Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Same same, thanks for tagging ๐Ÿ™

I am just laughing at the thought of Arshi that she called her parents to stop him . smiley37

krushal is saying something to Hiba in the photo sessionโฃ๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She is right actually! If there's no Arshi between Runak, then what's the problem??? I mean makers have multiple times shown that Ani can fight his family if need be and take decisions against their will .. it's due to long-term relationship with Arshi he is unable to leave her, ofcourse along with other contributing factors..Even from J's side also, since Anishit has been in relationship and their union was pre decided, that's the biggest reason for her to keep Ani away as her beloved..and this time also, just like Kashmir track, if Ani persuades her to go back to BH with him, she will agree on the condition that he will nibhao his pati farz towards Arshi..

Now I donโ€™t think Jhanak will again take some promise to nibhao pati farz as their intimacy is out now. Previously she kept the secret. Now on one side she told that they did the deed and on on their side they canโ€™t show her to demand sacrifice from ANI. Mostly she would again leave as she will be upset that he did not trust her . They never show jhanak as confused person . She alsrwady said that she could not deny the marriage and also did not consider the annulment . Now they canโ€™t go back to same old thing.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is right actually! If there's no Arshi between Runak, then what's the problem??? I mean makers have multiple times shown that Ani can fight his family if need be and take decisions against their will .. it's due to long-term relationship with Arshi he is unable to leave her, ofcourse along with other contributing factors..Even from J's side also, since Anishit has been in relationship and their union was pre decided, that's the biggest reason for her to keep Ani away as her beloved..and this time also, just like Kashmir track, if Ani persuades her to go back to BH with him, she will agree on the condition that he will nibhao his pati farz towards Arshi..

Yes, I see why Arshi was relevant till now, but I donโ€™t understand if Ani actually accepted his love for Jhanak, how can he nibbao his farz for Arshi after what will happen. They are not properly married and what to ninhao? He loves Jhanak, has had physical relationship only with Jhanak, how can he be with Arshi. It will against his feelings. Till 300 episodes whatever happened, Arshi was relevant as Aniโ€™s partner, but now even if Jhanak asks Ani to stay with Arshi, she will make a fool of herself. She went ahead with SR, got almost pregnant, came for her baby haq, and after all that if she asks him to nibhao his farz, is not it ridiculous? She will be hated by the audience as well. Her mahanta is something we all despise, isnโ€™t it? Itโ€™s high time she doesnโ€™t say a word to Ani about coming back to Arshi. Otherwise, she is a fool

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

So in nutshell arshi is important so she on montage n production value her smiley36

Yes..otherwise koi problem to hai nahi Runak union ka!!they love each other, they long for each other's saath, they believe their marriage is true and both are real time jhagrelu people! They can easily fight off the BH wasis...

It is Arshi only that makes Runak hesitant to think about the possibility of them being together for lifetime..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Now I donโ€™t think Jhanak will again take some promise to nibhao pati farz as their intimacy is out now. Previously she kept the secret. Now on one side she told that they did the deed and on on their side they canโ€™t show her to demand sacrifice from ANI. Mostly she would again leave as she will be upset that he did not trust her . They never show jhanak as confused person . She alsrwady said that she could not deny the marriage and also did not consider the annulment . Now they canโ€™t go back to same old thing.

@bold agree, this will be foolish step if writer again shows Jhanak to be mahaan and ask Ani to be with Arshi. I also think Jhanak will just leave Ani due to being hurt by his mistrust and Ani running after her

Arshi will become resentful and will try to harm Jhanakโ€™s career together with Shrishti

DiLaila thumbnail

Yes..otherwise koi problem to hai nahi Runak union ka!!they love each other, they long for each other's saath, they believe their marriage is true and both are real time jhagrelu people! They can easily fight off the BH wasis...

It is Arshi only that makes Runak hesitant to think about the possibility of them being together for lifetime..

