🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 80🌸🌸 - Page 129

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

thanks for the update...appreciate it. So they did not meet yet. I told you yesterday they will keep Adi perfect. If they are bringing Runak together as was clearly the case after J asked for him to be informed, and Adi went further and explained he volunteered to tak resp of J's child; there is nothing to gain by making Adi negative.

Yesterday during the IV, Krushal mentioned not to pan the camera to a particular side lest they give away some inkling of what is to come.

Why such a hulaboo about J not being pregnant? The issue is whether they consumated their marriage; thats why J thought she was pregnant. So wile J does not have solid proof; her stand that they had a physical relationship is something no one can prove or disprove. The fact that the doctor made a mistake; should make sensible people undersatand

They should focus on questioning why Ani who said he loved Arshi is flying off in a hurry to meet J at the expense of losing Arshi.

No I donโ€™t think there is a hullabaloo about her not being pregnantโ€ฆ

Whether they consummated the marriage is something only the two can decide and accept if required for the worldโ€ฆ thatโ€™s a separate point as you rightly pointed out. .

For the aspect you have mentioned in bold above, itโ€™s a huge assumption about sensible people who trust the integrity of intentionโ€ฆ but BH waais are a different specimen - & Leena wants a plot device or straw to clutch on for further nonsense in the upcoming tracks -

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey the way the plot is moving - Ani is not going to allow J to be bad mouthed any more. They sped up Adi J connect because Runak will be coming together soon. She is hoping for him to come and he will likely send her into the theatre with the phool from mandhir.

I see Shristi Brij secrets coming out next in Durga Pooja. Arshi will aslo see her mom's true face. Finally seems like Vinu kaka will do something.

Anii leaving his phone behind - i worry. Shristi will def try to do one last kaand before she is exposed. When Shristi is exposed Arshi will find it hard to hold on to Ani. I really do feel Ani will bring J back to BH as wife. He did not even try to answer Arshi - he just walked away. Their whole last encounter seemed like he was finally not able to take it any more. Lets see ehat happens.

Hope you are right in your prediction.

Itโ€™s high time Ani finally decides to break up with Arshi and take Jhanak with him as his wife even if they donโ€™t confess. But they should stay in one room for the story to progress properly. Itโ€™s boring to see only suffering of the leads and drama that is going on. At least some light hearted moments should happen between Runak after all the separation and tadap they have been going through. Just hoping for that.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

hey the way the plot is moving - Ani is not going to allow J to be bad mouthed any more. They sped up Adi J connect because Runak will be coming together soon. She is hoping for him to come and he will likely send her into the theatre with the phool from mandhir.

I see Shristi Brij secrets coming out next in Durga Pooja. Arshi will aslo see her mom's true face. Finally seems like Vinu kaka will do something.

Anii leaving his phone behind - i worry. Shristi will def try to do one last kaand before she is exposed. When Shristi is exposed Arshi will find it hard to hold on to Ani. I really do feel Ani will bring J back to BH as wife. He did not even try to answer Arshi - he just walked away. Their whole last encounter seemed like he was finally not able to take it any more. Lets see ehat happens.

During Kashmir track also everyone felt that he will bring he rback as wife , But it did not happen and this time also it won't happen. he will bring her only him being well wisher and he would like to take care of her. Jhanak might agree as she herself is longing for his care. Unless ANI doe snot recall the night Jhanak won't accept the wife right. Right now both runak are in emotional state so they will blurt out but after Jhanak is alive again they will turn the tables. I have seen enough of them . 3000 episodes aise hi to milenge humein. But now ANI won't be confused anymore , he will be sure of his feelings for jhanak.
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

No I donโ€™t think there is a hullabaloo about her not being pregnantโ€ฆ

Whether they consummated the marriage is something only the two can decide and accept if required for the worldโ€ฆ thatโ€™s a separate point as you rightly pointed out. .

