Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly.. she doesnโ€™t gel well with himโ€ฆ he looks good only with Jhanakโ€ฆ

Even Appu & Lallon looks better.. though Appu looks older then Lallon smiley36

The actress playing Apu is much older than Lalon...she is in her mind 30s..

Maleigh thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

but camera people also only capturing hero & heroine more smiley37smiley37smiley37.. I was surprised he didnโ€™t even glance or look at her smiley36 wonder how he does onscreen scenes smiley37 those anger stares looks real then smiley36smiley36..

Till recent they were good with each other .. till their fake SR time smiley36 from Chaturthi celebration I am seeing them off..& now he seems more closer to Hiba .. in his offscreen also he canโ€™t take his eyes away smiley36 onscreen aadat smiley36 of every now & then to stare smiley37

That article made a messy for chandin, shading krushal and hiba ๐Ÿคฎ maybe she was responsible maybe not but the article was in her favor. I'm sure questions were asked,
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ya...Arshi looks older than Ani..and makers have casted Arshi so that viewers do not like Anishit pairing ..how will they run the show if audience like Anishit more than Runak????๐Ÿ˜‚

We enjoy Adi Ani bromance ciz Adi is an active player in this game...unlike Arshi he has brains...Arshi is non-existent in terms of actions... she's all talks and no action... that's why we fail to relate to her character..

Then I should be grateful that casting director chose this actress over some better ones. I wouldnโ€™t want to be confused about my favorite pairing of Runak for another actress. So, good Krushi are there and really we are blessed with their pairing thanks to Garima Dimri mam. She is also involved into most of the beautiful scenes between our leads, so she is creating the chemistry between them. Also, I am very thankful to the filming team of Jhanak, as they make shots look aesthetically pleasant. They are really talented people given the right script and beautiful actors are there already.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Then I should be grateful that casting director chose this actress over some better ones. I wouldnโ€™t want to be confused about my favorite pairing of Runak for another actress. So, good Krushi are there and really we are blessed with their pairing thanks to Garima Dimri mam. She is also involved into most of the beautiful scenes between our leads, so she is creating the chemistry between them. Also, I am very thankful to the filming team of Jhanak, as they make shots look aesthetically pleasant. They are really talented people given the right script and beautiful actors are there already.

Yes...coz in its currently running Bengali remake Roshnai, audience is liking the ML PL pairing more than the ML FL pairing..

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Yes...coz in its currently running Bengali remake Roshani, audience is liking the ML PL pairing more than the ML FL pairing..

See, this is what would be happening with our show. Letโ€™s appreciate Arshi didi. She is the best for this role. Thank you for making me realize that Dibya smiley31

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ya...Arshi looks older than Ani..and makers have casted Arshi so that viewers do not like Anishit pairing ..how will they run the show if audience like Anishit more than Runak????๐Ÿ˜‚

We enjoy Adi Ani bromance ciz Adi is an active player in this game...unlike Arshi he has brains...Arshi is non-existent in terms of actions... she's all talks and no action... that's why we fail to relate to her character..

Krushal and chaandni does not have good chemistry offscreen and onscreen. This also reflects especially from Chandni side. She is not good actor . Itโ€™s not that people donโ€™t like negative character but her acting sucks . AK and Krushal have great chemistry they both are good friends so even both are enemies their scenes are much better.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for replying Rekha

I think Vira put a doubt in my head that probably Jhanak could also see a dream of consummation rather than consummation itself happened. smiley36smiley36

it would be a very strange situation if Leena makes a fool out of Jhanak if she could not recognize the fact of consummation. So, I also believe consummation happened.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Arshi, I also canโ€™t imagine her as a villain or a victim and it depends on the situation. Leena has played a smart game with Arshiโ€™s character at some stages of the story to keep her relevant.

