Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes... Today episode also filler type hi tha... So discussion ke liye kuch tha hi nahi... I m waiting for tomorrow at bh hall drama smiley36

Yaa simply draggedsmiley26smiley26 only start 2 mins with Ani is good smiley27smiley36 rest whole epi smiley26smiley26

This Adi is trying to bhadkao Jhanak against Ani smiley7smiley37.. but her love is stronger.. Adi’s intention I am having 2nd thoughts smiley36.. Mayuri see this Adi is now giving negative vibes smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Bride wiping groom's feet using own hair is an old custom in some Bengali households...but now a days most families have discarded such practices...

Makers portrayed Lalon as a sensible man...it would have been justified that he objected to such practices and stopped Apu to follow this custom..

Arshi was definitely a victim till Runak marriage reveal...after that she was the first person who acknowledged that Ani loves J while rest of the BH and Srishti claimed that Runak has illegitimate relationship...at this point, she had the choice to leave...coz she was the one having least complicacy in the trio's equation...she was not yet married to Ani ..Ani have chosen J over her multiple times for whatever be the reason... still she decided to stick around...I stopped sympathizing with her from this moment...

J was obviously wrong when she asked Ani to submit to villagers' demand of marriage..but she tried to rectify it by setting him free once reaching the station..most importantly, I Indian culture marriage is always regarded higher than any romantic relationship, be it for 7 years! Once married, the previous relationship looses it's importance..so once Runak marriage happened, whether we consider arshi as the victim or not, she automatically becomes the third angle..and she would have received respect if decided to part ways with Anirudh, despite Anirudh's insistence..

@bold but whenever she tried to leave it sh who convinced her stay with ani n arshi has most influenced by her mother so she listened her n follow... Arshi basically don't HV her own mind n it will not open this early-stage also

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Veronica was smart and intelligent.. that's why she could see rationally...Arshi is nowhere close to being intelligent!and she is a bad person..it's just that her mother and BH people are so pathetic that Arshi seems a good person in front of them..

Arshi is bad definitely, elitist, hates poor people and she is resentful. But she is not evil like her mother, therefore she has potential to become good if Leena wants or evil. Everything is possible with Leenaji.

Edited by DiLaila - a day ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa simply draggedsmiley26smiley26 only start 2 mins with Ani is good smiley27smiley36 rest whole epi smiley26smiley26

This Adi is trying to bhadkao Jhanak against Ani smiley7smiley37.. but her love is stronger.. Adi’s intention I am having 2nd thoughts smiley36.. Mayuri see this Adi is now giving negative vibes smiley37

If ani coming back in og avataar then adi has to grey shade who good to her but always speak against ani with j n vl try to create diff between leads... N hamara budhdhu to already jealous useesmiley36... Mayuri was right in prediction of adi ...

Mayuri mubarak smiley32

Rest episode was boring... Y so need 29 mins episode beyond me?

Atleast it comes back to 22 min to 24 mins the same repetition will reduce in scenes

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Adi and good. I doubt he is good. He has been grey from ad shoot. I will never forget his advancement on Jhanak in her hotel room. Adi has an agenda to win Jhanak over to satisfy his male ego. She rejected him as a man. So, he is running after her. He gives me Tejas’s vibes tbh

I know many people see him as a positive guy, but he has his own issues. And I think Leena has been using his energy to separate Runak as he acts two faces with Jhanak and Ani

Edited by DiLaila - a day ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Arshi is bad definitely, elitist, hates poor people and she is resentful. But she is not evil like her mother, therefore she has potential to become good if Leena wants or evil. Everything is possible with Leenaji.

Leena mata ki jay ho!!!!

https://tenor.com/view/jai-ho-pk-pawan-kalyan-rgv-kamma-rajyam-lo-kadapa-reddlu-movie-gif-13827942122700107999Text

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak pregnancy was doctor mistake.

On top of it she has tumour... How can I blame Jhanak.. This dr naa.. 🤐🤐

So we should take it that way .... She was so sure of her pregnancy ... that without further tests she came to declare it to a married man... Not an issue she is just a 22 year old young girl!!!!

Her curse too was her immaturity, let me take it that way too..

Yaar , Anirudh but bad mouths and insults Jhanak so much..

But Anirudh not accepting as he didnt remember was crime ... He used her and threw her away!!!

Now he is going to meet her when she is sick, leaving Arshi.... Too cruel yaar... How can he do this to Arshi !!!!!

Such a cruel fellow Anirudh is...😏😏

My sympathy for Arshi 🤗🤗

Edited by MayaFruitbae - a day ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

So we should take it that way .... She was so sure of her pregnancy ... that without further tests she came to declare it to a married man... Not an issue she is just a 22 year old young girl!!!!

But Anirudh not accepting as he didnt remember was crime ... He used her and throw her away!!!

Now he is going ro meet her when she is sick, leaving Arshi.... Too cruel yaar... How can he do this to Arshi !!!!!

My sympathy for Arshi 🤗🤗

Are you saying it's sarcastic way?

Bcoz in this situation whr jk claim he was father of child he can't remember n jk don't HV proof so he was not wrong to accept that claim basically jk also faulty here as she come without thinking 🤔 ...

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

On top of it she has tumour... How can I blame Jhanak.. These dr naa.. 🤐🤐

But Anirudh not accepting as he didnt remember was crime ... He used her and throw her away!!!

Now he is going ro meet her when she is sick, leaving Arshi.... Too cruel yaar... How can he do this to Arshi !!!!!

My sympathy for Arshi 🤗🤗

Hi Maya,

I like your sarcasm smiley31

People will always blame Ani no matter what happens. No one understands him. The most misunderstood character in the whole iTV.

💗

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Adi and good. I doubt he is good. He has been grey from ad shoot. I will never forget his advancement on Jhanak in her hotel room. Adi has an agenda to win Jhanak over to satisfy his male ego. She rejected him as a man. So, he is running after her. He gives me Tejas’s vibes tbh

I know many people see him as a positive guy, but he has his own issues. And I think Leena has been using his energy to separate Runak as he acts two faces with Jhanak and Ani

It's was shown in dance track also n now also he good to j bt bad to ani so he also grey shaeed nt total negative