Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Wow, kya yeh sab hone wala hai? smiley36

And we hoped for confession and sharing one room for Runak ๐Ÿคช? Dil toh pagal hai hamara, hai na? smiley37smiley37

Brace yourselves for more torture forum ladies! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Yes ..brace for further torturous impact!๐Ÿ˜‚

Runak union permanently nahi hone wali hai...This show doesn't thrive for Saas Bahu drama..so J staying in BH for long is improbable .. Haan.. at some point Runak will be married for sure...but this is not the time..

Makers have to do damage control caused by irrational preggo track...again..Runak deciding to be married will make Arshi irrelevant to the story.. So even if we see some good Runak moments in Mumbai like Kashmir, it will be followed by BBG identity reveal and further separation between Runak..

I also believe makers will show Ani believing J that they have consummated despite no recall...or it may happen that he will recall for some reason.. but I will bet for the first option as this will cover up Ani's character degradation to some extent...this is also necessary to keep Ani away from Arshi in terms of intimacy...He will know that he belongs to J in every way possible and its wrong to give in to intimacy with someone else..So no consummation fear of Anishit for some time๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: great_love

Thanx for the tag Ashu... Ye 3000 kya 4000 episodes bhi ye challa sakti hai without raunak reunion or temporary r memory loss of leads n pl r with miscarriage r jealousy r kidnapping r j marrying adi etc. etc.... typically ekta serial smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lekin kya leads. R viewer's ye dekhna change that's MIS....smiley36smiley37

yaa Jiyaโ€ฆ if they come together so early then what will be dragged ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ keeping then Sep but in love โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
samarp2 thumbnail

Haan, Ashu, the writer is so โ€œgoodโ€, she wants to make 3000 episodes of heartbreaking story, she said it is a long story ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

How can we bear that?! smiley36smiley37
And she said they are not separated smiley29

Arshi is in the show that is why show is successful. Did you hear that? smiley37 Why she tries to justify the only one character that does not fit anymore into the story and into Aniโ€™s room๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I hope she will bring Runak together for real into one room as it should be as only they had real marriage and show their love story ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

that annoying reporter started first ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก then she said that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

Smartly she didnโ€™t disclose anything ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Do you think after operation r in coming to bh Ani wants to give wife's rights to jk? Bcoz he also cowards so he also offer wife's right to j is big question n she will not accept that any how above reasons r other...

Ani has declared Arshi as his wife now even he wants he can not give wifey rights to jhanak first if all. Unless he breaks with Arshi in conscious state he wonโ€™t do that. Letโ€™s see what drama he does tomorrow in BH. I donโ€™t give his ILU jhanak too much importance . He does whenever any of his girls are on deathbed. He is not breaking with Arshi still itโ€™s her who will break it off . Tomorrow also he will leave saying tinge rishta todna hai to todo main to jaaoonga. But we also know she wonโ€™t leave.
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@great_love, I agree with what user shanakanj wrote here. I also believe Jhanak does not care about Anishi relationship now. She understood Arshi is not her well wisher after Mumbai track, when Arshi once again tried to put Jhanak down by badmouthing her and Adi. Arshi did not show any concern for Jhanak, nor she was happy to see Jhanak in Mumbai, even she is her cousin. Arshi hates Jhanak and Jhanak understands this now. As for Ani, I think itโ€™s Ani who will run after Jhanak now, hopefully he will recall the SR. Jhanak will keep rejecting him until some twist happens. Leena may bring something that we donโ€™t expect.

your last line is true .. we never know what Leena can twisted into it... Hopefully jk now see who is arshi n not bother abt her home breaker tag....

Rest I m 2 minds to agree.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes...this video I saw in different angle..

there is another video where both r standing next to each other & dancing along with their gangโ€ฆ and is looking at camera smiley36 but he is looking at her only ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ
Dibya_C thumbnail

Wow, kya yeh sab hone wala hai? smiley36

And we hoped for confession and sharing one room for Runak ๐Ÿคช? Dil toh pagal hai hamara, hai na? smiley37smiley37

Brace yourselves for more torture forum ladies! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Also, this somehow is related to the latest poster of show, where Jhanak is shown sad and angry, Ani behind her with the same look.

still the biggest mystery is how Arshi is relevant in the story ๐Ÿค”

R a Arshi will remain as a wall poster to remind us that she's relevant!๐Ÿ˜‚

Otherwise Aaj Tak kuchh bhi significant madam A ne kiya hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that annoying reporter started first ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก then she said that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

Smartly she didnโ€™t disclose anything ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Cunning woman Leenaji, ishhmart ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani has declared Arshi as his wife now even he wants he can not give wifey rights to jhanak first if all. Unless he breaks with Arshi in conscious state he wonโ€™t do that. Letโ€™s see what drama he does tomorrow in BH. I donโ€™t give his ILU jhanak too much importance . He does whenever any of his girls are on deathbed. He is not breaking with Arshi still itโ€™s her who will break it off . Tomorrow also he will leave saying tinge rishta todna hai to todo main to jaaoonga. But we also know she wonโ€™t leave.

even if she wants to goโ€ฆ her mom will tell her to stick thereโ€ฆ donโ€™t leave or else j will come in your place ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even if she wants to goโ€ฆ her mom will tell her to stick thereโ€ฆ donโ€™t leave or else j will come in your place ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Exactly! Sometimes I feel bad for her! It's her own mother who is hell bent on destroying her future... otherwise despite knowing J is in Mumbai how come Srishti let Ani take her to Mumbai for competition!! With almost zero influence of Vinayak and excessive control of Srishti, her character development has somehow been halted...She thinks she is smart...but the truth is she's dumb, egoist, spiteful to some extent and without any self respect.. Otherwise why to stay in a relationship where you are deceived again and again!!

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 days ago