Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Glad Ani didnโ€™t lie to Arshi about Jhanakโ€ฆ in stress he told her everything ..smiley32 Adi telling Ani not to lie to Arshi & come smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

What till date episodes watched ani always give importance to her jimmedari rather love so now ani think arshi his responsibility n j love then arshi will live with him as he publically accepted half marriage n marriage is responsibility n jk n his marriage in temple both of them still consider in heart wife n husband but in not coming in wording... Though jk accepted nw bcix of false pregnancy sni still not accepted it n those fb coming when they remeber their each other at fome point... N ITV viewer doesn't think much only we online audience want that logic y arshi still in ani house if all coming out now .... N frankly leela r other production house didn't care our opinion...

This prego track was cut short bcoz it's created mess n trp also tangent.... N it's turn into tumor track....

Yes, you are right, to analyze this show and its characters is not worth at times because most of the TRP audience doesnโ€™t feel the show as online audience does.

On reddit there are so many posts against Jhanak character, most of the people there support Arshi character as she is a victim. They hate Anirudh irrespective of with whom Ani stays as they call him two timer without understanding the reasons behind his character. And reddit audience seems to be young girls who are daughters of TRP aunties. Most of them hate Jhanak show, find it regressive and want the channel to shut this show down. Yesterday I read there that Appu di had to wash her husbandโ€™s feet with her hair. I cannot imagine how this is possible. So redditors were saying that the show has already crossed so many limits in terms of regressive content and now showing special child in such situation is unacceptable.

I am glad to know that young generation understands this and is against such nonsense.

To be honest I donโ€™t want to even watch episodes anymore because it is pure torture in such cases like Appu diโ€™s situation.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a asli victim to madam tab banegi jab J decides to take revenge on Srishti...J knows Arshi is Srishti's biggest weakness..So she will definitely attempt to ruin Arshi's career, reputation and may be marriage (??) to torture Srishti...

Jhanak and ruin Arshi? I donโ€™t think so dear

She will play fair game when it comes to career, reputation

For marriage I guess Jhanak may try to claim Ani as hers at some point but because of Ani not because of revenge on Arshi. Though who knows, with this show everything is possible.

your prediction about Jโ€™s tumor has come true. So, everything is possible

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, you are right, to analyze this show and its characters is not worth at times because most of the TRP audience doesnโ€™t feel the show as online audience does.

On reddit there are so many posts against Jhanak character, most of the people there support Arshi character as she is a victim. They hate Anirudh irrespective of with whom Ani stays as they call him two timer without understanding the reasons behind his character. And reddit audience seems to be young girls who are daughters of TRP aunties. Most of them hate Jhanak show, find it regressive and want the channel to shut this show down. Yesterday I read there that Appu di had to wash her husbandโ€™s feet with her hair. I cannot imagine how this is possible. So redditors were saying that the show has already crossed so many limits in terms of regressive content and now showing special child in such situation is unacceptable.

I am glad to know that young generation understands this and is against such nonsense.

To be honest I donโ€™t want to even watch episodes anymore because it is pure torture in such cases like Appu diโ€™s situation.

Yes yesterday situation was appu di washing feet was too old custom which was shown in og n it's too regressive... I also feel like ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคข puke worthy watching that scene.... It's not worth it but still audiences watch it n that's y this type of show running on ITV n internationally ruining our culture n showing in wrong way .... Appu di type of marriage happened in our relatives so it's acceptable as though special child but they can understand various things so I. Our community this type of marriage happened but it's rarity aslo...

Glad youngsters divested by this type of shows n atleast discuss openly n nt romancing it

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Basically sh wanted not give any happiness to j n her happiness is ani saath so through arshi she achieving that n Ani himself also physiologically created chains around him that don't allow him to accept his love in front of society so two situations are in favour of sh..

I know smiley19 todays epi also doesnโ€™t give any hope

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know smiley19 todays epi also doesnโ€™t give any hope

Yes... Today episode also filler type hi tha... So discussion ke liye kuch tha hi nahi... I m waiting for tomorrow at bh hall drama smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail

She will not turn villan rather I see when all realisation will come in she will be supporter of raunak n her character will turn like kamalika ... I see more chances of this .... Villan to aur bhi honge but arshi will not villan though she hate jk now ... Whr she leaves herself ani n raunak re marriage will also arrange by her... This story is more different from og which on its based..

wow, if Arshi can become like Veronica from Cocktail movie, I am manifesting this

Arshi is not that bad, but now she is shown as very stupid, which I donโ€™t like

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bride wiping groom's feet using own hair is an old custom in some Bengali households...but now a days most families have discarded such practices...

Makers portrayed Lalon as a sensible man...it would have been justified that he objected to such practices and stopped Apu to follow this custom..

Arshi was definitely a victim till Runak marriage reveal...after that she was the first person who acknowledged that Ani loves J while rest of the BH and Srishti claimed that Runak has illegitimate relationship...at this point, she had the choice to leave...coz she was the one having least complicacy in the trio's equation...she was not yet married to Ani ..Ani have chosen J over her multiple times for whatever be the reason... still she decided to stick around...I stopped sympathizing with her from this moment...

J was obviously wrong when she asked Ani to submit to villagers' demand of marriage..but she tried to rectify it by setting him free once reaching the station..most importantly, I Indian culture marriage is always regarded higher than any romantic relationship, be it for 7 years! Once married, the previous relationship looses it's importance..so once Runak marriage happened, whether we consider arshi as the victim or not, she automatically becomes the third angle..and she would have received respect if decided to part ways with Anirudh, despite Anirudh's insistence..

Edited by Dibya_C - a day ago
great_love thumbnail

wow, if Arshi can become like Veronica from Cocktail movie, I am manifesting this

Arshi is not that bad, but now she is shown as very stupid, which I donโ€™t like

.till sh revelation n bbg will not open she will portrayed as dumb who will under influence of sh n will not Ani...

N we all getting itrate with her in future alsosmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Veronica was smart and intelligent.. that's why she could see rationally...Arshi is nowhere close to being intelligent!and she is a bad person..it's just that her mother and BH people are so pathetic that Arshi seems a good person in front of them..