Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa smiley37 it was her in red saree smiley37smiley37

No episide today? Five words.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Check charsi. How come hiba is not dancing with Krushal

she was hardly dancing smiley36 he was dancing with boys gang only mostly Adi, sunny & some other guy
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Krush is in his happy zone. I saw many of her clips ..I felt embarrassed.

she was really embarrassing opp of her onscreen character
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

how cum u girls couldn’t recognize her smiley36smiley36

In episode she always rants her sob story...here it's difficult to recognize her

Ashu did you see our Tejas and Krushal dance video. They both are danced together.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No the one who is shining in white.

Ashi haina? Ani's mom posted pic with her n clearly can see not in hosh.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

No episide today? Five words.

no goddy.. not yet looks like .. Mayuri also told same
MMR2810 thumbnail

she was really embarrassing opp of her onscreen character

Onscreen also she makes herself embarrassed.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ashi haina? Ani's mom posted pic with her n clearly can see not in hosh.

Ha arthi...watch the clip again....

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

no goddy.. not yet looks like .. Mayuri also told same

Today we are looking forward and they are delaying it ☺️

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I feel the trick with Jhanak is to understand that she was sure that he would come...yes she might say she doesn't expect him to come but she does... That's the duality of Jhanak...A Jhanak that is inside this mask of ideals.....

The thing is society always puts so many terms and conditions on woman...on how they should be,how they should live , associating words like "prestige".." dignity" with them that woman themselves actually start expecting perfection from tthemselves.I see Jhanak as a case of this...

She is a victim of ideals and impossible standards that women have for themselves..With all the sacrifice and giving up her husband,buring her emotions she tried to be someone who she was not from inside...she chained herself from all the values, principal,and probably guilt...and fear of the " homebreaker" tag....

But the thing is she is not perfect...She is the same woman who was doing"Arshi di" Jaap and was imagining him while shooting romantic ad with Aditya Kapoor..She is the same woman who kept pushing him towards Arshi yet not being able to control her sarcastic " apki Biwi" taunts when she saw them as husband and wife...She is the same woman who even after rejecting him, expecting him to take charge and stop AniShi wedding...and she is the same woman who decided and chose to give in to her desires when she saw love in his eyes...even when she had all the power to...

And I love this flawed, selfish yet beautiful Jhanak.......smiley27... not the idealistic one..bcz I don't see her like that...

Yes... I agree that she understands Aniruddh's jealousy for Aditya..she has used it again and again in Mumbai to push him away.and deep down she knows that he loves her..but the thing is Aniruddh has always been honest with Jhanak...no matter how raw, ugly, harsh he looked or sounded but he chose to show his real self to Jhanak...Be it him being emotionally vulnerable with those tears before her leaving for Kashmir...or his hurt regarding this baby and Aditya doubt...but Jhanak hasn't....She has always said opposite of what is in her heart....

Now after putting up a performance for so long as a person who she is not, now when she is finally standing there.... owning her feelings in raw manner....being herself...she is struggling to make others specially Anirudh believe her truth....bcz she has kept this raw, jealous and selfish but real and powerful beautiful Jhanak hidden even from her own-self....she has always sighed away from asking her rights as a wife saying, " main lalchi nahi Hun"...now proudly declaring her love..... eruption like a volcano declaring him and only him as her husband...

It is difficult for Aniruddh to recognise this person......

But I sincerely hope he will....I am waiting for him to accept this Jhanak with all her truths and flawed beauty without asking for any proofs....and recognise how wrong he was in his assumptions of this woman and will be more proud of her...

Girl, This is a very very Ani excusing take at Jhanak's expense; :) and I am not seeing it this way. But as we've discussed many times before; perception varies based on our past experiences, so neither of us is right or wrong. We all see things differently and anything not explicitly said is subjective.

Both are flawed individuals. J is not perfect but suggesting Ani's actions as triggered by J; or because of J is not how I see it.

He is a 27, 28 year old guy with steady job; secure family; societal status.

She did push him out; because she was clear that even if she loved him for her marriage breaker tag was unacceptable. She showed her love in very obvious ways - rest of the world could see it except Ani. And Ani never had the guts to ever tell her he loved her. Showing her or dropping hints or looking at her with puppy eyes - is easily interpreted as I will marry Arshi but I want you to stay with no assurance of a committed relationship. With all his love for Jhanak - his heart was is 2 minds one his family and Arshi and other with J. He was unsure of what to do that he kept asking a 20 year old helpless woman with no support to help him decide. Per J, like Tejas said, Ani would never leave Arshi.

Even if J forcibly made Ani sit in the mandap - it is still Ani's fault to deceive Arshi and himself in an unwanted marriage.

J knows Ani's jealousy; but never has used it intentionally to hurt. Ani intentionally sets out to hurt her and hurt her hard. J never actively planned to make Ani jealous. Ani made his choice and is married with his priority as Arshi, so much so he asked homeless J to give up dance show for pampered princess. And J did it. J only took Adi's help to balance the awkwardness Ani was creating with his PDA with Arshi. She never intentionally set out to make Ani jealous. When situations arose where Ani stepped out of line; she took Adi's presence to put him in his rightful place with Arshi and away from her. She picked Adi to assist as Ani should not have been assisting her with wife in tow. She was merely upholding his choices and ensuring he did not step out of bounds with her.

As I said yesterday we are heading to Runak confession and union and I am happy for them as this is what they both seem to want. Ani was way out of line; but J seems to accept him regardless; so I am fine. Leena will def make Ani pay for his mistakes and brutally so; so by the time she is done with him, I'm sure both J and Ani would have gone through equal torture at hands of Leena. I'm happy to leave the Ani now in Leena's vicious hands. Who knows by end of Ani's behavior's payback I may be sympathzing with him as well :)