Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a Arshi will remain as a wall poster to remind us that she's relevant!๐Ÿ˜‚

Otherwise Aaj Tak kuchh bhi significant madam A ne kiya hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Arshi is not even given proper impactful dialogues anymore. She is just insecure and wants to win over Jhanak be it in career or marriage. Her I will leave you is so annoying to hear because she said it million times, where is her career going, she is sitting at home doing nothing, going to parlors for what exactly, Ani doesnโ€™t care about her looks anymore. She even thinks Jhanak is more beautiful than her because Ani is looking at Jhanak most of the time. Her stupidity is annoying and I lost all my sympathy for her character now. I donโ€™t know how Chandni is not seeing how her character onscreen is so much pathetic that even victimization of it doesnโ€™t help to save her from laughter of the audience.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Yes, Leena wants to keep it this way by flipping Aniโ€™s character to run after Jhanak and keep Arshi with him in his bedroom. But it doesnโ€™t make sense from the storyline that the man who is madly in love with his ex wife is staying with his fiancรฉe / partner whom he doesnโ€™t even care about now. Writer should give other reason why Arshi is relevant here now. Ani if he goes back to Arshi at this point will not be shown as true to his feelings unless there is something hidden in the equation with Arshi and he is trying to protect Jhanak from Arshi somehow. Also, why Ani asked Jhanak to lose for Arshi we did not get it fully explained until now. Ani is always shown as responsible person, but when it comes to his love he should be able to be above his responsibility towards Arshi and choose Jhanak. As for marriage annulment, they signed it, so technically there is no marriage, as Ani doesnโ€™t believe they consummated it. Only Jhanak believes it. They know in their hearts they are married by God in the temple. Thatโ€™s the thing they cherish about their bond, therefore flashbacks of temple marriage in different stages of the show.

What till date episodes watched ani always give importance to her jimmedari rather love so now ani think arshi his responsibility n j love then arshi will live with him as he publically accepted half marriage n marriage is responsibility n jk n his marriage in temple both of them still consider in heart wife n husband but in not coming in wording... Though jk accepted nw bcix of false pregnancy sni still not accepted it n those fb coming when they remeber their each other at fome point... N ITV viewer doesn't think much only we online audience want that logic y arshi still in ani house if all coming out now .... N frankly leela r other production house didn't care our opinion...

This prego track was cut short bcoz it's created mess n trp also tangent.... N it's turn into tumor track....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok...I just finished watching the episode..I want to change my prediction a bit...I think J is not going to BH...Srishti called BBG to look into the matters of J...Vinayak was scared how to save J from Srishti and BBG...Makers will directly start BBG identity reveal track after ot track...I think Anirudh will stay in Mumbai for few days to look after J...now how makers will reveal BBG identity to J and Ani's role in the fiasco that I don't know...We can expect Rudra to return soon..We can also expect AK will take the charge of revealing Ani's part in keeping it a secret to J...With Srishti and BBG truth out and Anirudh's biggest betrayal in terms of hiding Such a big truth J will blame Ani for her ordeals... She will stay in Mumbai for movies as she will vow to take revenge for her mother...in this way, Anishit relationship will not break as Ani returned without J...We can expect a short leap to see J as a big heroin and dancer who returns to Kolkata to take revenge on Srishti and BBG...

To erase the memory of this crappy pregnancy track, it is necessary for the makers to show bigger problems and greater drama...and J avenging her mother will definitely erase the memories of this track from most of the viewers' minds..

SK. Calling BBG is a type of scene same like when SK wanted to talk to ANi when Arshi was admitted after leg injuryโ€™. We did not get the scene. Now the track can go this way also what you have mentioned or jhanak going to BH for temporary period . But this kind of track is also possible where Ani stays in mumbai . But mostly they are hinting for Shubhu expose in every alternate episode but regarding BBG reveal they hardly shown any progress. I would love if they first take jhanak father reveal. I donโ€™t want jhanak to go back to BH. After looking AK in today episode it looked like he is acha dost so he wonโ€™t mind ani taking jhanak to BH . But here character flips in every episode. Yesterday he felt bad today he understood runak. But when ani will arrive he will again turn to insecurity
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arshi is not even given proper impactful dialogues anymore. She is just insecure and wants to win over Jhanak be it in career or marriage. Her I will leave you is so annoying to hear because she said it million times, where is her career going, she is sitting at home doing nothing, going to parlors for what exactly, Ani doesnโ€™t care about her looks anymore. She even thinks Jhanak is more beautiful than her because Ani is looking at Jhanak most of the time. Her stupidity is annoying and I lost all my sympathy for her character now. I donโ€™t know how Chandni is not seeing how her character onscreen is so much pathetic that even victimization of it doesnโ€™t help to save her from laughter of the audience.