But I completely agree with you that Arshi is not someone who takes her livin relationship further than being a roommate to Ani. Maybe the fact that Ani loves Jhanak is keeping her away from him physically. Or maybe she wants the rituals to be done so she can be his wife to proceed with physical intimacy. So, now I am waiting for Leenaji to show me how Arshi is relevant in the story after the Jhanakโ€™s tumor track, because Ani will be running after Jhanak from what we can guess now.

sorry, what did you mean by
โ€œNow if Leena has nurtured dreams for a long innings itโ€™s going to turn ugly or unpalatable at some point.โ€?

Hmmm I meant that this story has only a couple of core conflicts of which one has almost been solved and the other is also set in motionโ€ฆand there should be a happily ever after for these two

After that I donโ€™t see any reason for why there should be anything to tell in this story so these 3000 episodes ( I hope she was only jesting) ๐Ÿ˜‚ can only lead to nonsense. I used the word ugly and unpalatable becos usually for longevity makers have ridiculous twists

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The actress playing Apu is much older than Lalon...she is in her mind 30s..

may be in serial too she is older than lallon. Appu ke shaadi nahi ho paye due to her mental state.Her mother once said ise age mein iske bachay hotay.
Edited by Pearl_219 - a day ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

today they gave Adi also so confusing dialogues like allsmiley36...i thought he already knew Ani has feelings for Jhanak...but still he was telling Jhanak Ani doesnt love you so insults yousmiley44smiley36..

every character dialouges r just so stupid nowsmiley26smiley26

i am not getting this Arshi at all....she very well knows that Ani cares for Jhanak..even loves her like madsmiley36..& still she sticks to him...she should tell him..to understand his love for Jhanak...& let Arshi go & she will free him alsosmiley37...again & again giving him dhamki that she will leave him , when she wontsmiley26smiley26..now even he is sure of thatsmiley36smiley36 she wont go easilysmiley15

tom again while leaving S will come & again they all will screamsmiley26smiley26smiley26..but now when he is in love so deeply he wont care...

cant his family see that...that if he loves Arshi like they think...then y now & then he runs behind Jhanak..how much her matter... matters him the most...all r just blindsmiley26smiley26

Ani loves Jhanak...but he thinks Jhanak doesnt love himsmiley44...Jhanak loves Ani, but she thinks he doesnt love hersmiley26smiley44...cant they both see that they love each other madly...so annoying..how long it will be dragged nowsmiley26smiley26...

whenever Ani is like this madly in love...he will get pain only...looks like Jhanak will be long in hospitalsmiley26smiley26..cause precap is for sundaysmiley24smiley7smiley26...looks like its after operation he runs to temple..

& i think when Jhanak will open her eyes..it will be Adi there frontsmiley26smiley26..& Ani will see from hiding may be & get sad & returnsmiley26smiley26...they need to create more drama & torture for Ani & audience..then they wont let them meet also so easilysmiley26smiley26

& once he goes back...again he has to hear...Jhanak has Adi by her side now..u simply went..she doesnt care for u ...so & so onsmiley26smiley26..no progress from ast 200 epissmiley26smiley26...same repeat mode onsmiley26smiley26

Mayuri most of ur predictions r getting truesmiley36

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hmmm I meant that this story has only a couple of core conflicts of which one has almost been solved and the other is also set in motionโ€ฆand there should be a happily ever after for these two

After that I donโ€™t see any reason for why there should be anything to tell in this story so these 3000 episodes ( I hope she was only jesting) ๐Ÿ˜‚ can only lead to nonsense. I used the word ugly and unpalatable becos usually for longevity makers have ridiculous twists

I see what you mean now, thank you for clarifying this.

Your choice of words is always interesting as you do not use common English words that I know. You often go to the extent of using some C1 and C2 level English words that I need to look up to know their exact meaning smiley36smiley32

I will be honest with you I do not always understand your writing fully therefore thank you for your patience with me on clarifying your thought process smiley27smiley27smiley27

Saying that, I am glad to be able to interact with you and other members on this platform as it keeps challenging me to improve my writing and communication skills.