For the aspect you have mentioned in bold above, itโ€™s a huge assumption about sensible people who trust the integrity of intentionโ€ฆ but BH waais are a different specimen - & Leena wants a plot device or straw to clutch on for further nonsense in the upcoming tracks -

I am thinking if Runak consummated and if they did, they should actually accept it for the world, especially for Arshi, that should make her furious and resentful about it, then she can turn a proper villain rather than the victim as she is shown now by the writer. Leena is really cunning in showing Arshi as a victim and never a villain. She plans to keep Arshi relevant in the story for long but how if not a villain. To me from the story I cannot understand how Arshi will be relevant after Ani going to hospital now to see Jhanak and if he brings Jhanak home with him, how Arshi can still be in one room with him? This is something Leena will reveal as an EMA like situation or Arshi will leave or Ani will make her leave and she turns villain.

What do you girls think?

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

During Kashmir track also everyone felt that he will bring he rback as wife , But it did not happen and this time also it won't happen. he will bring her only him being well wisher and he would like to take care of her. Jhanak might agree as she herself is longing for his care. Unless ANI doe snot recall the night Jhanak won't accept the wife right. Right now both runak are in emotional state so they will blurt out but after Jhanak is alive again they will turn the tables. I have seen enough of them . 3000 episodes aise hi to milenge humein. But now ANI won't be confused anymore , he will be sure of his feelings for jhanak.

at least if Ani is sure about his feelings for Jhanak and he keeps Arshi away from him, I will be more than happy. I am just tired of seeing Arshi around Ani, and he doesnโ€™t care for her anymore. If he still wants to keep her around then how his feelings for Jhanak are going be accepted by us audience. Unless there is some raaz why Ani wants to keep Arshi around him maybe to protect Jhanak from her and her evil mother

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/xbMkw_IxVlE?feature=shared Krushal is there in BH so morning mein drama karenge to stop him smiley37smiley37 Bahut saara OG Ani milega kal ke episode mein . No body can stop him when jhanak is on deathbed. I am just laughing at the thought of Arshi that she called her parents to stop him . He is not a school boy Jo SK ke bolne se rookega. Vinu will obviously support ANI and jhanak.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Haan, Ashu, the writer is so โ€œgoodโ€, she wants to make 3000 episodes of heartbreaking story, she said it is a long story ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

How can we bear that?! smiley36smiley37
And she said they are not separated smiley29

Arshi is in the show that is why show is successful. Did you hear that? smiley37 Why she tries to justify the only one character that does not fit anymore into the story and into Aniโ€™s room๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I hope she will bring Runak together for real into one room as it should be as only they had real marriage and show their love story ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

She is right actually! If there's no Arshi between Runak, then what's the problem??? I mean makers have multiple times shown that Ani can fight his family if need be and take decisions against their will .. it's due to long-term relationship with Arshi he is unable to leave her, ofcourse along with other contributing factors..Even from J's side also, since Anishit has been in relationship and their union was pre decided, that's the biggest reason for her to keep Ani away as her beloved..and this time also, just like Kashmir track, if Ani persuades her to go back to BH with him, she will agree on the condition that he will nibhao his pati farz towards Arshi..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/xbMkw_IxVlE?feature=shared Krushal is there in BH so morning mein drama karenge to stop him smiley37smiley37 Bahut saara OG Ani milega kal ke episode mein . No body can stop him when jhanak is on deathbed. I am just laughing at the thought of Arshi that she called her parents to stop him . He is not a school boy Jo SK ke bolne se rookega. Vinu will obviously support ANI and jhanak.

Waiting for og Ani drama smiley37... Intazaar rahega Hume...

Waise I liked pratrali vlogs... It's to the point n short...smiley27

Thanx for sharing..

DiLaila thumbnail

Same same, thanks for tagging ๐Ÿ™

I am just laughing at the thought of Arshi that she called her parents to stop him . smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She is right actually! If there's no Arshi between Runak, then what's the problem??? I mean makers have multiple times shown that Ani can fight his family if need be and take decisions against their will .. it's due to long-term relationship with Arshi he is unable to leave her, ofcourse along with other contributing factors..Even from J's side also, since Anishit has been in relationship and their union was pre decided, that's the biggest reason for her to keep Ani away as her beloved..and this time also, just like Kashmir track, if Ani persuades her to go back to BH with him, she will agree on the condition that he will nibhao his pati farz towards Arshi..

So in nutshell arshi is important so she on montage n production value her smiley36