Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi Varshaji, thank you so much for posting this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I am eagerly waiting for Runak union asap, she said it will happen smiley42smiley42smiley42

Leena Auntie, please be loving and kind to our Runak, they deserve love, proper marriage, respect, passion, longing, happiness, family together. They suffered for 300 episodes and before that, you built Runak so beautifully and passionately that we have been manifesting their union ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Welcome โค๏ธ uff words words

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Haan...he will learn it the hard way!

I think J will not forgive him for the mistrust he has put on her..I just wish she speaks out clearly to Ani where he was wrong ..I still don't see Runak reunion anytime soon ..it's again repeat of J in hospital under bhaang influence and Ani going crazy..the only difference is he's sure this time that it's his love and not zimmedari he's praying for..

If it happens this way i would be happy, but why i aniticipate jhanak coming to BH not as wife but ANI wish to take care of her till she is fine. In today episode its clear that she yearns for his care. Also jhanak coming to BH would create lot of drama now. He can tell i can't leave her in mumbai as i am the well wisher and blah blah. ANI would make sure if jhanak gets insulted he will sunao the person. Aunties will like it and that way they can redeem him. AK taking care of jhanak in mumbai , will not create any drama. Also Durga pooja is coming so Jhanak has to be there for shubhu expose. Any way till she is fine she can not shoot movie and leena mam doe snot show any leap as she ha sto make 3000 episodes. Today Lappu scenes were unnecessary. Carrer track is still on after durga pooja she will again go back to Mumbai due to whatever reason , the mistrust she already has. As of now she just want ANI to be with her and care for her.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

thanks for the update...appreciate it. So they did not meet yet. I told you yesterday they will keep Adi perfect. If they are bringing Runak together as was clearly the case after J asked for him to be informed, and Adi went further and explained he volunteered to tak resp of J's child; there is nothing to gain by making Adi negative.

Yesterday during the IV, Krushal mentioned not to pan the camera to a particular side lest they give away some inkling of what is to come.

Why such a hulaboo about J not being pregnant? The issue is whether they consumated their marriage; thats why J thought she was pregnant. So wile J does not have solid proof; her stand that they had a physical relationship is something no one can prove or disprove. The fact that the doctor made a mistake; should make sensible people undersatand

They should focus on questioning why Ani who said he loved Arshi is flying off in a hurry to meet J at the expense of losing Arshi.

You are asking the logical questions...but who will ask these in BH??? All they care about is badmouthing J... And this time they got a big scope to do so...I just wish makers show that atleast now that Ani knows that there's no rishta between AK and J, he believes J regarding the truth of the Kashmir night even without any recall memory..

shanakanj thumbnail

You are asking the logical questions...but who will ask these in BH??? All they care about is badmouthing J... And this time they got a big scope to do so...I just wish makers show that atleast now that Ani knows that there's no rishta between AK and J, he believes J regarding the truth of the Kashmir night even without any recall memory..

They know that Ani did the deed but won't accept. They are not bothered abt that. Now they got the full mauka that Jhanak tried to frame him. Jhanak has to leave after she is fine so i guess they will use the mistrust of ANI over jhanak regarding the night. I don't think ANI is going to still trust jhanak unless he recalls it no matter how much he loves her. Just becoz she is saying he won't believe. Obviously he will recall when it will be late.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They know that Ani did the deed but won't accept. They are not bothered abt that. Now they got the full mauka that Jhanak tried to frame him. Jhanak has to leave after she is fine so i guess they will use the mistrust of ANI over jhanak regarding the night. I don't think ANI is going to still trust jhanak unless he recalls it no matter how much he loves her. Just becoz she is saying he won't believe. Obviously he will recall when it will be late.

May be or may be not..

If makers plan to expose Shubho in Durga Puja, then again they will show Anirudh's mistrust on J in this matter..She will solve the Shubho issue and leave for Mumbai..This is another possibility I am seeing..

shanakanj thumbnail

May be or may be not..

If makers plan to expose Shubho in Durga Puja, then again they will show Anirudh's mistrust on J in this matter..She will solve the Shubho issue and leave for Mumbai..This is another possibility I am seeing..

I don't see the possibility of Ani doubting jhanak in matte rof shubhu bcoz Police commisssioner already hinted abt shubhu being invilved and ANI never objected jhanak claiming Shubhu as the reason of Laloon familiy barbaadi. But There are so many possibilites for MU that will make Jhanak to leave BH. ANy way they don't need a logical reason to separate. I guess the mistrust relate dt o night is more stronger than this.

If ANI recalls the night and accept then thats is the day when he will break with Arshi. He won't continue the fake marriage. He will also accept jhanak on that day. So it will take time .

