Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ashuโ€ฆ this story works only if we get why Jhanak couldnโ€™t reciprocateโ€ฆโ€ฆ even if her heart desires himโ€ฆ

Her experience of life and her situation never gave her the confidence that she could put primacy of her needs or desires over others especially those higher than her in the pecking order and this was Arshi her cousin whom even if she didnโ€™t have a close relationship with but it was a bond nevertheless. Also, in her earliest phase when she was looking for answers she tried hard to search for clues whether the wedding meant anything to Ani. Those were questions which both werenโ€™t clearly ready to answer and so they kept mouthing zimmedari etc and later it became easy for Jhanak to behave as if Ani was only her benefactor and nothing more.

This story is about insecure individuals for different reasons -

Your analysis is very intriguing as well as intricate. But i am still worried about this one aspect - the pregnancy track is not all erased. Of course J is no more pregnant and her rash decision can be used to humiliate her. But the fact remains that Ani did not trust her. In fact, he humiliated her at every moment. If anything the erasure of pregnancy takes away any chance for Ani to prove his love. If he had stood by J, even at the very last moment we would have had our Runak reunite. But now even as the whole forum celebrates it, even of J gets happy to see him, I don't know if I or some other viewers will be happy. Imo Ani will now be a thaali ka baigan, who is ready to roll to other side as per his convenience. When he has to save his image he will humiliate J, when he wants Arshi to win, he will ask J to lose, when he feels jealous, he will question J's character. Yeh kaisa love hai???

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Runak is not that simple in my opinion. Adi is there in between them and it seems he will still be there for Jhanak career track. Ani will still be jealous of him. Also the mistrust that Jhanak experienced from Ani will not go away that easily. You yourself many times said that Jhanak will be offended by Ani and will try to push him away from her. And the father reveal track is one more reason for the Runak to be separated. So, itโ€™s not only Arshi who can keep Runak apart, Runak themselves are complicated enough to stay apart if they donโ€™t communicate properly and till now we have seen they were not able to communicate effectively to resolve their misunderstandings

Arshi is major reason to seperate n further other issues as per writer pov n their marriage is still intact so they're not separated as Leena conviction

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

I have different opinions here for jk nt accepting Ani back as she thinks now ani is married to arshi though it's not completed but in front of society they r married couples n when come back she only wanted Ani name to child not the saath n panti hakk so she will not claim ani . It's him who has to claim it n that' long journey....

And yes she accepted now she loves only ani ...

She hardly cares that Anishi are married couple in front of world. Otherwise she would not have expected him to come before her surgery. Somewhere she knows that they are not living as proper married couple in the bedroom. Ani also told that He has some issues with Arshi. She also said ani also does not consider annulment. She is expecting him to come bcoz she still thinks that the marriage is still live in their hearts. Now why she wonโ€™t claim him bcoz of the mistrust he has shown , called her jhoothi and what not. Unless Ani does not recall and accept that the intimacy happened she wonโ€™t accept the wife rights.
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Girls happy news smiley37 leads r together they r not seperated acc to Leena smiley37smiley37 they will come togetherโ€ฆ

Be ready for 3000 epis torture smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/SU7Qqhd_bKc?si=DyaFuFsQxG7sjyjt

Thanx for the tag Ashu... Ye 3000 kya 4000 episodes bhi ye challa sakti hai without raunak reunion or temporary r memory loss of leads n pl r with miscarriage r jealousy r kidnapping r j marrying adi etc. etc.... typically ekta serial smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lekin kya leads. R viewer's ye dekhna change that's MIS....smiley36smiley37

Edited by great_love - 2 days ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She hardly cares that Anishi are married couple in front of world. Otherwise she would not have expected him to come before her surgery. Somewhere she knows that they are not living as proper married couple in the bedroom. Ani also told that He has some issues with Arshi. She also said ani also does not consider annulment. She is expecting him to come bcoz she still thinks that the marriage is still live in their hearts. Now why she wonโ€™t claim him bcoz of the mistrust he has shown , called her jhoothi and what not. Unless Ani does not recall and accept that the intimacy happened she wonโ€™t accept the wife rights.

Do you think after operation r in coming to bh Ani wants to give wife's rights to jk? Bcoz he also cowards so he also offer wife's right to j is big question n she will not accept that any how above reasons r other...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

That is other show..Fahman one.

But today episode it's showing that ano going to mandir to get flower for j .... But rab rakkha cast also their n that's true.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Oh Jhanak is already a homebreaker million times, I donโ€™t think she cares anymore about the tag. Also, Hiba mentioned that Jhanak is learning what to say and at what time. Jhanak was too young before pregnancy. Now she has matured and understands herself better.

