🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 80🌸🌸 - Page 138

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I am thinking if Runak consummated and if they did, they should actually accept it for the world, especially for Arshi, that should make her furious and resentful about it, then she can turn a proper villain rather than the victim as she is shown now by the writer. Leena is really cunning in showing Arshi as a victim and never a villain. She plans to keep Arshi relevant in the story for long but how if not a villain. To me from the story I cannot understand how Arshi will be relevant after Ani going to hospital now to see Jhanak and if he brings Jhanak home with him, how Arshi can still be in one room with him? This is something Leena will reveal as an EMA like situation or Arshi will leave or Ani will make her leave and she turns villain.

What do you girls think?

Ofc they consummated the marriage… I don’t think Leena intends to show Jhanak was delirious instead of Ani 😂😂😂😂

now coming to the other question…. Arshi victim, villain a bit of both is all a perception game a storyteller manages…depending on how they wish to manipulate the story

As of now, they have made Arshi basically a person who feels she has a claim on the man she has had a long relationship with and with whom she is almost married to( frankly to me this married or not is all technical at some level Varna live in toh hain hi) and so she demands accountability from him. The funny thing is the narrative hasn’t given her any agency beyond this at this point in time. Why did Arshi not press the advantage in her favour for SR isn’t clear… They showed Arshi to be a person who wants Ani to commit to her completely but she has taken no steps for the scores of transgressions by Ani; similarly Ani’s behaviour towards Arshi is very erratic… Where Arshi is placed in the story is slightly unclear but we know she will turn important for the narrative soon enough coz she is the only angle in the story that can keep Ani and Jhanak from coming together once their relationship becomes strong.

Now if Leena has nurtured dreams for a long innings it’s going to turn ugly or unpalatable at some point.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes .... Ani will feel bad abt the insultes back in Cal... He journey towards live was painful 😖 now it 10x multiple..smiley19

I m same on same page regarding epi length as most of time it's repeating without story stayed in circles. . Vinayak may support jk now opposing sh . .. only he was ssne person in mukharjee hs... BB ka track bhi dekhna layak hoga .. what part he will play when ani n adi present as bodyguard in hospital

Ani calling Arshi to come along him in Mumbai smiley37smiley37 when he clearly knows she won’t come smiley36
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa day by day Adi is giving bad vibe now .. he has won J’s trust fully.. & can’t blame her .. cause he was there at all her misery times giving full support being in boundary…

But for Ani he is villian & for him Ani is villian smiley36smiley36 these 2 boys fight is much better then Arshi scremans smiley18

Yes, over Arshi didi I prefer Ani “bromance” with Adi. smiley27smiley37smiley37

Seriously, Arshi didi looks like Ani’s didi smiley37smiley37 rather than fiancée smiley11smiley7. Eww, their pairing is just painful to watch, sorry to their fans. I don’t know why this is happening to me, when I see Ani with Arshi in one frame is just difficult to digest this two as a pair. I am Runak paralyzed it seems when it comes to this show.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that’s y Ani always has bad instincts about him… but start today he told Jhanak everything about what he felt about Ani.. that he was shocked & couldn’t speak much.. but he is sure he will come smiley32smiley32

After that only he was talking bit against in a very subtle manner smiley36 & he cut phone on Ani smiley36smiley36 telling him he needs not come by telling Zhooth to Arshi smiley37

Ani was like … that is my problem u don’t have to tell him if I need to come or not smiley7….smiley36smiley36

Personally I think, Leena wouldn’t like to make Ani right about Adi….

This isn’t how she crafted Ani… it’s about saying not all instincts about someone is necessarily right. Ani may have been right about Tejas etc but his instinct about Adi could be wrong.
at the moment Adi is just being a guy who ofc would definitely resent the adulation being given to a guy like Ani who in his view doesn’t deserve it coz he hasn’t seen the other side of Ani yet.
I still think Ani’s jealousy isn’t a crazy one… it’s a milestone in understanding relationships and I still see Ani and Adi grudgingly accepting the other…Adi will understand what’s special about Ani and will get to grudgingly admitting it. Let’s see how it goes…

At this point a suitor of Jhanak doesn’t do anything much for the story so I still feel she will keep Adi on even keel

Edited by sanfan - a day ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously, Arshi didi looks like Ani’s didi smiley37smiley37 rather than fiancée smiley11smiley7. Eww, their pairing is just painful to watch, sorry to their fans. I don’t know why this is happening to me, when I see Ani with Arshi in one frame is just difficult to digest this two as a pair. I am Runak paralyzed it seems when it comes to this show.

