence anii will run to temple to get flower to touch jhanak's head..but before operation starts i m sure we'll get runak meeting..which will be a very emotional one..this time runak will def reunite as i m sure makers r not planning her movie career journey right now...

Current track will be minton wedding n shubho truth reveal i guess..n for that makers want runak together in bh..

hope it is like that only..been long they r seperated
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just caught up with the episode in ff mode. Everytime either one of them falls sick or critical their love gets activated ๐Ÿ˜€. Rest of the time it is rejections and insults. Today also at this critical time too, Ani was not to able to accept that he loves Janak to Arshi. I am not sure if he ever accepts to the outside world that he loves Janak. It is same rinse and repeat that Ani is going to bring flowers for Janak from the mandir. Not sure what is the outcome of this track.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Just caught up with the episode in ff mode. Everytime either one of them falls sick or critical their love gets activated ๐Ÿ˜€. Rest of the time it is rejections and insults. Today also at this critical time too, Ani was not to able to accept that he loves Janak to Arshi. I am not sure if he ever accepts to the outside world that he loves Janak. It is same rinse and repeat that Ani is going to bring flowers for Janak from the mandir. Not sure what is the outcome of this track.

I hope they give Ani a sense of what he wishes to stand up for and what he needs to do to get there

Even if he doesnโ€™t find the courage to do what it takes to get there, at least a realisation of what he wants must be clear in his mind..

finding the courage will come only once you know what you want and want it badly

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maleigh

they'd left together after the part, krushal seemed a bit heavy ๐Ÿบ (maybe), i know they're good actors but in that party they were too good๐Ÿ˜.

Tabhi he was dancing nonstopsmiley36

Ab pata chala his secret of energy๐Ÿบ๐Ÿคญ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Certain someone was actually tally ...

@bold hw that's? Don't get it

Certain someone is Ag..most of the time she roamed around hot chocolate....but he did nt gave any bhaav to her.