Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: great_love

ohhh..... Aap to serious nikal le smiley3smiley3smiley17smiley17

#bold... Me too also waiting for that part when he remembered his kaand in kashmir n accept his love for his jk n accept openly infront of World.. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•long journey indeed...smiley36

Me was busy with festivals ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—n wedding when j will marry ani as per bengali customssmiley2..just kidding

Ending of NXT yrsmiley1

Nah Jiya.. You were right I was sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

But like said I am waiting for his memory and they confessing .... Its been long now...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sarcastic and me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I am very serious, Jiya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I am so eagerly waiting for his memory to be back.. So that he can stop his shaadi, wife chant.. And also make him realise that the love is not just their beautiful feeling, but it has moved to the next level. And he can stand up for them. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž I am not excited for his ILU we have heard it before he said it to her on face.. My wait is for her confession with no memory loss .... And then both confessing... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

Long time, how are you Jiya, when is the wedding?

Maya yours sig pic too cute Rey...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

there is another video where both r standing next to each other & dancing along with their gangโ€ฆ and is looking at camera smiley36 but he is looking at her only ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ

Ha ha...certain someone tried maximum to get attention...to get capture with him in photos and videos.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

see Jiya we r in same track smiley36 u know while watching I was also wondering same smiley37 u 29 mins waste for this crap epi.. better they should have showed only 20 mins was more then enough smiley36 half epi with Mukherjees nonsense smiley26smiley26 in 3 only Vinaya being sensible smiley36 he should tell Ani that S has now involved BB also smiley7โ€ฆ but now even Adi knows about BB smiley36 so it wonโ€™t be easy for BB smiley37โ€ฆ BB now has to face Ani, Adi & Rudr smiley37smiley37smiley37 if he goes near J smiley36

Yaa Ani is now comg back to OG & looks like more pain he will feel in love.. all that insults & badmouthing to J will hit him now ๐Ÿซฃ

Yes .... Ani will feel bad abt the insultes back in Cal... He journey towards live was painful ๐Ÿ˜– now it 10x multiple..smiley19

I m same on same page regarding epi length as most of time it's repeating without story stayed in circles. . Vinayak may support jk now opposing sh . .. only he was ssne person in mukharjee hs... BB ka track bhi dekhna layak hoga .. what part he will play when ani n adi present as bodyguard in hospital

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya yours sig pic too cute Rey...

Whr Sig pic of maya re,? I can't see it

great_love thumbnail

Ha ha...certain someone tried maximum to get attention...to get capture with him in photos and videos.

Certain someone was actually tally ...

@bold hw that's? Don't get it

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I donโ€™t know how Adi will be, but I donโ€™t have a good energy coming from him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, my gut feeling tells me the same as Aniโ€™s instincts I feel the same smiley37smiley37

Yes, who is Adi to poke his nose to Aniโ€™s life smiley7?!smiley36

Yaa day by day Adi is giving bad vibe now .. he has won Jโ€™s trust fully.. & canโ€™t blame her .. cause he was there at all her misery times giving full support being in boundaryโ€ฆ

But for Ani he is villian & for him Ani is villian smiley36smiley36 these 2 boys fight is much better then Arshi scremans smiley18

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nah Jiya.. You were right I was sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

But like said I am waiting for his memory and they confessing .... Its been long now...

Me tooo... But road is ahead too long .... Confession with memory intact for that we waiting smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail

I know Ashu...I won't trust Adi...

now as Abibturned into hero then they need villian who can be opp Ani.. so we have ready Adi
samarp2 thumbnail

but camera people also only capturing hero & heroine more smiley37smiley37smiley37.. I was surprised he didnโ€™t even glance or look at her smiley36 wonder how he does onscreen scenes smiley37 those anger stares looks real then smiley36smiley36..

Till recent they were good with each other .. till their fake SR time smiley36 from Chaturthi celebration I am seeing them off..& now he seems more closer to Hiba .. in his offscreen also he canโ€™t take his eyes away smiley36 onscreen aadat smiley36 of every now & then to stare smiley37