Edited by shanakanj - 2 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If it happens this way i would be happy, but why i aniticipate jhanak coming to BH not as wife but ANI wish to take care of her till she is fine. In today episode its clear that she yearns for his care. Also jhanak coming to BH would create lot of drama now. He can tell i can't leave her in mumbai as i am the well wisher and blah blah. ANI would make sure if jhanak gets insulted he will sunao the person. Aunties will like it and that way they can redeem him. AK taking care of jhanak in mumbai , will not create any drama. Also Durga pooja is coming so Jhanak has to be there for shubhu expose. Any way till she is fine she can not shoot movie and leena mam doe snot show any leap as she ha sto make 3000 episodes. Today Lappu scenes were unnecessary. Carrer track is still on after durga pooja she will again go back to Mumbai due to whatever reason , the mistrust she already has. As of now she just want ANI to be with her and care for her.

It's has taken 300 episodes to come terms with verbally leads accepting that they love each other to themselves so it's another 200 to 300 episodes to accept r confess each other that they still considered this marriage valid ...

So yeah above mentioned scenario where j cmng in bh with ani as pretext of care like drug overdose track n Ani in standing with jk in bh realising love ๐Ÿ’•...

Then j will help lalon to find his father culprit so shubho exposed happened n mitin marriage with jk daily insult which they fetch trp so yeah jk coming back after Mumbai track n bbg revelation track again to create ms in between leads so long journey to go till leads confess themselves to each other of their love

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Priya, ( @ppak)

I began writing the response to your post in EDT 79 a couple of days ago but lost the train of thought as the episodes had been dragging but I meant to respond to my point that you contested. And today when the pregnancy issue has been ripped off in such a fashion, I thought let me come back to the question/ point you did not agree with.

Before I answer your questionโ€ฆ there are a few things I wish to say.

The narrative built the conflict in this story beautifully up until the fire incident. Things started to go downhill from then on and truly went off the runway after the amnesia track. In hindsight, I can say why both the fire incident and pregnant announcement tracks went downhillโ€ฆ

For the fire incident, the scripting team wasnโ€™t creative enough in which to create an MU by keeping the ML traits intact so they messed with the โ€œDid Jhanak try to kill Arshiโ€ monologue but for this pregnancy track the scripting team had even lesser maneouvering creative space in which to create a track where they show that the FL gives in to the ML for love and the ML doesnโ€™t even have a memory of itโ€ฆ. From the way the track was positioned, I was wondering how is it that Ani is being shown so stupid not bothering reminiscing anything about Kashmir in any shape or formโ€ฆ just stuck on one point that nothing transpired. Obviously, a pregnancy announcement was required if the aspect had to come to light and a probable face off for the BBG-Ani comparison ( a theme Leena is toying with but not entirely sure when it will surface) but this announcement was for only purpose to jalao Aniโ€™s batti

Today, when the writers just discarded the pregnancy track, I became kinda convinced why Leena did thisโ€ฆshe never intended to go through with the pregnancy track from the very start coz it would have been near impossible for the love story to survive if MC ( baby toh nahin hone wala tha) happened. Yet she went along and the reason, she took the creative licence to make Ani this ruthless in this track as she had the confidence that she could balance the fury when she changed track. Today Aniโ€™s hurtful refusal is almost balanced by Jhanakโ€™s rashness in rushing to publicly accuse Ani but these are really two different things.

Today the forum is rejoicing that there is return to positivity. I am sure there is much to cheer but I am also cautious Well, all I am willing to say it is too early to think that it is a sure shot return but it is certainly a good arc in the story itself.
this track was thought through well enough within the constraints becos it ended one major conflict and has now taken steps to tackle the next element of conflict in the story.

To understand how the next conflict resolution path is set up i need to answer the point you have contested.
You asked me where was Ani shown as fearful of J not reciprocating his loveโ€ฆI can be wrong about many things in this narrative but this is the thing I am ๐Ÿ’ฏ certain of. I will say why..Ani was always fearful of rejection.

What did the story tell me about Ani and Jhanak until the fire incident? I will also try to answer the question why Ani never broke the relationship with Arshi independent of his status with Jhanak?

Aniโ€™s feelings towards Jhanak progressively moved to love from responsibility . Itโ€™s not a Eureka momentโ€ฆand so you will not find a direct acknowledgment of it in any of the early episodes, if you are looking for it. His actual acknowledgment of love for her only came when he had ironically made peace ( in whatever shape or form) with her going away to pursue a life in Kashmir. His fleeting ILY to her at the train station was as far as he mustered the courage to articulate but did not have the courage to voice it again when she asked what did you say?But If you look up on the episodes leading up to his realisation that he had fallen in love with her, he kept asking leading questions in many ways to Jhanak about her feelings towards him. But he did not ask her too directly.. and the logical assumption is he was wary of what that response would beโ€ฆ this is a natural enough reaction in people who are not comfortable to articulate their feelings foremost for fear of it being rejected. Also, he has been shown to be anxious at the thought of her leaving and even at the height of his anger that she left him, on discovering that she came back to tend to his injuries as a nurse, he used that opportunity to get her to be with him. Even much earlier, when he wasnโ€™t even sure of his feelings, the thought of her going away made him anxious and this was even when he hasnโ€™t consciously accepted any change in feelings for her. In contrast Jhanak, became more aware of both her feelings for him ( that was easy in her position) and his feelings for her ( this she cottoned on to after some time) which is why she kept dissuading him from becoming open and never answered his questions directly as she knew that their relationship didnโ€™t have a future and unfortunately she never had the courage to take up his vagueness to ask for her Haqโ€ฆThe question on whether Ani would have given her the Haqโ€ฆis a tough one to answerโ€ฆ in fact it is the other core conflict in this story. This is from Aniโ€™s side