Runak is not that simple in my opinion. Adi is there in between them and it seems he will still be there for Jhanak career track. Ani will still be jealous of him. Also the mistrust that Jhanak experienced from Ani will not go away that easily. You yourself many times said that Jhanak will be offended by Ani and will try to push him away from her. And the father reveal track is one more reason for the Runak to be separated. So, itโ€™s not only Arshi who can keep Runak apart, Runak themselves are complicated enough to stay apart if they donโ€™t communicate properly and till now we have seen they were not able to communicate effectively to resolve their misunderstandings

Dibya_C thumbnail

Yes, I see why Arshi was relevant till now, but I donโ€™t understand if Ani actually accepted his love for Jhanak, how can he nibbao his farz for Arshi after what will happen. They are not properly married and what to ninhao? He loves Jhanak, has had physical relationship only with Jhanak, how can he be with Arshi. It will against his feelings. Till 300 episodes whatever happened, Arshi was relevant as Aniโ€™s partner, but now even if Jhanak asks Ani to stay with Arshi, she will make a fool of herself. She went ahead with SR, got almost pregnant, came for her baby haq, and after all that if she asks him to nibhao his farz, is not it ridiculous? She will be hated by the audience as well. Her mahanta is something we all despise, isnโ€™t it? Itโ€™s high time she doesnโ€™t say a word to Ani about coming back to Arshi. Otherwise, she is a fool

She is a fool in certain aspects...and I doubt now she will openly talk about the intimacy since there's no baccha...it is likely to be the pre mehendi convo between Runak where Ani wanted to know what J actually thinks about them and getting badly insulted..

And like Ani, she's a coward as well! If she accepts his love then it will give her home breaker tag, though wrongfully, but still...she hates it!

Most importantly, she is deeply hurt with Anirudh's mistrust on her regarding such an important issue...she cannot trust him so easily now..even if she goes back to BH on Ani's insistence, be assured it is not because of the fact that both publicly accepted their marriage or love, rather it will be mostly the same situation like Kashmir where Ani with his manipulative, emotional talks will make her agree to move..

DiLaila thumbnail

She is a fool in certain aspects...and I doubt now she will openly talk about the intimacy since there's no baccha...it is likely to be the pre mehendi convo between Runak where Ani wanted to know what J actually thinks about them and getting badly insulted..

And like Ani, she's a coward as well! If she accepts his love then it will give her home breaker tag, though wrongfully, but still...she hates it!

Most importantly, she is deeply hurt with Anirudh's mistrust on her regarding such an important issue...she cannot trust him so easily now..even if she goes back to BH on Ani's insistence, be assured it is not because of the fact that both publicly accepted their marriage or love, rather it will be mostly the same situation like Kashmir where Ani with his manipulative, emotional talks will make her agree to move..

Oh Jhanak is already a homebreaker million times, I donโ€™t think she cares anymore about the tag. Also, Hiba mentioned that Jhanak is learning what to say and at what time. Jhanak was too young before pregnancy. Now she has matured and understands herself better.

But itโ€™s due to hurt she doesnโ€™t want to trust Ani, as she got burned and she will be more careful. Even with Adi she told him that we can only be friends, because she learned that Rahul had feelings for her and men fall for her, Ani fell for her, Rahul, now Adi, Tejas as well. So, she learned to put boundaries with men. Not with Ani maybe because she craves for him, and they were married so it is justified. But she has definitely matured from her village girl maid character into a beautiful woman who is deeply and truly in love with Anirudh.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's remind me of imly story of imlie- Malini- Aditya situation where they hesitate to accept relationship due to Malini especially imly here it's both of them due to arshi n various reasons

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Jhanak is already a homebreaker million times, I donโ€™t think she cares anymore about the tag. Also, Hiba mentioned that Jhanak is learning what to say and at what time. Jhanak was too young before pregnancy. Now she has matured and understands herself better.

But itโ€™s due to hurt she doesnโ€™t want to trust Ani, as she got burned and she will be more careful. Even with Adi she told him that we can only be friends, because she learned that Rahul had feelings for her and men fall for her, Ani fell for her, Rahul, now Adi, Tejas as well. So, she learned to put boundaries with men. Not with Ani maybe because she craves for him, and they were married so it is justified. But she has definitely matured from her village girl maid character into a beautiful woman who is deeply and truly in love with Anirudh.

I have different opinions here for jk nt accepting Ani back as she thinks now ani is married to arshi though it's not completed but in front of society they r married couples n when come back she only wanted Ani name to child not the saath n panti hakk so she will not claim ani . It's him who has to claim it n that' long journey....

And yes she accepted now she loves only ani ...

Edited by great_love - 2 days ago