If they have taken a better and beautiful actress I would have sympathy with her. But she does only screeching and screaming. Even in yesterday episode Ani was like kahan jaon and he wanted to close his ears. She is damn irritating
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Personally I think, Leena wouldn’t like to make Ani right about Adi….

This isn’t how she crafted Ani… it’s about saying not all instincts about someone is necessarily right. Ani may have been right about Tejas etc but his instinct about Adi could be wrong.
at the moment Adi is just being a guy who ofc would definitely resent the adulation being given to a guy like Ani who in his view doesn’t deserve it coz he hasn’t seen the other side of Ani yet.
I still think Ani’s jealousy isn’t a crazy one… it’s a milestone in understanding relationships and I still see Ani and Adi grudgingly accepting the other…Adi will understand what’s special about Ani and will get to grudgingly admitting it. Let’s see how it goes…

At this point a suitor of Jhanak doesn’t do anything much for the story so I still feel she will keep Adi on even keel

AK will have grey shade. Whatever he told jhanak it’s the fact and realistic . That how can you love a man . It was not that he was not bhadkao her but he knows that ani is not right man for her . But he still thinks that Ani would come. He knows Ani and Jhanak much better than themselves and will give realty check to both Ani and Jhanak. Somewhere both of them tells the truth to him. Like jhanak confessed to him everything abt Ani and Ani also expressed to him in so many ways.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yaa exactly.. she doesn’t gel well with him… he looks good only with Jhanak…

Even Appu & Lallon looks better.. though Appu looks older then Lallon smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ofc they consummated the marriage… I don’t think Leena intends to show Jhanak was delirious instead of Ani 😂😂😂😂

now coming to the other question…. Arshi victim, villain a bit of both is all a perception game a storyteller manages…depending on how they wish to manipulate the story

As of now, they have made Arshi basically a person who feels she has a claim on the man she has had a long relationship with and with whom she is almost married to( frankly to me this married or not is all technical at some level Varna live in toh hain hi) and so she demands accountability from him. The funny thing is the narrative hasn’t given her any agency beyond this at this point in time. Why did Arshi not press the advantage in her favour for SR isn’t clear… They showed Arshi to be a person who wants Ani to commit to her completely but she has taken no steps for the scores of transgressions by Ani; similarly Ani’s behaviour towards Arshi is very erratic… Where Arshi is placed in the story is slightly unclear but we know she will turn important for the narrative soon enough coz she is the only angle in the story that can keep Ani and Jhanak from coming together once their relationship becomes strong.

Now if Leena has nurtured dreams for a long innings it’s going to turn ugly or unpalatable at some point.

thank you for replying Rekha

I think Vira put a doubt in my head that probably Jhanak could also see a dream of consummation rather than consummation itself happened. smiley36smiley36

it would be a very strange situation if Leena makes a fool out of Jhanak if she could not recognize the fact of consummation. So, I also believe consummation happened.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Arshi, I also can’t imagine her as a villain or a victim as it depends on the situations which three main characters are getting themselves into. Leena has played a smart game with Arshi’s character at some stages of the story to keep her relevant. But sometimes she just failed to provide enough information maybe intentionally or maybe due to being busy with other shows.

But I completely agree with you that Arshi is not someone who takes her livin relationship further than being a roommate to Ani. Maybe the fact that Ani loves Jhanak is keeping her away from him physically. Or maybe she wants the rituals to be done so she can be his wife to proceed with physical intimacy. So, now I am waiting for Leenaji to show me how Arshi is relevant in the story after the Jhanak’s tumor track, because Ani will be running after Jhanak from what we can guess now.

sorry, what did you mean by
Now if Leena has nurtured dreams for a long innings it’s going to turn ugly or unpalatable at some point.”?

Edited by DiLaila - a day ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am afraid of the last point you have made! That Leena will make Anishit do ugly things to stretch the show infinitely ..🤧She is nasty! She could show pregnancy track without marriage, though couldn't progress due to audience rejection... similarly She can show Anishit consummation at some point and it's consequences on Runak...I hate her!🤧

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya...Arshi looks older than Ani..and makers have casted Arshi so that viewers do not like Anishit pairing ..how will they run the show if audience like Anishit more than Runak????😂

We enjoy Adi Ani bromance ciz Adi is an active player in this game...unlike Arshi he has brains...Arshi is non-existent in terms of actions... she's all talks and no action... that's why we fail to relate to her character..