But ek baat tai hainโ€ฆ

Haq kabhi Di nahin ja saktiโ€ฆ Haq jatana padta hain and in close bondsโ€ฆ the comfort and security you experience with a loved one empowers you to take that liberty. When Jhanak discovered her pregnancy she assumed that Haq ( it wasnโ€™t about disrupting his life) but making him aware that they were going to be parents. She just assumed that the love they shared on that night would be enough to weather any storm in its wake. While what she did then was ofc a result of her past trauma about growing up without knowing about her father that helped her get over her inhibitions of the Ani-Arshi relationship but she bravely stood there and usne Haq jataya. She claimed him that day and Ani didnโ€™t recognise that due to three things :

• His disbelief that Jhanak would choose him as in his experience she had always only acknowledged his care for her never acknowledged the love he felt for herโ€ฆ there were times he wanted her to like him for himself not as a benefactor.
  • ok - I know this is far fetched but his delirium induced fever that caused him to think he couldnโ€™t have transgressed boundaries
  • The jealousy factor just added fuel to the fire.

So the math didnโ€™t add up - but I also know the track was messed up at various levels.

Also I am not yet sure why Ani asked her to sacrificeโ€ฆ thatโ€™s another loose end

In all earnestness, he only wanted to feel responsible for her and felt obligated to make sure she became independent to face the world after her motherโ€™s letter which he discovered. But slowly and surely, those feelings started to changeโ€ฆ and by the time he was irrevocably in love with her, the pushback from a scared Jhanak made him reconcile to his โ€œdestinyโ€ with Arshi. He may have found the courage to fight if Jhanak had given him encouragement but making an independent decision of getting away from Arshi he hasnโ€™t really thought through cos in his mind the aspects arenโ€™t ( werenโ€™t ) linked

The new conflict will bring that to the fore. When he has now seen the extent of Jโ€™s love, his ability to fight for his love will also get a fillip. He will also recognise the importance of decision making as result of choice and righteousness not expediency and this is where unfortunately Arshi will dig her heels and her brain will get out of the deep freeze but love will still triumph like it should ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

As always a very long postโ€ฆ Ofc it must be rambling one too but people please feel free to pour in your thoughts, even those you donโ€™t agree with.

great post, Rekha โค๏ธ,

Thank you for tagging me.

I agree with you on Ani being fearful of Jhanak rejecting him from the very beginning till even now. In pre-birthday episode when he asked her to come with him for dinner and she agreed and started to justify her agreement due to Aniโ€™s care and support for her, Ani said to her that he doesnโ€™t need her taras for him. Then Jhanak said that usse accha lage ga if she can spend her time on his birthday with him, only then he said that if accha lage ga, then letโ€™s go ahead for the dinner and for once he was very hopeful that she is going for her own enjoyment and not only because he asked her of doing him a favor. The writer always showed Ani in conflicting state about whether Jhanak cares for him and she loves someone else. Therefore, I hope now the writer will make an effort to clear this misunderstanding of whom Jhanak loves. Maybe this track in Mumbai hospital is for that purpose. But it looks more like Aniโ€™s love realization rather than confession from Jhanak. I am afraid Jhanak will reject Ani once again due to being hurt by him in recent episodes.

Anyway, as you said and I believe in that as well: โ€œlove will still triumph like it should ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ€

Edited by DiLaila - 2 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Girls happy news smiley37 leads r together they r not seperated acc to Leena smiley37smiley37 they will come togetherโ€ฆ

Be ready for 3000 epis torture smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/SU7Qqhd_bKc?si=DyaFuFsQxG7sjyjt

Haan, Ashu, the writer is so โ€œgoodโ€, she wants to make 3000 episodes of heartbreaking story, she said it is a long story ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚

How can we bear that?! smiley36smiley37
And she said they are not separated smiley29

Arshi is in the show that is why show is successful. Did you hear that? smiley37 Why she tries to justify the only one character that does not fit anymore into the story and into Aniโ€™s room๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I hope she will bring Runak together for real into one room as it should be as only they had real marriage and show their love story ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hey the way the plot is moving - Ani is not going to allow J to be bad mouthed any more. They sped up Adi J connect because Runak will be coming together soon. She is hoping for him to come and he will likely send her into the theatre with the phool from mandhir.

I see Shristi Brij secrets coming out next in Durga Pooja. Arshi will aslo see her mom's true face. Finally seems like Vinu kaka will do something.

Anii leaving his phone behind - i worry. Shristi will def try to do one last kaand before she is exposed. When Shristi is exposed Arshi will find it hard to hold on to Ani. I really do feel Ani will bring J back to BH as wife. He did not even try to answer Arshi - he just walked away. Their whole last encounter seemed like he was finally not able to take it any more. Lets see ehat happens.