R a asli victim to madam tab banegi jab J decides to take revenge on Srishti...J knows Arshi is Srishti's biggest weakness..So she will definitely attempt to ruin Arshi's career, reputation and may be marriage (??) to torture Srishti...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly! Sometimes I feel bad for her! It's her own mother who is hell bent on destroying her future... otherwise despite knowing J is in Mumbai how come Srishti let Ani take her to Mumbai for competition!! With almost zero influence of Vinayak and excessive control of Srishti, her character development has somehow been halted...She thinks she is smart...but the truth is she's dumb, egoist, spiteful to some extent and without any self respect.. Otherwise why to stay in a relationship where you are deceived again and again!!

Yaa Arshi atleast has lil bit of respect for herselfโ€ฆ but S will make sure she wonโ€™t leave Ani easily.. cause S knows Ani loves Jhanak.. but is not daring to accept his loveโ€ฆ so taking advantage of the situation
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SK. Calling BBG is a type of scene same like when SK wanted to talk to ANi when Arshi was admitted after leg injuryโ€™. We did not get the scene. Now the track can go this way also what you have mentioned or jhanak going to BH for temporary period . But this kind of track is also possible where Ani stays in mumbai . But mostly they are hinting for Shubhu expose in every alternate episode but regarding BBG reveal they hardly shown any progress. I would love if they first take jhanak father reveal. I donโ€™t want jhanak to go back to BH. After looking AK in today episode it looked like he is acha dost so he wonโ€™t mind ani taking jhanak to BH . But here character flips in every episode. Yesterday he felt bad today he understood runak. But when ani will arrive he will again turn to insecurity

AK is achha admi for J, not for Ani! He will be the mastermind to reveal Ani's role in keeping J's father's identity a secret...While he will definitely be good towards J and her career, he will make sure Ani doesn't stay near J...coz just like Ani, AK also feels that Ani is not the right man for J..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 days ago
great_love thumbnail

R a Arshi will remain as a wall poster to remind us that she's relevant!๐Ÿ˜‚

Otherwise Aaj Tak kuchh bhi significant madam A ne kiya hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes I miss characters like pakhi, kamalika.... They have their own story r provide some twist to story... Ye to khali paper tiger ๐Ÿ… hai smiley37smiley37smiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly! Sometimes I feel bad for her! It's her own mother who is hell bent on destroying her future... otherwise despite knowing J is in Mumbai how come Srishti let Ani take her to Mumbai for competition!! With almost zero influence of Vinayak and excessive control of Srishti, her character development has somehow been halted...She thinks she is smart...but the truth is she's dumb, egoist, spiteful to some extent and without any self respect.. Otherwise why to stay in a relationship where you are deceived again and again!!

Her mother is her biggest enemy. She put her daughter on fire mentally and literally so many times that I sometimes think if Arshi is her real daughter.

Shrishti has been using Arshi to get her revenge on Jhanak so many times, she barely cares for the well being of her daughter. All she cares for is how to keep her image in tact and ruin Jhanak by using Ani and Arshi relationship. Writer toned Shrishti down after the aag incident but we see that Shrishti has ill intentions towards both Arshi and Jhanak. She is a narcissist whose conditional love for Arshi keeps Arshi away from realizing her true self. The day Arshi understands this, she will find her way out maybe or maybe become a better villain in the story

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa Arshi atleast has lil bit of respect for herselfโ€ฆ but S will make sure she wonโ€™t leave Ani easily.. cause S knows Ani loves Jhanak.. but is not daring to accept his loveโ€ฆ so taking advantage of the situation

Basically sh wanted not give any happiness to j n her happiness is ani saath so through arshi she achieving that n Ani himself also physiologically created chains around him that don't allow him to accept his love in front of society so two situations are in favour of sh..

great_love thumbnail

Her mother is her biggest enemy. She put her daughter on fire mentally and literally so many times that I sometimes think if Arshi is her real daughter.

Shrishti has been using Arshi to get her revenge on Jhanak so many times, she barely cares for the well being of her daughter. All she cares for is how to keep her image in tact and ruin Jhanak by using Ani and Arshi relationship. Writer toned Shrishti down after the aag incident but we see that Shrishti has ill intentions towards both Arshi and Jhanak. She is a narcissist whose conditional love for Arshi keeps Arshi away from realizing her true self. The day Arshi understands this, she will find her way out maybe or maybe become a better villain in the story

She will not turn villan rather I see when all realisation will come in she will be supporter of raunak n her character will turn like kamalika ... I see more chances of this .... Villan to aur bhi honge but arshi will not villan though she hate jk now ... Whr she leaves herself ani n raunak re marriage will also arrange by her... This story is more different from og which on its based..

Edited by great_love - 2 days ago