Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi Maya,

I like your sarcasm smiley31

People will always blame Ani no matter what happens. No one understands him. The most misunderstood character in the whole iTV.

๐Ÿ’—

Yes, Ani is misunderstood ch in now running show on SP....smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

If ani coming back in og avataar then adi has to grey shade who good to her but always speak against ani with j n vl try to create diff between leads... N hamara budhdhu to already jealous useesmiley36... Mayuri was right in prediction of adi ...

Mayuri mubarak smiley32

Rest episode was boring... Y so need 29 mins episode beyond me?

Atleast it comes back to 22 min to 24 mins the same repetition will reduce in scenes

see Jiya we r in same track smiley36 u know while watching I was also wondering same smiley37 u 29 mins waste for this crap epi.. better they should have showed only 20 mins was more then enough smiley36 half epi with Mukherjees nonsense smiley26smiley26 in 3 only Vinaya being sensible smiley36 he should tell Ani that S has now involved BB also smiley7โ€ฆ but now even Adi knows about BB smiley36 so it wonโ€™t be easy for BB smiley37โ€ฆ BB now has to face Ani, Adi & Rudr smiley37smiley37smiley37 if he goes near J smiley36

Yaa Ani is now comg back to OG & looks like more pain he will feel in love.. all that insults & badmouthing to J will hit him now ๐Ÿซฃ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Adi and good. I doubt he is good. He has been grey from ad shoot. I will never forget his advancement on Jhanak in her hotel room. Adi has an agenda to win Jhanak over to satisfy his male ego. She rejected him as a man. So, he is running after her. He gives me Tejasโ€™s vibes tbh

I know many people see him as a positive guy, but he has his own issues. And I think Leena has been using his energy to separate Runak as he acts two faces with Jhanak and Ani

thatโ€™s y Ani always has bad instincts about himโ€ฆ but start today he told Jhanak everything about what he felt about Ani.. that he was shocked & couldnโ€™t speak much.. but he is sure he will come smiley32smiley32

After that only he was talking bit against in a very subtle manner smiley36 & he cut phone on Ani smiley36smiley36 telling him he needs not come by telling Zhooth to Arshi smiley37โ€ฆ

Ani was like โ€ฆ that is my problem u donโ€™t have to tell him if I need to come or not smiley7โ€ฆ.smiley36smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak pregnancy was doctor mistake.

On top of it she has tumour... How can I blame Jhanak.. This dr naa.. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

So we should take it that way .... She was so sure of her pregnancy ... that without further tests she came to declare it to a married man... Not an issue she is just a 22 year old young girl!!!!

But Anirudh not accepting as he didnt remember was crime ... He used her and throw her away!!!

Now he is going ro meet her when she is sick, leaving Arshi.... Too cruel yaar... How can he do this to Arshi !!!!!

Such a cruel fellow Anirudh is...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My sympathy for Arshi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Looking at the current state of events none should be sympathised with! J!! OMG!! Ani was right about her...she is a stupid girl! Bachha nahi hai fir v madam feel kar rahi thi k bachha hai!๐Ÿ˜… Hadd hai bewakoofi ki!!Abhi Ani agr stupid girl samajh k maaf bhi karde but BH wasi will not take it lightly...khatarnaak level ka CA and insult honewala hai madam ka!

Anirudh k liye bas yehi bolna chahungi...beta ab to mauke pe chauka marle!๐Ÿ˜‚ Pehle bich me Arshi thi..ab AK bhi agaya hai! If Arshi is ready to leave you, please let her do it! And grow the courage to accept J as your wife, even if she denies! Dekh hi liya hai Anirudh ne k kaise raita felaya hai J madam ne! J k upar ab kuchh bhi important decision chhodna hi nahi chahiye bande ko!๐Ÿ˜†

Upar se Arshi family family kar rahi hai! Abhi nahi bhagaya isko to he will be in deep trouble...Arshi se pichha chhudana namunkin hojayega aise hi chalta raha to...

Maleigh thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kya chal raha? something going on?

they'd left together after the part, krushal seemed a bit heavy ๐Ÿบ (maybe), i know they're good actors but in that party they were too good๐Ÿ˜.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Are you saying it's sarcastic way?

Bcoz in this situation whr jk claim he was father of child he can't remember n jk don't HV proof so he was not wrong to accept that claim basically jk also faulty here as she come without thinking ๐Ÿค” ...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sarcastic and me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I am very serious, Jiya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I am so eagerly waiting for his memory to be back.. So that he can stop his shaadi, wife chant.. And also make him realise that the love is not just their beautiful feeling, but it has moved to the next level. And he can stand up for them. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž I am not excited for his ILU we have heard it before he said it to her on face.. My wait is for her confession with no memory loss .... And then both confessing... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

Long time, how are you Jiya, when is the wedding?

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

thatโ€™s y Ani always has bad instincts about himโ€ฆ but start today he told Jhanak everything about what he felt about Ani.. that he was shocked & couldnโ€™t speak much.. but he is sure he will come smiley32smiley32

After that only he was talking bit against in a very subtle manner smiley36 & he cut phone on Ani smiley36smiley36 telling him he needs not come by telling Zhooth to Arshi smiley37โ€ฆ

Ani was like โ€ฆ that is my problem u donโ€™t have to tell him if I need to come or not smiley7โ€ฆ.smiley36smiley36

I donโ€™t know how Adi will be, but I donโ€™t have a good energy coming from him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, my gut feeling tells me the same as Aniโ€™s instincts I feel the same smiley37smiley37

Yes, who is Adi to poke his nose to Aniโ€™s life smiley7?!smiley36

Edited by DiLaila - a day ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a asli victim to madam tab banegi jab J decides to take revenge on Srishti...J knows Arshi is Srishti's biggest weakness..So she will definitely attempt to ruin Arshi's career, reputation and may be marriage (??) to torture Srishti...

Very less likely. J is our mahanta ki moorat. Even in revenge I am scared this stupid girl will not stop her Arshi didi jaap. smiley8

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sarcastic and me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I am very serious, Jiya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I am so eagerly waiting for his memory to be back.. So that he can stop his shaadi, wife chant.. And also make him realise that the love is not just their beautiful feeling, but it has moved to the next level. And he can stand up for them. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž I am not excited for his ILU we have heard it before he said it to her on face.. My wait is for her confession with no memory loss .... And then both confessing... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

Long time, how are you Jiya, when is the wedding?

ohhh..... Aap to serious nikal le smiley3smiley3smiley17smiley17

#bold... Me too also waiting for that part when he remembered his kaand in kashmir n accept his love for his jk n accept openly infront of World.. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•long journey indeed...smiley36

Me was busy with festivals ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—n wedding when j will marry ani as per bengali customssmiley2..just kidding

Ending of NXT yrsmiley1

Edited by great_love - a day ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa simply draggedsmiley26smiley26 only start 2 mins with Ani is good smiley27smiley36 rest whole epi smiley26smiley26

This Adi is trying to bhadkao Jhanak against Ani smiley7smiley37.. but her love is stronger.. Adiโ€™s intention I am having 2nd thoughts smiley36.. Mayuri see this Adi is now giving negative vibes smiley37

I know Ashu...I won't trust Adi...