But itโ€™s due to hurt she doesnโ€™t want to trust Ani, as she got burned and she will be more careful. Even with Adi she told him that we can only be friends, because she learned that Rahul had feelings for her and men fall for her, Ani fell for her, Rahul, now Adi, Tejas as well. So, she learned to put boundaries with men. Not with Ani maybe because she craves for him, and they were married so it is justified. But she has definitely matured from her village girl maid character into a beautiful woman who is deeply and truly in love with Anirudh.

Ok...I just finished watching the episode..I want to change my prediction a bit...I think J is not going to BH...Srishti called BBG to look into the matters of J...Vinayak was scared how to save J from Srishti and BBG...Makers will directly start BBG identity reveal track after ot track...I think Anirudh will stay in Mumbai for few days to look after J...now how makers will reveal BBG identity to J and Ani's role in the fiasco that I don't know...We can expect Rudra to return soon..We can also expect AK will take the charge of revealing Ani's part in keeping it a secret to J...With Srishti and BBG truth out and Anirudh's biggest betrayal in terms of hiding Such a big truth J will blame Ani for her ordeals... She will stay in Mumbai for movies as she will vow to take revenge for her mother...in this way, Anishit relationship will not break as Ani returned without J...We can expect a short leap to see J as a big heroin and dancer who returns to Kolkata to take revenge on Srishti and BBG...

To erase the memory of this crappy pregnancy track, it is necessary for the makers to show bigger problems and greater drama...and J avenging her mother will definitely erase the memories of this track from most of the viewers' minds..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

@great_love, I agree with what user shanakanj wrote here. I also believe Jhanak does not care about Anishi relationship now. She understood Arshi is not her well wisher after Mumbai track, when Arshi once again tried to put Jhanak down by badmouthing her and Adi. Arshi did not show any concern for Jhanak, nor she was happy to see Jhanak in Mumbai, even she is her cousin. Arshi hates Jhanak and Jhanak understands this now. As for Ani, I think itโ€™s Ani who will run after Jhanak now, hopefully he will recall the SR. Jhanak will keep rejecting him until some twist happens. Leena may bring something that we donโ€™t expect.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Arshi is major reason to seperate n further other issues as per writer pov n their marriage is still intact so they're not separated as Leena conviction

Yes, Leena wants to keep it this way by flipping Aniโ€™s character to run after Jhanak and keep Arshi with him in his bedroom. But it doesnโ€™t make sense from the storyline that the man who is madly in love with his ex wife is staying with his fiancรฉe / partner whom he doesnโ€™t even care about now. Writer should give other reason why Arshi is relevant here now. Ani if he goes back to Arshi at this point will not be shown as true to his feelings unless there is something hidden in the equation with Arshi and he is trying to protect Jhanak from Arshi somehow. Also, why Ani asked Jhanak to lose for Arshi we did not get it fully explained until now. Ani is always shown as responsible person, but when it comes to his love he should be able to be above his responsibility towards Arshi and choose Jhanak. As for marriage annulment, they signed it, so technically there is no marriage, as Ani doesnโ€™t believe they consummated it. Only Jhanak believes it. They know in their hearts they are married by God in the temple. Thatโ€™s the thing they cherish about their bond, therefore flashbacks of temple marriage in different stages of the show.

Edited by DiLaila - 2 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ok...I just finished watching the episode..I want to change my prediction a bit...I think J is not going to BH...Srishti called BBG to look into the matters of J...Vinayak was scared how to save J from Srishti and BBG...Makers will directly start BBG identity reveal track after ot track...I think Anirudh will stay in Mumbai for few days to look after J...now how makers will reveal BBG identity to J and Ani's role in the fiasco that I don't know...We can expect Rudra to return soon..We can also expect AK will take the charge of revealing Ani's part in keeping it a secret to J...With Srishti and BBG truth out and Anirudh's biggest betrayal in terms of hiding Such a big truth J will blame Ani for her ordeals... She will stay in Mumbai for movies as she will vow to take revenge for her mother...in this way, Anishit relationship will not break as Ani returned without J...We can expect a short leap to see J as a big heroin and dancer who returns to Kolkata to take revenge on Srishti and BBG...

To erase the memory of this crappy pregnancy track, it is necessary for the makers to show bigger problems and greater drama...and J avenging her mother will definitely erase the memories of this track from most of the viewers' minds..

Wow, kya yeh sab hone wala hai? smiley36

And we hoped for confession and sharing one room for Runak ๐Ÿคช? Dil toh pagal hai hamara, hai na? smiley37smiley37

Brace yourselves for more torture forum ladies! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

Also, this somehow is related to the latest poster of show, where Jhanak is shown sad and angry, Ani behind her with the same look.

still the biggest mystery is how Arshi is relevant in the story ๐Ÿค”

Edited by DiLaila - 2 days ago