Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

As happy as I am to see old Ani back, I SOOOO WISHED HE DID NOT TELL ARSHI J WAS NEVER PREG, I feel like he should've just saved her this one! Like this could just be between the good people adi/ani/chotton/meenu cuz arshi will not let any of this go ๐Ÿ˜ข

Did he already tell her? But it is ok, like Adi asked, how can Ani ever prove that they were never intimate? J already told that it was his first.

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Did he already tell her? But it is ok, like Adi asked, how can Ani ever prove that they were never intimate? J already told that it was his first.

Yes, at the very beginning of today's epi, when Ani was telling Arshi he has to go, he mentioned J was never preg, it was in fact a tumor ๐Ÿ˜ข

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As happy as I am to see old Ani back, I SOOOO WISHED HE DID NOT TELL ARSHI J WAS NEVER PREG, I feel like he should've just saved her this one! Like this could just be between the good people adi/ani/chotton/meenu cuz arshi will not let any of this go ๐Ÿ˜ข

I did not see the episode yet - how was it?

Sometimes better to break it early - so before she gets back to BH things have time to settle in. If he accepts they had a relationship; what matters if she was really pregnant or not - she told her truth right?

Ani does not think far ahead...:)

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I did not see the episode yet - how was it?

Sometimes better to break it early - so before she gets back to BH things have time to settle in. If he accepts they had a relationship; what matters if she was really pregnant or not - she told her truth right?

Ani does not think far ahead...:)

Yes Ani does not think far ahead โ€ฆ and most importantly he uses chhal kapat for manipulating a situation as he sees it for a particular use.. He has never seen it having consequences in other waysโ€ฆ

Not saying about this instance but Aniโ€™s arc is about getting that understanding of how some means affect ends in a big way!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Nice to see old Ani back!

I hope J went into the op theatre knwing Ani came.

I wonder if Ani decided to belive J regardless or if he remembered. Regardless as expected his emotions that had already start to surface after she left and had to listen to Charshi nonsense finally got him to react to his true feelings.

Leena for the sake of your craft - pls dont mess with this track...this is what you have been building up to for so long.

The precap is after he met jhanak in Pre op ward i guess. First he will meet jhanak , , Lets see who signs the bond , yesterday Krushi were on shoot so they must have shot the scene before the surgery. Then some complications is obvious in the operation so he must have gone for mandir pooja , Thia time i want mandir ki ghantiyan better than Anuj. The precap is till sunday, bahut filler episodes aane wale hai. I guess ANI already left in night and arshi madam is thinking that he will come in night so she called her parents in morning to stop him.

ANI told Didi that she is not pregnant , morning mein bahut drama karne wale hai yeh log. Tanuja shared the post where everyone wa sthere , mostly kal dikhayenge. They will be badnouthing jhanak alot now and i am sure Jhanak might come with him till she is fine and then more drama in BH. I was surprised seeing AK how he understands jhanak and ANI both. Nice to see him like this. He did not create any MU and gave her the hope that he might come and sign the bond. Good to see that jhanak got a true friend.

Coming to Didi , she is again on the verge to move out but kahin nahi jaane wali hai.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes Ani does not think far ahead โ€ฆ and most importantly he uses chhal kapat for manipulating a situation as he sees it for a particular use.. He has never seen it having consequences in other waysโ€ฆ

Not saying about this instance but Aniโ€™s arc is about getting that understanding of how some means affect ends in a big way!!

100& goal for Ani hopefully! Fingers crossed Leena goes easy on us while teaching him this lesson.

I'm very happy to see even a part of OG Ani come back. The show was becoming very depressing. I hope she gives viewers some releif and some hapiness without always tempering it down with some negative parallel happeings in the story. Leena never lets a viewer savor victory or happiness of leads - only of villains and vamps.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

https://youtu.be/SU7Qqhd_bKc?si=wFmkJz5UbJ_vgtRQ

Atleast she said leads will be together that's enough for me

Hi Varshaji, thank you so much for posting this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I am eagerly waiting for Runak union asap, she said it will happen smiley42smiley42smiley42

Leena Auntie, please be loving and kind to our Runak, they deserve love, proper marriage, respect, passion, longing, happiness, family together. They suffered for 300 episodes and before that, you built Runak so beautifully and passionately that we have been manifesting their union ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by DiLaila - 2 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If old ani remains, bhola ani remains, so will the audience ๐Ÿ˜‚

Even leads sticking around for 3000 epis is improbable๐Ÿ˜

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The precap is after he met jhanak in Pre op ward i guess. First he will meet jhanak , , Lets see who signs the bond , yesterday Krushi were on shoot so they must have shot the scene before the surgery. Then some complications is obvious in the operation so he must have gone for mandir pooja , Thia time i want mandir ki ghantiyan better than Anuj. The precap is till sunday, bahut filler episodes aane wale hai. I guess ANI already left in night and arshi madam is thinking that he will come in night so she called her parents in morning to stop him.

ANI told Didi that she is not pregnant , morning mein bahut drama karne wale hai yeh log. Tanuja shared the post where everyone wa sthere , mostly kal dikhayenge. They will be badnouthing jhanak alot now and i am sure Jhanak might come with him till she is fine and then more drama in BH. I was surprised seeing AK how he understands jhanak and ANI both. Nice to see him like this. He did not create any MU and gave her the hope that he might come and sign the bond. Good to see that jhanak got a true friend.

Coming to Didi , she is again on the verge to move out but kahin nahi jaane wali hai.

thanks for the update...appreciate it. So they did not meet yet. I told you yesterday they will keep Adi perfect. If they are bringing Runak together as was clearly the case after J asked for him to be informed, and Adi went further and explained he volunteered to tak resp of J's child; there is nothing to gain by making Adi negative.

Yesterday during the IV, Krushal mentioned not to pan the camera to a particular side lest they give away some inkling of what is to come.

Why such a hulaboo about J not being pregnant? The issue is whether they consumated their marriage; thats why J thought she was pregnant. So wile J does not have solid proof; her stand that they had a physical relationship is something no one can prove or disprove. The fact that the doctor made a mistake; should make sensible people undersatand

They should focus on questioning why Ani who said he loved Arshi is flying off in a hurry to meet J at the expense of losing Arshi.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Haan...he will learn it the hard way!

I think J will not forgive him for the mistrust he has put on her..I just wish she speaks out clearly to Ani where he was wrong ..I still don't see Runak reunion anytime soon ..it's again repeat of J in hospital under bhaang influence and Ani going crazy..the only difference is he's sure this time that it's his love and not zimmedari he's praying for..